Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 22. (Read 249395 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
How to make Qora great again?

I think we can do sample asset in Qora to show Qora's possibilitese in making ICO with using smartcontract and masspayments.
After that we need some marketing to promote this information. May be start some bounty.

Also I think about asset on Qora that will be using for airdrop for their holders. But we will be need some donations for this fund by holders. All donations fund should to invest in few coins for generating monfly income. This profit will be using for buying Qora on market and sending to holders. This will form the demand for the Qora and will affect the Qora's price.

But first of all we need exchange for Qora.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
QORA is unique.

not a clone...

why invest in a clone coin...QORA has a bright future, first for smart contract (beat ethereum smart contract by smarter guys (thx to CIYAM))

GO Qora!!

Does smartcontracts already work on QORA?
Is it possible to use smartcontracts in QORA for issue tokens and making ICO?
If all these possible it should be nice to do some marketing to promote QORA.

As far as I know, Qora was one of the first blockchain platforms where smart contracts worked in combination with CIYAM. Long before Ethereum. It is sad that the project has not gotten the attention it deserves. I still hold my coins from 2014 and I am very confident the new guys will make it to a great success.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
QORA is unique.

not a clone...

why invest in a clone coin...QORA has a bright future, first for smart contract (beat ethereum smart contract by smarter guys (thx to CIYAM))

GO Qora!!

Does smartcontracts already work on QORA?
Is it possible to use smartcontracts in QORA for issue tokens and making ICO?
If all these possible it should be nice to do some marketing to promote QORA.
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
QORA is unique.

not a clone...

GO Qora!!
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
Hope in nearest future QORA will rise from ash and will bright on the crypto sky Smiley

I believe that to be a Phoenix.

Time will tell...
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
Hope in nearest future QORA will rise from ash and will bright on the crypto sky Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 2

The fun part : posted by someone who has 0 Qora's.  Grin
[/quote]

poste your address, I will send you 2 Qoras  Grin
Activity: 248
Merit: 7
New version released :

v0.26.10

catbref released this Jun 13, 2018                  

The v0.26.10 release includes the following updates:

CLI mode works again - issue #97 - thanks to Mike Gurov for spotting this
    Fix intermittent exception thrown in ConnectionCreator - issue #98
    Add shortcut shutdown in ConnectionAcceptor, related to issue #98

https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/releases

Don't forget to upgrade guys !

Thank you for pointing this out.

The fun part : posted by someone who has 0 Qora's.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
New version released :

v0.26.10

Thank you for pointing this out.

As far as all the people talking about volume and exchanges etc... I think you might be missing the 'point' of QORA a bit, but I get what you're saying.

I don't think volume will be an issue whatsoever once we are listed on ANY exchange that allows deposit and withdrawal automatically.

We will for sure get listed on EasyDEX, and I think cryptopia is a decent idea as well, however I'm not sure what they think about custom blockchain platforms, hopefully they'd be okay with getting together with a few devs.

Though, I'm not worried about that quite yet, and don't want to get ahead of ourselves. I think the UI is the last thing we're waiting on before we can do an official 'rebirth launch'.

We also have a Gen 2 repo going already and we're already partially through the complete db change and other implementations there. So things are coming along well.

Once everything is in the right place, we will focus on other aspects. For now we're focused on getting Gen 1 rebirth finished, and getting on at least 1 exchange that allows automated withdrawal and deposit.

I'm not sure why OpenLedger hasn't done this yet, as the wallet has been stable now for quite a while. But I'll be trying to get them to do so as well. If we can stay on OpenLedger, and get on EasyDEX and they are both automated, I think that's fine for now. Then we can focus on other places.
Кaкaя-тo бyбyйня пpoиcxoдит. Paзpaбoтчики пишyт чтo вce oкeй тpи мecяцa нaзaд, зaтeм пpoпaдaют, зaтeм пишyт чтo мoжeт быть гдeтo oни вoзмoжнo пpeycпeют!!! Bы мoжeтe oзвyчить дaтy выxoдa Qora нa pынoк или тaк и бyдитe дoить инвecтopoв paccкaзывaя им cкaзкиHuh?
H μητέρα σoυ σε βρήκε σε ένα κάδo πoυ τώρα έχει κoλλήσει μαζί σoυ αλλάζει εδώ τη ζωή για πάντα.
Έχετε ένα πoλύ χαριτωμένo πέoς, γι 'αυτό δεν είστε ευχαριστημένoι.
Πιπεριές στoν κώλo σας μπoρεί να σας κάνει ευτυχισμένo άτoμo τόσo πoλύ καλύτερα από Qora !!
Activity: 29
Кaкaя-тo бyбyйня пpoиcxoдит. Paзpaбoтчики пишyт чтo вce oкeй тpи мecяцa нaзaд, зaтeм пpoпaдaют, зaтeм пишyт чтo мoжeт быть гдeтo oни вoзмoжнo пpeycпeют!!! Bы мoжeтe oзвyчить дaтy выxoдa Qora нa pынoк или тaк и бyдитe дoить инвecтopoв paccкaзывaя им cкaзкиHuh?
New version released :

v0.26.10

Heплoxo .Oбнoвилocь зa чac!!! Xoтя 0.26.09 пapy нeдeль мoзги кaнифoлилa!!!
You should ask Exchanges to add qora.
Tradesatoshi.com, Coinexchange.io, Cryptopia.co.nz

I have reached out to many exchanges, and have struck a potential partnership (we are about 95% sure at this point) with EasyDEX (New DEX built on top of Bitshares, similar to Crypto-Bridge and OpenLedger, but with easier to use UI and more features.)

I am hesitant to be listed on centralized exchanges, but will consider it if the opportunity presents itself on one that I believe will not be a scam in the future. Polo I don't like how they acted previously, however now that they're under new management I may consider asking them to re-list. Though I'm not 100% on that.

The main goal will be to have a DEX built ON QORA, that way QORA is totally independent of any exchange. There are a few ways to accomplish this that I have presented in idea form to the development internal chat on Discord.

I have setup a new permissions set in the QORA Discord, that will allow 'contributors' to see the internal development chat so that they know exactly what is being done on the project they decided to contribute to. Smiley If you would like to be a contributor, simply reach out to me on Discord and we can make that happen.

Cat is making amazing progress on the overall development, and I believe we have decided on what is necessary for the rebirth launch of Gen 1 and what will be moved on to Gen 2 development. At this point we're awaiting the UI to have some final completion on certain aspects prior to relaunching Gen 1. (I say 'relaunching' because it'll be the 'official' rebirth of the platform, since obviously the wallet is stable now and fully usable, Gen 1 rebirth will have the new Web UI with many beautiful enhancements, and a few other additions on top of the obvious stability of the db now and stability overall.)

There will be instruction on how to setup DNS to route to QORA hosted websites, more information on how exactly to setup a QORA website, and hopefully an overall increase in the simplicity of doing so. The new UI is very beautiful, will eventually have full replacement for the QORA AE, making it fully functional 'traditional' looking exchange, with charts, asks and bids, etc. It will be a sight that's for sure, I'm excited about it.

The improvements in Gen 2 will be incredible, and numerous. There is talk of SSL support, CNAME support, and even server side language and functionality support for QORA hosted websites. There will be incentivized content for Bloggers, and a totally new rewards system for a totally new MasterNode system, with proof of burn style mining, levelling system, and a system for multiple 'levels' of MasterNodes as well. The MasterNodes will have data storage functionality, and the QORA chain will be split into two chains, one storing transactional information, and another storing data. The transactional chain will also store hashes of the data. Data will be fully encrypted and compressed to ensure full use of the space, which could open itself up for an addition of a 'proof of storage' type algo to be involved in the mining.

The overall goal, will be to have the mining be possible on any device, truly. Not limited to high powered farms, etc. Also, the idea is that the higher level you get your account, the more influence and easier time mining your account has. This will open itself up for a truly fair voting system by way of the accounts that have put time and effort into levelling (burning their mined coins and putting out good content) and have exponentially lowered mining difficulty, are more than likely to be people. Especially once they get to the higher levels. As it simply will make no sense to mine on multiple accounts as a single person, less you're ONLY attempting to skew the metrics of the 'users' count... Which to me doesn't seem all that likely. It could actually end up with a truly fair and truly anonymous REAL voting system, that eventually could even be used to elect officials, etc. There could also end up being an 'ID' system tied to it for the people who decide that they'd like to use it that way. The posibilities are truly endless.

Generation 2 of QORA is going to be unlike anything anyone has ever seen before, truly incredible and one of a kind. I for one am very excited about it. There are multiple brand new ideas being implemented and created by the team, and built by our amazing developers. I think it will be a fun and exciting platform for people to not only make some extra money with, but build up and have fun making their accounts have more influence, make money putting good content on the network, and potentially even make money spotting bad content... I've been trying to figure out a way to make a system like that, where people who reported content that is agreed not something that the network would like to see on it, could be rewarded. But this requires some more thinking for sure.

Anyway, just wanted to come in and put up some more information for people, and explain the current situation. Things will be exciting to see as developments progress. It's an exciting time for QORA and crypto overall, and hopefully one where a lot of the scams will disappear, and solid projects like QORA will take their place and improve upon them.

Please kindly consider to use Yobit for trading of QORA. ( may be we can get volume 5 - 10 BTC per day )

Too many bad news comes from people,complaining to Yobit service....

I'd like to propose Cryptopia.

any except Yobit
Activity: 226
Merit: 10

I have reached out to many exchanges, and have struck a potential partnership (we are about 95% sure at this point) with EasyDEX (New DEX built on top of Bitshares, similar to Crypto-Bridge and OpenLedger, but with easier to use UI and more features.)

I am hesitant to be listed on centralized exchanges, but will consider it if the opportunity presents itself on one that I believe will not be a scam in the future. Polo I don't like how they acted previously, however now that they're under new management I may consider asking them to re-list. Though I'm not 100% on that.

The main goal will be to have a DEX built ON QORA, that way QORA is totally independent of any exchange. There are a few ways to accomplish this that I have presented in idea form to the development internal chat on Discord.

I have setup a new permissions set in the QORA Discord, that will allow 'contributors' to see the internal development chat so that they know exactly what is being done on the project they decided to contribute to. Smiley If you would like to be a contributor, simply reach out to me on Discord and we can make that happen.

Cat is making amazing progress on the overall development, and I believe we have decided on what is necessary for the rebirth launch of Gen 1 and what will be moved on to Gen 2 development. At this point we're awaiting the UI to have some final completion on certain aspects prior to relaunching Gen 1. (I say 'relaunching' because it'll be the 'official' rebirth of the platform, since obviously the wallet is stable now and fully usable, Gen 1 rebirth will have the new Web UI with many beautiful enhancements, and a few other additions on top of the obvious stability of the db now and stability overall.)

There will be instruction on how to setup DNS to route to QORA hosted websites, more information on how exactly to setup a QORA website, and hopefully an overall increase in the simplicity of doing so. The new UI is very beautiful, will eventually have full replacement for the QORA AE, making it fully functional 'traditional' looking exchange, with charts, asks and bids, etc. It will be a sight that's for sure, I'm excited about it.

The improvements in Gen 2 will be incredible, and numerous. There is talk of SSL support, CNAME support, and even server side language and functionality support for QORA hosted websites. There will be incentivized content for Bloggers, and a totally new rewards system for a totally new MasterNode system, with proof of burn style mining, levelling system, and a system for multiple 'levels' of MasterNodes as well. The MasterNodes will have data storage functionality, and the QORA chain will be split into two chains, one storing transactional information, and another storing data. The transactional chain will also store hashes of the data. Data will be fully encrypted and compressed to ensure full use of the space, which could open itself up for an addition of a 'proof of storage' type algo to be involved in the mining.

The overall goal, will be to have the mining be possible on any device, truly. Not limited to high powered farms, etc. Also, the idea is that the higher level you get your account, the more influence and easier time mining your account has. This will open itself up for a truly fair voting system by way of the accounts that have put time and effort into levelling (burning their mined coins and putting out good content) and have exponentially lowered mining difficulty, are more than likely to be people. Especially once they get to the higher levels. As it simply will make no sense to mine on multiple accounts as a single person, less you're ONLY attempting to skew the metrics of the 'users' count... Which to me doesn't seem all that likely. It could actually end up with a truly fair and truly anonymous REAL voting system, that eventually could even be used to elect officials, etc. There could also end up being an 'ID' system tied to it for the people who decide that they'd like to use it that way. The posibilities are truly endless.

Generation 2 of QORA is going to be unlike anything anyone has ever seen before, truly incredible and one of a kind. I for one am very excited about it. There are multiple brand new ideas being implemented and created by the team, and built by our amazing developers. I think it will be a fun and exciting platform for people to not only make some extra money with, but build up and have fun making their accounts have more influence, make money putting good content on the network, and potentially even make money spotting bad content... I've been trying to figure out a way to make a system like that, where people who reported content that is agreed not something that the network would like to see on it, could be rewarded. But this requires some more thinking for sure.

Anyway, just wanted to come in and put up some more information for people, and explain the current situation. Things will be exciting to see as developments progress. It's an exciting time for QORA and crypto overall, and hopefully one where a lot of the scams will disappear, and solid projects like QORA will take their place and improve upon them.

Please kindly consider to use Yobit for trading of QORA. ( may be we can get volume 5 - 10 BTC per day )

I'd like to propose Cryptopia.

New version released :

v0.26.10

can anyone point me to a working Qora wallet?? I am on Mac but i will also use a windows wallet.. i just need something that works

Lonnie

I 'm using universal wallet , v0.26.0 ( window wallet ).
it's working fine.
You should really upgrade there are many important bug fixes since 0.26.0.

Latest releases are here :
can anyone point me to a working Qora wallet?? I am on Mac but i will also use a windows wallet.. i just need something that works

Lonnie

I 'm using universal wallet , v0.26.0 ( window wallet ).
it's working fine.

Doublerrolex I’ll pay  1 satoshi for qora same price it was trading at when delisted on polo

12 Satoshi!

May be he like to buy for 12 satoshi )
Pages:
Jump to: