Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 21. (Read 249395 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I'm not getting any connections, is there a list of available nodes?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Poloniex responded to my support ticket saying they have passed my message on to the relevant team so hopefully withdrawal issues will be resolved soon.
Will update here with any future developments!
legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Is qora no longer on open ledger  I see some people are interested in selling qora I’d be willing too pay one satoshi for qora when qora stopped trading on poloniex it was 1satoshi bid offered at 2. I don’t see how a fair price could be more then that while there is no exchange I wish qora was trading some where with descent volume

Is qora no longer on open ledger  I see some people are interested in selling qora I’d be willing too pay one satoshi for qora when qora stopped trading on poloniex it was 1satoshi bid offered at 2. I don’t see how a fair price could be more then that while there is no exchange I wish qora was trading some where with descent volume

As you can see, there isnt any exchange with Qora for sell. Market is between you and someone willing to sell. It is clear sell/demand relation. Price was 1 satoshi when it was dead, now are different conditions. If you want to buy, you can only agree with someones price, because mostly, we are holders here. Wish you luck to find someone willing to sell at 1 satoshi!

You both wrong , Qora still tradeble in open ledger https://bitshares.openledger.info/market/QORA_BTC
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
projects that have a bright future ,This project looks very good. Looking forward for this project   
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Is qora no longer on open ledger  I see some people are interested in selling qora I’d be willing too pay one satoshi for qora when qora stopped trading on poloniex it was 1satoshi bid offered at 2. I don’t see how a fair price could be more then that while there is no exchange I wish qora was trading some where with descent volume
I'm mothballing my QORA until when/if another excahange comes online - may never happen though
Rua
Activity: 31
ı have qoraqoin. ıf you found anybody 1 sat, l can buy 1 sat  Roll Eyes Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 2

As you can see, there isnt any exchange with Qora for sell. Market is between you and someone willing to sell. It is clear sell/demand relation. Price was 1 satoshi when it was dead, now are different conditions. If you want to buy, you can only agree with someones price, because mostly, we are holders here. Wish you luck to find someone willing to sell at 1 satoshi!
Activity: 160
Activity: 112
If I understand correctly, then this qora is one of the old projects that I used to know. I am interested that this project is still alive and the team continues to work?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
why i dont see Qora in coinmarketcap today, please??? Huh thanks everybody!

Dear i have almost 200k Qora where i can sale that i don't knw

I'll buy if price is good. You can make me a fair offer via pm.

limit full in my PM offer me your setiosi price in which you want to buy at that time
the rate is that
$0.328299 USD
0.00004860 BTC

so tell me your offer i have more then 200K

i want 2500 setiosi/Qora whats you deal tell me
ı can sell.

I assume you have 200k Qora (original), price what you provided is for 1000Qora, not for one unit.
Rua
Activity: 31

limit full in my PM offer me your setiosi price in which you want to buy at that time
the rate is that
$0.328299 USD
0.00004860 BTC

so tell me your offer i have more then 200K

i want 2500 setiosi/Qora whats you deal tell me
ı can sell.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
It's a long time ago I visited this thread - I still hold my handful of Qora though Wink

At this moment I'm investigating "decentralized web" projects, with the goal to compare them thoroughly.

There was a "gateway" some time ago, where one could read websites posted on the "Qora Web". I mean it was http://qora.tech (as mentioned in the OP) but this domain seems to be offline. Is a gateway still available? If not, what is needed to install it?

Is there any description how the "Qora decentralized web" works? I mean to remember that all content was stored on-chain, like in Steem or Datacoin. Is this true? Unfortunately, the website linked in the OP also doesn't work.

Thanks in advance Wink
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
crowetic with all the happiness for your person.

But it has been a long time, there is still no website, there are still no automatic transfers to exchange, which is of no interest to anyone. man, do not fantasize so much, because i can not read it  Roll Eyes

The crypto world has changed since the qora was on poloniex. here no one asks you to add anything, all of it costs a lot now.

descend to the ground and adapt to what is happening, because nobody under the Qora will match, even such a sad openledger ...
Activity: 27
i sell 5,000,000 qora at 0.1$/qora
Activity: 27
Where is website?

I like the website, think it looks stunning! You've done a great thing!
And guys, do SONM, NEM, Hacken...sound familiar? What if I say that they have a new partner, called Paytomat. For end users it is a convenient way of spending their cryptocurrency and receiving loyalty awards. It is also going to start tocken sale in August. Want to join? Smiley

Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
Want to sell 20M qora @8satoshi,pm.
Activity: 924
Merit: 556

Activity: 133
Merit: 3
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
QORA, Memory coin long time ago.
Activity: 150
QORA is unique.

not a clone...

why invest in a clone coin...QORA has a bright future, first for smart contract (beat ethereum smart contract by smarter guys (thx to CIYAM))

GO Qora!!

I used to have QORA, but after the news of delisting from Poloniex I sold it and just was late to buy back ... always was a fan of QORA even before researching of her potential )
Pages:
Jump to: