Pages:
Author

Topic: Quality War ( Europe vs China and India ) - page 2. (Read 596 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
The advantage of Chinese products is the cheap price, but of course the quality is much better European products.
Mass productions wise, China have lower labor cost the very reason for businesses to import but quality wise european made is far better.
Despite the fact that India and China produce huge numbers of engineering and industrial study every year, China quality cant match up with the European but I dont understand the reason why @Shasha80 believe the Chinese product to be more quality than the European product when statistics shows that 2.3 Million or more of the Chinese professional workers moved to Europe especially France.

All customers in the world acknowledge this, I come from a poor country so many use products made in China.
It's almost everywhere, china made products are being adopt by more companies nowadays.
Thats because they are the cheapest product in the marker which serves as perfect alternatives. Ask yourself, why most things we buy today not better than the 19's ?

And I am also satisfied with the quality, but that does not make the quality of Chinese products better than Europe.
Even it's branded the quality is really more reliable with products that being manufactured from european countries.
No, they are never reliable and it like BTC versus Altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
The advantage of Chinese products is the cheap price, but of course the quality is much better European products.

Mass productions wise, China have lower labor cost the very reason for businesses to import but quality wise european made is far better.

All customers in the world acknowledge this, I come from a poor country so many use products made in China.

It's almost everywhere, china made products are being adopt by more companies nowadays.

And I am also satisfied with the quality, but that does not make the quality of Chinese products better than Europe.

Even it's branded the quality is really more reliable with products that being manufactured from european countries.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
I'm quite aware with European products but haven't used them as much as I had with Chinese products. With my experience with Chinese products, well, some of them really suck. Yeah, not all, I have some items here that I bought several years ago that, fortunately, I'm still enjoying up until now. Not tryin' to support them or anything, but even though the market of the country I'm residing in were pretty much controlled by poor Chinese products, still they can make/produce a good one, and you cannot exclude that away with them.

However,  if I had to choose between the two. Well, I'm in favor of European products, as I haven't heard any issues of them making a low quality products unlike China that have been in many news for ages.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
Quantity, not quality.

Maybe they just forgot about that.
Most services that need jobs to be finished fast go to India.
Most products that need to be produced in huge amounts go to China.

If its quality you want, you don't go to both of them.
Or, you will need to pay again for a Quality Analyst which is difficult to find.
The better option is to pay higher and expect quality and quantity.

that all can determine what they want to do with their own desires without anyone else can forbid.
because all decisions are in the possession of money that may determine. what everyone needs is certainly different and that is a natural thing.

I agree with your opinion that quality is certainly different from quantity, what you are looking for will determine where you want to go next.
in quantity obviously China is more dominant and you can get it at a friendly price.
but if you are looking for quality, of course you will go to Europe and the US because there is the center, but must remember that more funds are needed to get it.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
Quantity, not quality.

Maybe they just forgot about that.
Most services that need jobs to be finished fast go to India.
Most products that need to be produced in huge amounts go to China.

If its quality you want, you don't go to both of them.
Or, you will need to pay again for a Quality Analyst which is difficult to find.
The better option is to pay higher and expect quality and quantity.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Quality... we had quality before, when everything was made to last! Today nothing is made to last, it's made to look good and to last year or two, after that you will have to buy another one. Consumer based society, what else to say about that?!
Quality can be found in little businesses, handicrafts, homemade products, when people made for themselves, and they have something for selling. They have quality, and in most cases they are more expensive of course!

Quality is important and there is no doubt about it. But who will purchase a quality product, if the pricing is very unaffordable? Electronic items such as Apple iPhones are being regarded as status symbols and a lot of people purchase them for that purpose. But IMO, they are very much over-priced. A smartphone from the Chinese brands, having the same specs can be purchased at 1/5th or 1/6th of the price of an iPhone. And the quality of these phones are not that bad. They may last only 2 years average, compared to 5-6 years for an iPhone. But even considering that, the latter option represents a better deal.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 2253
From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

China has never objected to being an imitating nation, China is also relaxed with the nickname of a country producing cheap goods, China also ignored the ridicule as a communist country with an authoritarian system. For China to imitate it was the beginning of success, from copying to modifying and finally being able to innovate. Besides the fact that Chinese goods are indeed accepted throughout the world despite being known as low quality goods.

China is not the most benefited by the corona pandemic. In fact, China is disadvantaged by the disruption of global supply chains because China is the world's manufacturing center at the moment for finished goods and semi-finished goods which are components or raw materials for other countries' industries. Besides that China is not the creator of the world economic system, so it cannot reset the world economy. China only saved the pass from Trump who couldn't control the game.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
Quality... we had quality before, when everything was made to last! Today nothing is made to last, it's made to look good and to last year or two, after that you will have to buy another one. Consumer based society, what else to say about that?!
Quality can be found in little businesses, handicrafts, homemade products, when people made for themselves, and they have something for selling. They have quality, and in most cases they are more expensive of course!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

With the Chinese mass production, I can say that we don't have any choice but to buy Chinese products because that is available everywhere in my country and its really cheap. Also, there's an expensive item to buy like Nike or other things, but if you see its manufacturing details you'll see that it is made from China and that didn't make sense to buy expensive things. Indian products are best only to them, I didn't know my country are importing goods from them maybe aside oil but other than that China dominates our market.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
Fourthly, in India most of the population don't even touch any kind of non vegetarian food and follows a perfect vegetarian diet so should we consider ourselves superior than Europeans?
Europeans and Americans have long been in some sort of hype about their supermacy. Now if two new countries whom they labelled third world are actually beating their Economy they are talking about protectionism.

You guys poop on beaches ... and you eat with your hands ... you Indians should be the last persons on earth that give morals about hygiene ...

Here is the proof  Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
And here comes an illiterate European who would just counter everything by saying no no we are great see this youtube video. I gave you 5 arguments and your best answer was? You eat with hands you are unhygienic 😂grow up man there are companies who claim to kill 99.99% germs from your hands. So what's the problem in eating with hands if your hands are clean?

Your second point, It's just 5% of the population which does this poop on beaches/public places and that is not due to choice but due to poverty. It's not that a person wakes up and thinks that let's go to beach today for a poop. And atleast you don't talk about toiletry hygeine you people don't even wash after sitting.

But point of the post wasn't this. You just don't understand things spy. Leave it if you can't debate on facts and are going to debate on youtube videos. Coronavirus has clearly depicted how great Europe is.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
But they have narrowed their gap with the Korean brands, such as LG and Samsung. I have used Chinese (Xiaomi) and Korean (LG) brands, and I can confirm this.
It is true that Chinese products really raised the bar in that budget/best buy segment, and they do offer a lot for the money. I personally use few Xiaomi products (scale, Xiaomi Mi Box and Smartphone) and I am generally satisfied with the quality, especially considering the price, their products are really good value for the money. But if I want top quality, I have to look elsewhere. At least for now, unless they tackle that part of the market too. I remember times when Samsung phones were considered crappy and cheap, when Nokia ruled the market, and we can see now how situation changed.

If you are talking about the smartphone sector, then no other brand can give you the same quality that Apple (iPhone) offers. So if you want the best quality, then you go for this American brand. Xiaomi started off as a budget smartphone brand. But they have rapidly expanded in to the other niches. I haven't got a chance to use Mi Note 10 till now, but I have heard very good reviews for that phone. Same with their TVs as well. My friend is using their 65 inch 4k UHD TV and he's quite satisfied with the quality.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
China products are cheaper but quality? No, most of their product made like disposable once damage then you need to buy again. Besides, because it is cheaper the material being used compromised. China has the worst product here in our place but the most in demand because other products are expensive compared to them. Indian products i bet not too strong like japan and us products especially when it comes to equipment.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I'm not from Europe, I am an Asian. But, I am not infavor with China nor India.
And definitely, I am not infavor with war. Its not the solution of the problem right now.
And we are not the enemy of each other. The Virus is our invisible enemy that we need to fight with. We need to set aside the self interests or the other country's interests. What matters now is to find the Cure for Covid-19 and save the lives of the people in the world. Peace be with you and your whole country ✌Stay safe 💕
Well put my friend, its all like you've said.
And I think we should pass this time of being in "war" or "race" with other countries, because thats not what each person needs.
Being in war is about playing games of governments.
But countries are just a bunch of random people with same genes in their bodies. They want to feel safe, they want to be happy and so on.
And ask anyone from any country if he/she wants to be happy - the answer is yes.
Ask anyone from any country again if the war is what we need - most probably the answer is no.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
In my opinion depending on the products and services compared, when talking about car and fashion I think Europe products
are better in quality compared to china and india products. Like Mercedes, BMW, Volkswagen, Ferrari, Lamborghini are European
cars with very good quality. Likewise like Gucci, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Dior, Chanel are the best fashion brands from Europe that
have the best quality. In my opinion food products are better in China and India in quality.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
fact some Chinese guy decided to eat bats
The reason this happened is that China's economy has advanced very rapidly and unevenly. 1) There are people living and working in big cities, travelling abroad, living in the same way as the Westerners. 2) Equally, there are people living traditionally on the land with a lifestyle that has not changed for centuries. If you have just #1, then likely no Covid19. If you have just #2, then likely Covid19 develops but stays limited to a very specific very local area in rural China, and dies out. It's #1 and #2 together that caused the problem. Not saying it's impossible to have a global pandemic without both factors, we've obviously had them before, bubonic plague etc, I'm just saying the combination of both factors makes a pandemic much more likely.

Why we don't see more cases in China ? Do to fact commies always lie about numbers ...
People in authority have a tendency to lie about numbers. China, US, UK, most nations.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
Fourthly, in India most of the population don't even touch any kind of non vegetarian food and follows a perfect vegetarian diet so should we consider ourselves superior than Europeans?
Europeans and Americans have long been in some sort of hype about their supermacy. Now if two new countries whom they labelled third world are actually beating their Economy they are talking about protectionism.

You guys poop on beaches ...
I'm not an Indian, I'm laughing at this right now lol.

and you eat with your hands ... you Indians should be the last persons on earth that give morals about hygiene ...
And I'm laughing at you with this, it is okay to eat with bare hands even here in my country we do that, did your grandfather told you that God created Adam and Eve with spoon and fork? haha eating with bare hands in other countries is part of the culture and if you respect one then you'll be welcomed.  What I find wrong in eating with bare hands is if it is dirty, that would look dull and disgusting to every one.

You should not be basing with this video lol you did not even visited the India yet, there are Indians who can buy you yacht.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
My Fellow Europeans

Indians and Chinese are telling me that they make better products and offer better services then us ... Grin

What do you say to them ?

“Strike first. Strike hard. No mercy.” Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkOUfrnSNSs

Unforuntaely Europe is not so united to pull on one string and face off against China and India together. In terms of population the difference is huge with more than 2bn people on side. Luckily China and India are in a border conflict. The chances for the two countries to work together are fairly low at the moment.

If Europe works together with USA there would be a chance
Activity: 658
Merit: 257

You guys poop on beaches ... and you eat with your hands ... you Indians should be the last persons on earth that give morals about hygiene ...

Here is the proof  Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
Moreover Europe's response to Coronavirus situation has clearly demonstrated how illiterate and unready Europeans are when it comes to hygeine and healthcare. There were enormous amounts of death only with meagre cases.

Are you kidding with this statement ? Grin Covid was spreading long before it was discovered probably from the start of 2019 .

And where did covid start ? China

Why ? Do to fact some Chinese guy decided to eat bats ...

Why we don't see more cases in China ? Do to fact commies always lie about numbers ... My country was a  communist country before 1989 .. we know what a communist is capable of  doing...lying

In Europe we shake hands with people,we hug and kiss our women a lot do to fact it's a cultural thing here for over a millennia ...that's what spread the virus  ...

In Europe we don't eat dogs and bats like Chinese do ... Nothing that a Chinese will make i will ever touch or buy as long as i live , this the punishment they deserve for creating the pandemic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1HH1-ozS_A
Practically if we go by your theory that Covid did exist from start of 2019 then imagining that China was the inception place is almost a vivid imagination. Because in one year virus might have spread through so many carriers that predicting a source country is impossible.

Research of that person eating bat was based on facts that all of this starting in December in china and later we discovered covid was present in Italy in start of December too has already debunked that theory. I am not defending China but your theory is hollow dont give two contradictory opinions.

Secondly, if we go by conspiracy theories then you will find tons of them about how US created Aids etc. Not to forget about colonies and what not wars fought by USA in every small country. If you think it was someway better than communist you are mistaken

Thirdly, i am not talking about the spread of Coronavirus but the way it was handled and number of deaths. You can see russia and India too on top of the list but calculate the death rate and compare it with Europe. Italy boasted of world's best healthcare system.

Fourthly, in India most of the population don't even touch any kind of non vegetarian food and follows a perfect vegetarian diet so should we consider ourselves superior than Europeans? No? Then what kind of superiority are you getting over Chinese by eating chicken and sparing a dog? People have their cultures developed over a long period of time and do see the history why chinese started to do that. There is a study on that too.

Pages:
Jump to: