Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 90. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
@starmman and @yns1971. many thanks both, I will try again later with these new nodes.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
whether qora is still active team of developers? Is any a roadmap? This price seems attractive ..
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Hello, I was trying to get my old wallet updated and I have installed the new version but syncing is stuck at block 37678 and it says no pairs, how can I solve this?
Hi, Did you try resyncing the blockchain.

The following guide will likely help you if you didn't do it before.
http://cryptorials.io/wallet-wont-sync/

I can't see any nodes listed in the OP. Is there a known list of trusted nodes anywhere for QORA?

QORA nodes:

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Hello, I was trying to get my old wallet updated and I have installed the new version but syncing is stuck at block 37678 and it says no pairs, how can I solve this?

I can't see any nodes listed in the OP. Is there a known list of trusted nodes anywhere for QORA?

I forgot to mention - make sure you back up your wallet first and DONT delete your .dat file.
legendary

Activity: 66

legendary
qora is at 6 satoshi.  the potential upside is incredible.  I'm properly positioned on qora from a reward/risk point of view.  Those who can afford some at 6 sats, I suggest you do the same.
I agree 6 sats is a great price, I've bought a few at that level and have some orders in at 5 too.
Activity: 134
Shitcoin Bliss
how much can you earn staking this
Activity: 468
I have officially gotten vbcs to take the lead in development for QORA again.

A remarkable announcement!! thanks crowetic! we will see great things from QORA soon  Grin
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
qora is at 6 satoshi.  the potential upside is incredible.  I'm properly positioned on qora from a reward/risk point of view.  Those who can afford some at 6 sats, I suggest you do the same.
Activity: 784
Merit: 511
Hello everyone! My apologies for not posting a while...  I've been very busy with multiple different things.

I have NOT forgotten about QORA...

The web wallet is what we will get running first off, after pushing a new version with a few modifications, that has run a LOT more solid for me.

I'll be setting multiple new QORA nodes up, as I had to make some modifications to my infrastructure, I now have to rebuild the nodes that I had up, but I'm working on it.

We have many new projects that will be working with QORA coming shortly. I just wanted to get everything to a solid point first, then move on.

The new version release, and web wallet should be coming up shortly. I've been in communication about it with vbcs and the dev I had create the web wallet.

Anyway, I'll keep posting updates, what I'm doing now is making sure that I have mechanisms in place to fund QORA development, and my new asset that I'm building should be more than capable of this.

All of the coin that was donated to development thus far, is still in the same wallet, nothing has moved. I'll post when I send coins to devs that do work, so everyone gets full transparency...

Thanks, and apologies. I will never disappear, simply been busy.

I will always be transparent with everyone. Thank you for your understanding, and stay tuned!

Great statement, Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Hello everyone! My apologies for not posting a while...  I've been very busy with multiple different things.

I have NOT forgotten about QORA...

The web wallet is what we will get running first off, after pushing a new version with a few modifications, that has run a LOT more solid for me.

I'll be setting multiple new QORA nodes up, as I had to make some modifications to my infrastructure, I now have to rebuild the nodes that I had up, but I'm working on it.

We have many new projects that will be working with QORA coming shortly. I just wanted to get everything to a solid point first, then move on.

The new version release, and web wallet should be coming up shortly. I've been in communication about it with vbcs and the dev I had create the web wallet.

Anyway, I'll keep posting updates, what I'm doing now is making sure that I have mechanisms in place to fund QORA development, and my new asset that I'm building should be more than capable of this.

All of the coin that was donated to development thus far, is still in the same wallet, nothing has moved. I'll post when I send coins to devs that do work, so everyone gets full transparency...

Thanks, and apologies. I will never disappear, simply been busy.

I will always be transparent with everyone. Thank you for your understanding, and stay tuned!
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Hello guys, I believe you are experts here so can you help me answer some questions? Smiley
1, In what category is the coin first? In what category Qora promotes itself?
2, What new features Qora brings? How is it unique?
3, Are promises kept by devs?
4, Are features on roadmap delivered regularly?
5, What is overall state of development?
6, Can I see number of daily transactions?

Decentralized Internet among many other things. Set amount of coins means Forging gets TX fees.
Social Media Decentralized.
Yes.
The new devs are very well respected and always keep their word and update frequently. Read the thread and see.
Most likely you can see the transactions I am sure...
Activity: 399
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Is Qora dead now? No post from crowetic for a month?!

They just fixed the DB and Crowetic left a very lengthy post. If you hold Qora you know its potential so why rush something great? Hounding the devs won't make it happen any quicker either.
legendary

No. I do not think so.
But it's a bit slower than other projects, especially communication.

Would be nice to hear some news - there was a lot of interest a few weeks ago with the burst merge mining possibility - any idea where that is?
Activity: 784
Merit: 511

No. I do not think so.
But it's a bit slower than other projects, especially communication.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
why the burst price is pumping ,but the qora is down?
Activity: 444
Can wee see an official Roadmap on this year ?

Very nice suggestion, the community would be happy if the team can come up with a good road map if still possible.
Pages:
Jump to: