Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 91. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hi Guys

Sometime last year I had found a how-to to install Qora on a server.
On the weekend I wanted to test it.
But I can not find it anymore. And I don't know which of the Qora threads was the how-to or the link to it.

Can someone help me with a link or a hint?

Thank You

Is this what you are looking for?  I recommend the universal wallet.

http://qora.tech/

I don't no exactly..  Roll Eyes
It was similar to the following instructions. But I think in a recent thread?

Network has enough nodes at the moment. Keep watching for updates.

Although you're very welcome to set up a node if you want.

1. Set up a node.
Instruction for setting up a node on Ubuntu Server
Instruction for setting up a node on Windows  - It should run without -disablerpc parameter.
You also need to edit settings.ini to
Code:
knownpeers 146.185.141.232;162.243.170.76;42.159.153.145;193.242.149.63;88.198.69.99
maxconnections 100

2. Put your Qora address and node IP (or IPs) in your signature. For example: QTz6fSV2VNc2wjwwsw57kwQzgQhmGw5idQ 193.242.149.63, 193.242.149.64, 193.242.149.65.

3. Register you IP here http://coinia.net/qora/node.php
Your bitcointalk ID is a number at the end of URL of you profile. Just click your nickname and you'll find it.
For example my ID is 176058https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dzarmush-176058

4. That's it! After you registered a node you can delete IP from the signature. The script will be checking your IP every once in a while and send you coins every week.

The bounty limited to 10 nodes per one person. Let's not forget about decentralisation.
The bounty paid weekly from the day you register the node.
You need to provide at least 75-80% uptime in order to receive bounty.

Nodes statistics — http://coinia.net/qora/nodeview.php
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I always think about question site Quora when I see Qora project  Grin  Bring back that faucet please,  wanna some free qoras, I"ll buy some small amount cause I cant afford more. Only nine sat per qora and the tech behind it seems cool so the future price I"m 99 percent sure will be much higher.

I agree about the name.  The combination of sounding too much like Quora and the fact that a new urinary incontinence device has the same name makes me think that the best way forward is to change the name of Qora.  If Qora will be stressing a social media utilization, sounding just like another similar application like Quora is just a recipe for failure.

The name change should be done when the latest updates are all complete and the current system works smoothly.  Once that happens, then change the name and start a strong marketing campaign.

A few real quick suggestions are below.  Not that any are great, but just to get people thinking.

Radicum - means Root - one unit could be a Rad
Tutium - means Secure - one unit could be a Tut (Egyptian theme is always fun)
Pecunium - means Money or Of Money - one unit could be a Pec or something

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
I always think about question site Quora when I see Qora project  Grin  Bring back that faucet please,  wanna some free qoras, I"ll buy some small amount cause I cant afford more. Only nine sat per qora and the tech behind it seems cool so the future price I"m 99 percent sure will be much higher.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Can wee see an official Roadmap on this year ?
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
Hi Guys

But I can not find it anymore. And I don't know which of the Qora threads was the how-to or the link to it.

Thank You

Is this what you are looking for?  I recommend the universal wallet.

http://qora.tech/
Activity: 322
Hi Guys

Thank You
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Still holding small amount,is that faucet still alive? Price seems stable through two years but the pump at least mini one just cant hit. I believe it will come in this year, price only 8 satoshi,that seems like a bargain.
Activity: 399
The new IP of qorablock.com is 118.184.54.215
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
This does not look good.
How could you expect people to trust your next project when you leave QORA your old project and all those who supported you out to dry?
Unless I'm missing something here and if so please elaborate carefully so we all understand.
At the very least you know there are some db issues you could fix in a temp fashion
till a new Dev is found for QORA and if db code is not your thing then at least find someone.
I for one understand fully how life and circumstances happen that could severely delay a project but to desert it is an entirely different story.
Please explain.

Sincerely,
MikeMike

Hello MikeMike

Qora was not my project actually. When the dev and founder left the project, he delivered to me the source code and I continued from where he left it, implementing additional features and establishing a powerful team. But I left the project February of 2016, a year ago. I really did a lot of things for a project that was not mine from the beginning and now, I really want to start something based on the experience I gained the last years working on crypto.

With all respect
Vrontis

I get it about wanting to do your own but once you took that position and you made advancements it became your project
as you say you built a solid Team and being the Dev and in the crypto space we all know what that means.
From my limited knowledge somebody scammed the Team out of the Marketing funds.
Please correct me if I'm wrong,... since it was only hearsay.
Hey man, I know how things can go wrong and their affects. I myself was robbed but
It was not all about me, it was the idea, end goals and most importantly living up to my
promises to the Community and those promises dont need to be verbal.
I had every excuse to leave, go it alone and know people would have understood and even supported
my decision and could have potentially made more advancement.
I can agree that to disagree with you here which I do with the majority in the crypto space and why I only seek
to align with those who Identify and demand similar ethics, honor and end goals.

You came back long enough to take what you wanted from the chat and what you learned,
I could in good conscience accuse you of that but there is a chance maybe you did not so I will leave you with this.
Things go full circle.

Sincerely,
MikeMike

Qora team never had any marketing funds during the time I was in the team.  There was only some donations made to build the website and a great video from a great designer.

What you are saying is about Burst, a coin I never had any contribution.

I don't actually understand what exactly you are saying about the chat but correctly if I am wrong, I had a voice chat some months ago (and after I left Qora) with Crowetic and some other people (don't know if you where in that call) and the Qora devs, a call where I have presented to everyone in there what I was working on after I left Qora, the Polymeric Network (but I kept the name out of the discussion). And if I recall correctly, this call has been recorded. And at that time I used a nickname as tokotukan. Is this what you are saying?

If yes, then pleased, could Crowetic retrieve and publish this recording? What was in there that you can accuse me?

I have presented to this small team of people what I was working on, many months prior to any announcements and this was made under my decision.

I really don't understand your rage (cause I see rage) but I cannot respond further more to something that might be under a wrong impression or even worse, motivated against me or my project. I can only clear things from my point of view.

And as a developer who keeps learning, educating himself, wants to develop things and move forward, I delivered more than what I promised on Qora. Give some time to read posts made with my locked profile and you will realize that. I moved Qora forward with the precious help of the team we had in here. But I left and now I am on my own, starting from "scratch".

So, I would end this here as because, I have nothing more to say.

Cheers
Vrontis
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
MM,

not sure if a tutorial exist, but I found this...use in qora console
Code:
POST wallet {"seed":"", "password":"", "recover":,  "amount":} 
Creates a wallet using the given 32-byte long base58-encoded seed, password,recover flag and amount.
Errors: 1 - Json error. 103 - Invalid seed. 104 - Invalid amount. 204 - Wallet already exists.

Thanks,
Could someone please tell me or count the number of characters that comprise a "seed".

44 characters alphanumeric (upper and lower case)

Thanks,

Good to see the desire in you to contribute to helping the QORA Community.

Cheers!
 Smiley
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
This does not look good.
How could you expect people to trust your next project when you leave QORA your old project and all those who supported you out to dry?
Unless I'm missing something here and if so please elaborate carefully so we all understand.
At the very least you know there are some db issues you could fix in a temp fashion
till a new Dev is found for QORA and if db code is not your thing then at least find someone.
I for one understand fully how life and circumstances happen that could severely delay a project but to desert it is an entirely different story.
Please explain.

Sincerely,
MikeMike

Hello MikeMike

Qora was not my project actually. When the dev and founder left the project, he delivered to me the source code and I continued from where he left it, implementing additional features and establishing a powerful team. But I left the project February of 2016, a year ago. I really did a lot of things for a project that was not mine from the beginning and now, I really want to start something based on the experience I gained the last years working on crypto.

With all respect
Vrontis

I get it about wanting to do your own but once you took that position and you made advancements it became your project
as you say you built a solid Team and being the Dev and in the crypto space we all know what that means.
From my limited knowledge somebody scammed the Team out of the Marketing funds.
Please correct me if I'm wrong,... since it was only hearsay.
Hey man, I know how things can go wrong and their affects. I myself was robbed but
It was not all about me, it was the idea, end goals and most importantly living up to my
promises to the Community and those promises dont need to be verbal.
I had every excuse to leave, go it alone and know people would have understood and even supported
my decision and could have potentially made more advancement.
I can agree that to disagree with you here which I do with the majority in the crypto space and why I only seek
to align with those who Identify and demand similar ethics, honor and end goals.

You came back long enough to take what you wanted from the chat and what you learned,
I could in good conscience accuse you of that but there is a chance maybe you did not so I will leave you with this.
Things go full circle.

Sincerely,
MikeMike
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
This does not look good.
Please explain.

Sincerely,
MikeMike

Hello MikeMike

With all respect
Vrontis

It would be great if you can contribute, at least temporarily.  I understand your desire to create your own project.

Good luck with your coin Vrontis!

It is natural to want to start your own project, and hopefully you can assist Qora too. Very strange that a coin as promising as Qora has struggled thus far, but it has all the foundations to be very successful one day. Resources and community interest are spread thin in the cryptosphere, quality projects can fail, which is very sad.
This does not look good.
Please explain.

Sincerely,
MikeMike

Hello MikeMike

With all respect
Vrontis

It would be great if you can contribute, at least temporarily.  I understand your desire to create your own project.
MM,

Code:
Creates a wallet using the given 32-byte long base58-encoded seed, password,recover flag and amount.
Errors: 1 - Json error. 103 - Invalid seed. 104 - Invalid amount. 204 - Wallet already exists.

Thanks,
Could someone please tell me or count the number of characters that comprise a "seed".

44 characters alphanumeric (upper and lower case)
This does not look good.
Please explain.

Sincerely,
MikeMike

Hello MikeMike

With all respect
Vrontis
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
MM,

Code:

Thanks,
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I've just made a commit to ReadMe.md on github to update the Block Explorer link
https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/commit/cf799c31f6dff126ee5c6f85af8194b2b908fc77

I used a github account I own which is Qoracoin (and contains the repositories of Qora) to verify my profile as requested.

May I know who his development team in detail, IDlinkend or Profile Dev?
no Escrow = Scam  because many projects Scam in this month, just look for the funds after getting her escape fund investors

More details about me can be found here, on my previous locked BTT profile.
In short, achievements:
World's First Atomic Cross Chain Transfer in mainnet
Decentralized Social Network - Decentralized Web

If you are Vrontis you must control the Qora coin address that Vrontis used as an escrow address for crowd funding the integration of Atomic Cross Chain Transfer code into Qora coin.

Can you sign a message from the escrow address QYsLsfwMRBPnunmuWmFkM4hvGsfooY8ssU to prove you are Vrontis?

ATFunding is an asset I have issued which represents the funding purpose of this project.I will provide escrow services on this fund raising.

*snip*

ATFunding asset specifications :

Name : ATFunding
Asset Key : 61
Asset Owner : QYsLsfwMRBPnunmuWmFkM4hvGsfooY8ssU

https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/commit/cf799c31f6dff126ee5c6f85af8194b2b908fc77

Update : Github update description
Block Explorer Link updated
I have used this github profile owned by Vrontis (link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10785105 ) to verify that the Bitcointalk account of Cryptovrontis ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cryptovrontis-940239 ) is owned by the same person.

Vrontis,

Instead of creating a whole new coin/idea (...and funding), have you considered staying on with qora development??

the duuude

The Polymeric Network will be developed. Qora due to ACCT function could communicate with elements of the Polymeric Network but I guess, some enhancements might needed.
I cannot contribute further more on Qora in regards of development, I can only advise if asked.

This does not look good.
Please explain.

Sincerely,
MikeMike

I've just made a commit to ReadMe.md on github to update the Block Explorer link

I used a github account I own which is Qoracoin (and contains the repositories of Qora) to verify my profile as requested.

no Escrow = Scam  because many projects Scam in this month, just look for the funds after getting her escape fund investors

In short, achievements:

If you are Vrontis you must control the Qora coin address that Vrontis used as an escrow address for crowd funding the integration of Atomic Cross Chain Transfer code into Qora coin.

Can you sign a message from the escrow address QYsLsfwMRBPnunmuWmFkM4hvGsfooY8ssU to prove you are Vrontis?

ATFunding is an asset I have issued which represents the funding purpose of this project.I will provide escrow services on this fund raising.

*snip*

I have used this github profile owned by Vrontis (link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10785105 ) to verify that the Bitcointalk account of Cryptovrontis ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cryptovrontis-940239 ) is owned by the same person.

Vrontis,

Instead of creating a whole new coin/idea (...and funding), have you considered staying on with qora development??

the duuude

The Polymeric Network will be developed. Qora due to ACCT function could communicate with elements of the Polymeric Network but I guess, some enhancements might needed.
I cannot contribute further more on Qora in regards of development, I can only advise if asked.

In short, achievements:

*snip*

Vrontis,

the duuude
MM,

Code:
Pages:
Jump to: