Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 93. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 250
QORA can deposit and withdraw on poloniex again
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I will put some updates for https://github.com/soliury/qora-wallet in few days, and then, in Feb I will pack a apk for android. Just wait, but i don't who is control the qora? And I just want a work testnet for test.

I don't know who is the dev now, Can anybody tell me ?

I think qora is a good coin, with the work by us. It will go up soon.
Good job I've been watching this .I'm r00ts

Activity: 154
Qora very long accumulated and bribed, pump was inevitable, but as always I was not in this train, who bought QORA 7 sat and sold for 20 - well done, earn good money at such a high pump

Pump? It is more likely Burst holders finding out about the Merge Mining opportunity. Again even if someone buys at 20 they buy more at 11 and hedge their position at 20. Ultimately if the BitCoin price goes up and QORA doesn't it could go to 1 satoshi and still be worth what you have invested. People are getting this concept and getting in to a stable and profitable coin! This means the coin can have great merchant support at low sats, creating liquidity when merchants decide to accept the coin.

Why would people rather buy in to a $40 coin that is being Mined and sold for profit, when you can get in on a coin that will have no inflation and has a base distribution that allows you to always secure your investment? Meanwhile they also get Exponential profit possibilities.

I still say keep the 10B static and mine for Transaction fees and hope for Burst Support like we just saw in the market on Burst and QORA simultaneously! Also, being that the excuse would be that the inflation is small only means that you really don't need to expand the Cap to make it work. The 10B is something that is sacred to this coin and will help the coin once it is fully distributed. Consider all the fees that can be mined for people using the Social Media aspects decentralized, and as the economy ramps up!

Of course this would also be part of the blocks even if the 10B were inflated, I just think it is kind of sacred to the coin and should be left intact when the only benefit would be to draw people in just to mine it. This just shows a glaring example of why it should just be merge mined for no reward other than TX fees. How many people on Burst would mine it for Free? Well if it is 4 miners that is enough. I will be one who is the other 3? See how easy it will be to create interest! And think about the small guy miners they can actually compete if the 10B is static and possibly win some TX fees.

If we keep it to TX Fees only, most big miners won't care. Then small miners can support the network and there are more small miners than big, and guess what QORA is... Social Media! This is the beauty of Social Networking an Support as it grows the network. The individual is more important than the Big Mining outfit just to dump coin on a market that nixes Social aspects in return for payoffs.

I hope qora keep the 10B static too
yes hope for the best should be our logo.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
how does the "social network" factor work? how can we use it?

One of the services built on QORA would be decentralization of Social Media. QUOTH is already being tested. People who don't like getting locked out of their Twitter or Facebook can get in to QORA. Also encryption of your account would mean people need a Key to be a friend or see your posts. This is all hosted on the Blockchain. No Twitter CEO or Facebook.

So now think about how Viral this can get. Free speech in the midst of gov actions to take down so called Fake News sites. Anyone can mine and earn their own QORA to spend setting up their Social Media.

sounds great, so it is called QOUTH...any ETA?

It is live for testing purposes... http://node.qora.tech:9090/quothprototype
You have to use your wallet address which will become an alias later...

an alias, you mean human comprehensible characters? can i change my address to arielbit?

Yes it is already a part of Burst and you would own that alias. Pretty sure it will apply so you don't have to respond to a string of numbers and letters.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

One of the services built on QORA would be decentralization of Social Media. QUOTH is already being tested. People who don't like getting locked out of their Twitter or Facebook can get in to QORA. Also encryption of your account would mean people need a Key to be a friend or see your posts. This is all hosted on the Blockchain. No Twitter CEO or Facebook.

So now think about how Viral this can get. Free speech in the midst of gov actions to take down so called Fake News sites. Anyone can mine and earn their own QORA to spend setting up their Social Media.

an alias, you mean human comprehensible characters? can i change my address to arielbit?
legendary

legendary

legendary
Qora very long accumulated and bribed, pump was inevitable, but as always I was not in this train, who bought QORA 7 sat and sold for 20 - well done, earn good money at such a high pump

Pump? It is more likely Burst holders finding out about the Merge Mining opportunity. Again even if someone buys at 20 they buy more at 11 and hedge their position at 20. Ultimately if the BitCoin price goes up and QORA doesn't it could go to 1 satoshi and still be worth what you have invested. People are getting this concept and getting in to a stable and profitable coin! This means the coin can have great merchant support at low sats, creating liquidity when merchants decide to accept the coin.

Why would people rather buy in to a $40 coin that is being Mined and sold for profit, when you can get in on a coin that will have no inflation and has a base distribution that allows you to always secure your investment? Meanwhile they also get Exponential profit possibilities.

I still say keep the 10B static and mine for Transaction fees and hope for Burst Support like we just saw in the market on Burst and QORA simultaneously! Also, being that the excuse would be that the inflation is small only means that you really don't need to expand the Cap to make it work. The 10B is something that is sacred to this coin and will help the coin once it is fully distributed. Consider all the fees that can be mined for people using the Social Media aspects decentralized, and as the economy ramps up!

Of course this would also be part of the blocks even if the 10B were inflated, I just think it is kind of sacred to the coin and should be left intact when the only benefit would be to draw people in just to mine it. This just shows a glaring example of why it should just be merge mined for no reward other than TX fees. How many people on Burst would mine it for Free? Well if it is 4 miners that is enough. I will be one who is the other 3? See how easy it will be to create interest! And think about the small guy miners they can actually compete if the 10B is static and possibly win some TX fees.

If we keep it to TX Fees only, most big miners won't care. Then small miners can support the network and there are more small miners than big, and guess what QORA is... Social Media! This is the beauty of Social Networking an Support as it grows the network. The individual is more important than the Big Mining outfit just to dump coin on a market that nixes Social aspects in return for payoffs.

Right On! Glad to hear it... Come to think about it we could even mine it with only phones. It doesn't have to be this big competition for coin in PoW. Having more People mining is actually better and you may have the same scenario of people getting upset at the huge amount of hash that could point at the network and discourage the little guy. Leave the Big Plots on Burst and let QORA draw in a one of a kind Social opportunity. Both will benefit in the long run. Android only miner for QORA?

Adding some random bonus tx coins to random blocks from a donation pool like NXT is doing could push this over the tipping point, and preserve 10B coin max, BUT, it needs whales to step up and donate. NXT has a lottery pool of 5M coins from 1B coins, could we match that with 50M donations of qora? A challenge, but possible

Sounds good and that Whale could also mine their coins back. And there is no way for the whale to get those coins out of the market without crashing it so it would be in their best interests over time. I guess in any mining scenario the small guys can get crushed, but this is the nature of the world of crypto.
legendary

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Burst, Qora, Kore ... Is Viral still part of the plans ? It was just delisted from Bittrex.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)

Well said...The best part is that qora devs is working.. and news comes out! Wink
Activity: 405

Right On! Glad to hear it... Come to think about it we could even mine it with only phones. It doesn't have to be this big competition for coin in PoW. Having more People mining is actually better and you may have the same scenario of people getting upset at the huge amount of hash that could point at the network and discourage the little guy. Leave the Big Plots on Burst and let QORA draw in a one of a kind Social opportunity. Both will benefit in the long run. Android only miner for QORA?

Adding some random bonus tx coins to random blocks from a donation pool like NXT is doing could push this over the tipping point, and preserve 10B coin max, BUT, it needs whales to step up and donate. NXT has a lottery pool of 5M coins from 1B coins, could we match that with 50M donations of qora? A challenge, but possible
legendary

legendary

Activity: 154
Can anyone give me a link to Qora Slack?
Thanks in advance. Smiley

do not say thanks in advance anyhow we are working over it.
Activity: 109
Can anyone give me a link to Qora Slack?
Thanks in advance. Smiley

https://qoracommunity.slack.com/

also maybe, if you haven't seen: http://forum.qora.tech:4567/

if you are running a qora server checkout quoth (alpha): http://qora.online:9090/quothprototype
Activity: 109
I think qora is a good coin, with the work by us. It will go up soon.

Already is.   Cheesy

The market seems to be reacting well to the possibility that Qora and Burst might be merge-mined, as both coins are enjoying a positive spike on Polo.

it's a beautiful thing isn't it? Smiley

I should have the QORA new wallet and at least the fixes of the db put onto github in the next week.

My sincere apologies for the delay...

Also, I did message polo again yesterday, maybe after they see a million dollars in volume in a day, they'll reconsider their laziness. Wink

Sorry for my ignorance, but should we not be apologetic towards Poloniex given that there have been repeated concerns with the database? We (basically Crowetic) pushed for the wallet to be reenabled over and over and polo enabled and disabled a few times. Only after a few iterations (that I recall) did the issue with the db arise.

Just hoping to ascertain details that I am missing regarding dealing with an exchange.

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: