Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 136. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I am looking to contribute and have forked the project to start learning how it is setup.   Do you have documentation on how to build the app initially? I am running into compile errors when trying to javac Start.java.

Thanks
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
what "pump" ?
Rise price for 1-2 satoshi more ? you joking ?
it rise for 6 sat..already IF You see +50% JOKING 1-2 SAT???
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
why no deposit/withdraw on polo?
Activity: 882
what "pump" ?
Rise price for 1-2 satoshi more ? you joking ?
Activity: 659
Zepher is scammer!:)
Seems like Qora is rising on Poloniex, there are way too many large sell units on the sell order book holding any decent rise, though going up very slowly could see some positive signs, depends on what news comes out later.

However, I suppose I am not really fond of re-investing because of the past events of Qora. Never know this could change if the coin had some meaning and use behind it.
Any news for that pump or this is just pnd?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
Around 3-4 days ago , I bought QORA at 8 SAT. Today I sold some of them at 12 SAT. Thanks so much to QORA.
I thought that QORA very good coin. In the future may be high value. If I have enough money , I would hold it for long term.

Good work, you do sound like a noob trader though. As you can see the values are still going up and that sell wall is slowly collapsing. I am pretty sure we are bound to see more decent rises from this, could of scored yourself some decent coinage.  Shocked

He could have possibly made more by holding on longer, but he did get 150% return on his money, so nothing shabby about that at all. Plus he said he sold some, so perhaps he simply ROI and is letting the rest ride for profit.

I am unfortunately a bit late to the Qora party, so the lowest I have been able to grab it for thus far is 10 sat, and a bit more was acquired at 11 sat. I think 5x return or around 55 sat is certainly possible, but I too may sell some off a bit earlier depending on how hard and how fast it spikes, or for that matter if it spikes and doesn't just tank to 0. Smiley
Activity: 882
I bought some Qora just for 1 btc I am not rich.
I waiting for news and all put on ask at @95s because I near go sleep in my country is night already.
Activity: 226
Around 3-4 days ago , I bought QORA at 8 SAT. Today I sold some of them at 12 SAT. Thanks so much to QORA.
I thought that QORA very good coin. In the future may be high value. If I have enough money , I would hold it for long term.

Good work, you do sound like a noob trader though. As you can see the values are still going up and that sell wall is slowly collapsing. I am pretty sure we are bound to see more decent rises from this, could of scored yourself some decent coinage.  Shocked

Thank you very much for your comments. And also I think that QORA will have more decent rises from this. I believe in this coin and dev. team.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
nice move qora, i'ill wait until qora launch qora 2.0  Shocked
Activity: 546
Seems like Qora is rising on Poloniex, there are way too many large sell units on the sell order book holding any decent rise, though going up very slowly could see some positive signs, depends on what news comes out later.

However, I suppose I am not really fond of re-investing because of the past events of Qora. Never know this could change if the coin had some meaning and use behind it.

Qora has started to reverse....People are expecting the big news and renewed interest that is gonna be released tonight.  Wink

I heard Crowetic saying QORA is one of the earliest coins with smartcontracts and who knows it might be a competitor to ETH/ETC/EXP  Roll Eyes
Also, there is a roadmap and various other secret features coming out soon.  Shocked

QORA 2.0 Here we come Smiley
I have a little money. Then 4-5 months ago I bought Diem and Qora. I made profit 2-3 times from Diem and Qora. I gave that moneys for my family ( father , mother , wife and daughters). Thanks so much.

Activity: 405
I will be announcing our push to the future later on tonight.

I just got back from a vacation, and looking to start really doing more with QORA.

We plan to announce a large Qrowdfunding campaign in order to get the suggestions from the community in terms of donated coin, as far as which section of focus we should go for first.

After the completion of this attempt, we will have a better idea of what the community sees as important for focus in the coming weeks.

We also have a new idea for the coin itself, which will be announced upon the completion of the Qrowdfunds.

Thank you, and no, QORA is most certainly not dead, we're here to bring life back to this awesome project. Stay tuned!

Great ti hear this update....I also heard the BURST/QORA partnership...and sorry for raging earlier.

So what is this Qrowdfunding campaign.
I would love to see QORA being active in Social media and other sites.

Good Luck QORA . Smiley

We will structure the CF (or QF if you will) in 3-4 parts. Development (core), Development (projects), promotion (videos, social media), graphics/design/websites

Something of that nature, to get the general idea of how the community is feeling on each of the topics.

The crowdfunds will be large, large enough to actually give us the power to get a lot done in each avenue.

Once we've figured out where the community sits on which of the topics to contribute to first, we'll have a better understanding of where they are, and which things they think are most important. Then we can use those in decision making for the coin in the future.

Thanks!

So you're saying that you are capable of abandoning a project when people like me invest and then lose on our investments, you go on some holiday, come back and expect crowdfunding for a project you ignored ...?

Doesn't satisfy me.

Crowetic isn't the original dev who received the ICO funds, so his contributions to Qora are voluntary and unpaid afaik
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Qora is not dead, qora.co.in is dead

Any idea who the owner of this domain was? I will reach out to the insider contacts I have as well, but it would be nice to know, I will purchase the domain and put everything back up, along with new things as developed. Thanks!
Agran, he's owner https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/agran-130219

We need new block explorer.
Activity: 546
Looks like QORA reversal has started  Cool

Reminds me of April month when QORA went from 6 to 70 sats.  Shocked
Good things coming ahead...Looks like price suppression is going on with those big sell orders  Cheesy

Also the price has climbed recently and buy support is massively increased.  Roll Eyes

We might break 100 sats this time...Lets see guys  Smiley

I just got back from a vacation, and looking to start really doing more with QORA.

We plan to announce a large Qrowdfunding campaign in order to get the suggestions from the community in terms of donated coin, as far as which section of focus we should go for first.

After the completion of this attempt, we will have a better idea of what the community sees as important for focus in the coming weeks.

We also have a new idea for the coin itself, which will be announced upon the completion of the Qrowdfunds.

Thank you, and no, QORA is most certainly not dead, we're here to bring life back to this awesome project. Stay tuned!

Great ti hear this update....I also heard the BURST/QORA partnership...and sorry for raging earlier.

Good Luck QORA . Smiley

We will structure the CF (or QF if you will) in 3-4 parts. Development (core), Development (projects), promotion (videos, social media), graphics/design/websites

Something of that nature, to get the general idea of how the community is feeling on each of the topics.

The crowdfunds will be large, large enough to actually give us the power to get a lot done in each avenue.

Once we've figured out where the community sits on which of the topics to contribute to first, we'll have a better understanding of where they are, and which things they think are most important. Then we can use those in decision making for the coin in the future.

Thanks!

So you're saying that you are capable of abandoning a project when people like me invest and then lose on our investments, you go on some holiday, come back and expect crowdfunding for a project you ignored ...?

Doesn't satisfy me.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

Good Luck QORA . Smiley

Thanks!
Jump to: