Pages:
Author

Topic: Quantum Dice - Now Featured on MoneyPot | variable HOUSE EDGE as LOW as 0.01% - page 11. (Read 10792 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
In math we trust.
That house edge is incredibly low!
I will be very hard for op to sustain his bankroll.
Anyway, gonna test the site.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Seems like the site is down. Can you check it out please?

Working fine in my part, try clearing your cache and cookies maybe it might help

It is strange.
When I clicked the link in OP using Firefox, it redirects me to dice.qdice.net, which doesn't load.
When I clicked the same link using Chrome, it redirects me to qdice.net, which works with a SSL warning.
Activity: 602

Working fine in my part, try clearing your cache and cookies maybe it might help
Activity: 546
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

House edge is 1.0% For a limited time only! House edge now varies from 0.01% to 0.02%!  

How long will you continue this promotion? The house edge is very low but the problem will be the security issue. I try to login to the site but chrome prevent my from loging in. I know you are fixing this but if you could please extend this promotions so many people can play with this low house edge after you fix the security issue  Grin
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
Who cares about design in dice? Who cares about new features, you should only care for the house edge and this one is 0.01% it cant get better than that. I personally do not play dice anymore but i would definitely play here, after all we all play or played dice to make money not to have fun so i see no point in a better looking layout and design and all that crap when what really matters is the fairness, speed and house edge.

Well look at that dice site Admin has no funds to make a proper gambling site than who will take risk to play at like this poor kind of dice, Moneypot will not give you protection of your funds once it move to that site, i will stay away from this kind of dice site Undecided

What does that have to do with what i said, do you even read? I never talked about the security of the site or the funds of the owner i just simply stated that a lot of people is very concerned about the design when in reality no one cares, take a look at the top dice sites and you will see.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi guys, I'm in the process of migrating to a custom domain name. Having some problem with the SSL now. Shouldn't be much of a worry, but if you must, please don't log in or play right now. Fixing this is a top priority and I'll update you guys when its done. Have fun.

Thanks for very low house edge and faucet is not working there it shows the error of invalid domain name or site key, i hope it will get fixed soon when you will move to new valid domain and with valid SSL connection.

Sorry about that. Faucet should be working now. Also, I would appreciate the help if someone could offer some insight about setting up this custom domain name to work on github pages.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Hi guys, I'm in the process of migrating to a custom domain name. Having some problem with the SSL now. Shouldn't be much of a worry, but if you must, please don't log in or play right now. Fixing this is a top priority and I'll update you guys when its done. Have fun.

Thanks for very low house edge and faucet is not working there it shows the error of invalid domain name or site key, i hope it will get fixed soon when you will move to new valid domain and with valid SSL connection.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I LOVE THIS HOUSE EDGE LOL no joke guys i started with 3500 bits betting slow n steady. so far ive withdrew .135btc and have 30k bits left to play on. cant argue with that at all

Do you mean you deposited and played on this site ? House edge can be anything , starting from 3500 bits and getting to 0.135 BTC can only be the result of good luck or streak . Even a 0 house edge wouldn't get you to take a big jump.
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
I LOVE THIS HOUSE EDGE LOL no joke guys i started with 3500 bits betting slow n steady. so far ive withdrew .135btc and have 30k bits left to play on. cant argue with that at all
Activity: 896
Who cares about design in dice? Who cares about new features, you should only care for the house edge and this one is 0.01% it cant get better than that. I personally do not play dice anymore but i would definitely play here, after all we all play or played dice to make money not to have fun so i see no point in a better looking layout and design and all that crap when what really matters is the fairness, speed and house edge.

Well look at that dice site Admin has no funds to make a proper gambling site than who will take risk to play at like this poor kind of dice, Moneypot will not give you protection of your funds once it move to that site, i will stay away from this kind of dice site Undecided

Well obviously a lot of people do. Also security as I said before should be a prime concern.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
After i saw new dice site which has 0.1%, now one other one which has 0.01% house edge

You should improve your site, starting from add SSL encryption. UI should be improved a little, the current UI is plain not simple.
You also could more feature such as auto-bet and jackpot
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
The house edge sounds really competitive and it's nice but a few remarks. First of all the design is kinda poor (same clone without any additional effort from the source). Make something different. Second thing, there's no SSL encryption. Enable that since it's a great security hole. Good luck with your site.

ohh... thats rather bad. security should come before everything else in any sort of gambling establishment imo. and yes, the design could be improved a bit, but theres plenty of time for cosmetic changes later on; functionality should come first.
The house edge sounds really competitive and it's nice but a few remarks. First of all the design is kinda poor (same clone without any additional effort from the source). Make something different. Second thing, there's no SSL encryption. Enable that since it's a great security hole. Good luck with your site.
Activity: 882
Exhausted
I have seen many similar sites, is there any source in github?

Yes you can find it on https://github.com/untitled-dice/untitled-dice.github.io.
It even teaches you step by step how to run your own clone.

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
I have seen many similar sites, is there any source in github?
At the moment this is just an experiment and I can't afford a domain name yet, as soon as I can, I'll migrate the site there.

Sent you a tip, you should be able to buy a domain on namecheap with that =)

If you need help setting it up, contact me on slack and I can explain how to do it.

Wow, thanks Ryan. I'll get one then. Really appreciate it. Gonna start working on it tonight Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: