Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 89. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Looks like Qora will break the 10 sats soon. I think it is a good coin to buy

Cheap Price is not a good reason to buy.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
what happened? the tx volume is rocketing.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 4

The current price doesn't really matter. The problem is that the project is miles away from real world market and usage.

A shame, quite a good amount of code in here.
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hello everyone! My apologies for not posting a while...  I've been very busy with multiple different things.

I have NOT forgotten about QORA...

I have officially gotten vbcs to take the lead in development for QORA again.

The web wallet is what we will get running first off, after pushing a new version with a few modifications, that has run a LOT more solid for me.

I'll be setting multiple new QORA nodes up, as I had to make some modifications to my infrastructure, I now have to rebuild the nodes that I had up, but I'm working on it.

We have many new projects that will be working with QORA coming shortly. I just wanted to get everything to a solid point first, then move on.

The new version release, and web wallet should be coming up shortly. I've been in communication about it with vbcs and the dev I had create the web wallet.

Anyway, I'll keep posting updates, what I'm doing now is making sure that I have mechanisms in place to fund QORA development, and my new asset that I'm building should be more than capable of this.

All of the coin that was donated to development thus far, is still in the same wallet, nothing has moved. I'll post when I send coins to devs that do work, so everyone gets full transparency...

Thanks, and apologies. I will never disappear, simply been busy.

I will always be transparent with everyone. Thank you for your understanding, and stay tuned!

thanks for sharing this previous post.

I will forget about the desktop wallet for now.... don't like to have many coins on exchange!

hope future will be bright for QORA

I also think so. this coin will do well. Stay glued with it. Thanks.

I expect Qora will return to a former good position this year. Stay tuned!

The transation volume is rising up steadily. Stay tuned! Grin

I think QORA will reach 1m marketcap, today
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Hello everyone! My apologies for not posting a while...  I've been very busy with multiple different things.

The web wallet is what we will get running first off, after pushing a new version with a few modifications, that has run a LOT more solid for me.

I'll be setting multiple new QORA nodes up, as I had to make some modifications to my infrastructure, I now have to rebuild the nodes that I had up, but I'm working on it.

We have many new projects that will be working with QORA coming shortly. I just wanted to get everything to a solid point first, then move on.

The new version release, and web wallet should be coming up shortly. I've been in communication about it with vbcs and the dev I had create the web wallet.

Anyway, I'll keep posting updates, what I'm doing now is making sure that I have mechanisms in place to fund QORA development, and my new asset that I'm building should be more than capable of this.

All of the coin that was donated to development thus far, is still in the same wallet, nothing has moved. I'll post when I send coins to devs that do work, so everyone gets full transparency...

I will always be transparent with everyone. Thank you for your understanding, and stay tuned!

I will forget about the desktop wallet for now.... don't like to have many coins on exchange!

The transation volume is rising up steadily. Stay tuned! Grin
Activity: 406

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

Activity: 746

Activity: 746
I just installed the wallet.... before to come to the threat...

if there is nomore devs, not worth asking for questions....

in case, I will ask....

when I am opening the wallet, I am pretty confused with the visual
compared to traditional desktop wallets.

The good thing is that it seems to be synching...

but then, what are all the address we see when we access the wallet?

How do I generate a new address to deposit some coins in the wallet?

thanks in advance
Activity: 46
When I add several addresses of other nodes on the "settings - known peers" page and hit apply they are lost when I reopen the page. How comes?
Has anybody a working list of nodes or can provide some working *.ini or *.conf file?

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 168
Bitcoin Investor
is there any DEV  still work on QORA? live or death depending on DEV  i think

Recently Crowetic announce the return of the original dev so.. Smiley

With all this pumps in all alts is a matter of time with Qora

hope they do so
Activity: 196
Activity: 46
Hello, I was trying to get my old wallet updated and I have installed the new version but syncing is stuck at block 37678 and it says no pairs, how can I solve this?
Hi, Did you try resyncing the blockchain.

The following guide will likely help you if you didn't do it before.
http://cryptorials.io/wallet-wont-sync/

I can't see any nodes listed in the OP. Is there a known list of trusted nodes anywhere for QORA?

QORA nodes:

Added all the QORA nodes from above but still "no connections". Any other active(!) nodes available? As is the wallet is not syncing...
Activity: 468

Recently Crowetic announce the return of the original dev so.. Smiley

With all this pumps in all alts is a matter of time with Qora
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Activity: 9
qora is at 6 satoshi.  the potential upside is incredible.  I'm properly positioned on qora from a reward/risk point of view.  Those who can afford some at 6 sats, I suggest you do the same.

I agree !
I hope this coin someday, (don't matter how long does it take) get some HUGE volume and pump like pascal weeks ago.. Everything may happen, let's go!
Activity: 7
Activity: 196
Currently, how much can we stake for QORA?
Pages:
Jump to: