Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 23. (Read 249397 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Qora was. 1 satoshi bid  offered at 2satoshi when trading stopped on polo and in all this time no exchange has resumed trading of qora I like qora but were in the world you get 12. Satoshi price from when qora was trading 1 bid at 2

I sell 12 Satoshi. Buy while it is so cheap!!!
Activity: 160
Qora was. 1 satoshi bid  offered at 2satoshi when trading stopped on polo and in all this time no exchange has resumed trading of qora I like qora but were in the world you get 12. Satoshi price from when qora was trading 1 bid at 2
Doublerrolex I’ll pay  1 satoshi for qora same price it was trading at when delisted on polo

12 Satoshi!
Is there information when QORA enters the market?
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
Please follow Qora official Reddit channel for latest release and news

https://www.reddit.com/r/Qora_Official

and subscribe to our discord channel for real time updates

https://discordapp.com/channels/348175815822802946/357242391750508545
Activity: 160
Doublerrolex I’ll pay  1 satoshi for qora same price it was trading at when delisted on polo
Activity: 37
irreproachable vision. Good luck fellows.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
I Believe
can anyone point me to a working Qora wallet?? I am on Mac but i will also use a windows wallet.. i just need something that works

Lonnie
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
I Believe
i don't have the option for QORA in the deposit section on Openledger. Any ideas how i can sell this stuff???

Lonnie
Activity: 36
Has anyone successfully transferred their QORA from poloniex to OpenLedger DEX recently ? ( In the last 3-4 months ? )
If so, can you respond/ PM me ?
Thanks

Trying to PM you, but not able to. "User 'achris' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. "
Activity: 40
Merit: 4
Has anyone successfully transferred their QORA from poloniex to OpenLedger DEX recently ? ( In the last 3-4 months ? )
If so, can you respond/ PM me ?
Thanks
Activity: 40
Merit: 4
is it possible to sent my qora coins from polo to Open Ledger?

I guess you not able sent qora from polo,and is  not only to openledger but also to your own wallet .

You mean the QORA on polo is stuck ? How can one transfer these coins ? Any leads ?
Activity: 568
Merit: 703
I don't expect Polo is becoming any better after they are under the new management. Look at how they deal with their legacy account holders recently, and you will understand.

If we go for centralized exchanges, Polo is not the one we should consider.

Is there any live DEX with significant liquidity?
AFAIK huge liquidity can only be on centralized exchanges because they can offer margin trading.
Just because you don't like some exchange doesn't mean it's bad to get coin listed there.
Polo is not the only one with problems.
For example, Bittrex gets complains as well.

Polo always has good trading volumes!

Better than any DEX I think.
Is there any source with information about volumes on various DEXs so we can confirm?
Polo always has good trading volumes!

I am hesitant to be listed on centralized exchanges, but will consider it if the opportunity presents itself on one that I believe will not be a scam in the future.
Polo I don't like how they acted previously, however now that they're under new management I may consider asking them to re-list. Though I'm not 100% on that.

Then you probably wont get enough liquidity.
Polo acted that way because allegedly client was broken.
I'm not sure which conf you used, but seeing how many users complained as well, it's not unlikely that polo didn't actually have same problems.
And it probably wasn't worth it for them to try to set it up properly because it was low liquidity coin in the first place.

Do you know how much Qora is still on polo?

I don't expect Polo is becoming any better after they are under the new management. Look at how they deal with their legacy account holders recently, and you will understand.

Polo is a good option. Moreover, many have coins on Polo!
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Share Love

I am hesitant to be listed on centralized exchanges, but will consider it if the opportunity presents itself on one that I believe will not be a scam in the future.
Polo I don't like how they acted previously, however now that they're under new management I may consider asking them to re-list. Though I'm not 100% on that.

I'm not sure which conf you used, but seeing how many users complained as well, it's not unlikely that polo didn't actually have same problems.
And it probably wasn't worth it for them to try to set it up properly because it was low liquidity coin in the first place.

legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n

I guess you not able sent qora from polo,and is  not only to openledger but also to your own wallet .
Activity: 28
If it is a good project why it is not available in big exchange?
Activity: 568
Merit: 703

Activity: 604
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: