Pages:
Author

Topic: Quality or Price? - which one you look when buying altcoins? - page 9. (Read 1394 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
I will not look for crypto that is going down or up. I prefer from developers how to work and run their projects or meetings with large companies so I prefer looking for coins like that because in my opinion it will be longer for the future than seeing up and down price, of course with good development, the price will follow or even exceed that.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
Do you still like to buy those under rank cryptos that low price or you preferred to buy those on the top? Or do you prefer projects which have constant project development and updates that still build even though they fell from the bottom? Or you skip those low satoshi altcoins even though they still have great developments?
For alts I prefer the former because that's where the most profit can be gathered. Historically, undervalued alts can go many folds in their price once they go mainstream or some big updates happening. But the challenge is finding those "undervalued" coin. It would be hard because the bad ones are outnumbering the good ones.

On the other side, major altcoins with constant development are preferable if you're looking for stable. steady growth for storing your wealth.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
Hi I'm not a technical guy and I really want to invest in altcoins. Fo you guys which do you guys prefer in this time when buying your altcoins?
Do you still like to buy those under rank cryptos that low price or you preferred to buy those on the top? Or do you prefer projects which have constant project development and updates that still build even though they fell from the bottom? Or you skip those low satoshi altcoins even though they still have great developments?

And if you can give me some idea too to where I can research project development statistics and quality of altcoins. Sorry for my English?
I think these two factors are related, where if the quality of a coin is good then the price is high, yes even though there is no harm in trying to separate the two factors that are related, it must also be accompanied by a mature strategy and must also go hand in hand, so that one covers the one another. Buy a coin that seems to have a future, and try to release some of the declining. I think that is the best option if the market is down.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
The investment managers usually look at the amount first, for big amounts I prefer to invest in the top and proven altcoin projects. Otherwise, for low amounts buying the small market cap altcoins will be a good idea in both value and price means. Everything depends on the experience, knowledge, money management of investors.

I use to follow this in the past when I newly joined, looking only at price and as a result, some of the altcoins were already dead on arrival to my wallet  Roll Eyes Shocked Grin. And I think some newbies are still making same mistake.

So, is really better to check both price and use, although I still prefer to buy low priced coins but I now look at the value also.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
Hi I'm not a technical guy and I really want to invest in altcoins.

If you want to last long in crypto, you have to be that technical guy or at least someone who can grasp the basic concept behind a coin or token. You don't wanna invest in something you have no or little idea.

Fo you guys which do you guys prefer in this time when buying your altcoins?

I have not been buying and storing altcoins since I can no longer remember Cheesy but if I ever decide to invest & hodl again, I would choose top alts with constant project development.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
The best choice is highly undervalued promising project.
Which are good? It depends on your preferences, in what you believe. If you believe that privacy matters, then invest in Grin or Monero.
If you believe in Oracles, then ChainLink is the project what you are looking for and so on.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
The investment managers usually look at the amount first, for big amounts I prefer to invest in the top and proven altcoin projects. Otherwise, for low amounts buying the small market cap altcoins will be a good idea in both value and price means. Everything depends on the experience, knowledge, money management of investors.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
I personally prefer quality over price because projects that have good quality will have a better price tag.
Now the problem is finding a project that is truly quality to make it big, which is difficult for me.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
If I were to choose, I'll pick those coins on top simply because they have earned trust already. Therefore, it has a lesser risk compared to developing projects. It's kinda costly, but atleast you had a better chance in making a profit. If you were going to invest, check the quality of project first. If the quality is there, of course it will have a good price later on. It's up to you, if you're a risk taker, then take those projects, once the outcome is good, you'll have a better profit from a smaller investment.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Hi I'm not a technical guy and I really want to invest in altcoins. Fo you guys which do you guys prefer in this time when buying your altcoins?

And if you can give me some idea too to where I can research project development statistics and quality of altcoins. Sorry for my English?

Even the quality projects are low marketcap now, and i most definitely put my money in those. Because the value of a total shitcoin can always go another -90%.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
fundamental is the most important thing, even if the project has quality but the price is overpriced. you will not get anything but loss if you buy it, but if the price is relatively small even though it does not have outstanding quality. there is a probability for you to get something from it, crypto is full of speculation. we can not measure the price entirely based on the project quality.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Definitely it is the quality of the project itself that determines that if the project is worth investing or not, for me it is that simple but yes you can still get trapped even after confirmation of quality project because price can tank due to different factors and market conditions.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Why will you just pick one between quality and price if you can consider those two at the same time. When we are looking to the altcoins that we can buy or invest our money we first consider the price of the altcoin and the background of the altcoin in the market cap in order to know if the altcoin is good or not it's either it have a good market value on the future or it will just become a trash and dead coin on the future, so we better think on it further.
In case of quality we are actually looking for a quality projects that are using that altcoins so that if the project is reliable on the altcoin that they are producing then probably it is a good altcoin we can invest or buy.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
i think Quality of the altcoins can bring their price increase so i think it will be good if you try to search under the top 100.
That has quality but the price is cheaper than it should be
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
both if you can, because that will guarantee the coin and you will be safer investing in the coin.
although currently the market is down, but projects that have development will surely survive, for now it's better to buy coins that already have large volumes, such as the top 50-100.
do not buy ico coins because it will be in vain.
Activity: 236
Merit: 4

Pages:
Jump to: