Pages:
Author

Topic: Quantum Dice - Now Featured on MoneyPot | variable HOUSE EDGE as LOW as 0.01% - page 12. (Read 10792 times)

legendary
Activity: 1463
Merit: 1886
At the moment this is just an experiment and I can't afford a domain name yet, as soon as I can, I'll migrate the site there.

Sent you a tip, you should be able to buy a domain on namecheap with that =)

If you need help setting it up, contact me on slack and I can explain how to do it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
There are still some bugs at the moment as Ryan from MP has pointed out which cause the server to reject the bet as it is giving a positive EV. But nothing too big a deal, will be fixing it as soon as I get back from class today.

Regarding safety concerns. Your bitcoins are safe, your coins will be deposited into MoneyPot.

As for having a domain, at the moment this is just an experiment and I can't afford a domain name and hosting yet. As soon as I can, I'll migrate the site there, probably rebrand the whole site.

However, if in the meantime you wanna try your luck against the low house edge, have fun Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Exhausted
Honestly I would not put my money in a site that doesn't even have its own domain...

+1.
The moneypot API and the untitled-dice script make it extremely easy to make your own dice site, but you need a domain and also some modification on the layout if you want your site to stand out from the dozens of clones out there.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Honestly I would not put my money in a site that doesn't even have its own domain...
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
im there now want try your site Cheesy
Hi guys, do check out my new Bitcoin Dice site, Quantum Dice.

It is designed with a simple UI, nothing fancy to ensure smooth performance. The site is backed by the MoneyPot API and uses the provably fair verification.

House edge is 1.0%

https://quantumdice.github.io/

IMHO about 5 dice sites already have the same UI as yours and are using moneypot API, dont you have any plan to improve yours before launching and make your site above the others?

The house edge have been lowered for limited time only! The house edge now varies from 0.01% to 0.03%. Multiplier of 2 gives a house edge of 0.02%, multiplier of 3 gives a house edge of 0.01%!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hi guys, do check out my new Bitcoin Dice site, Quantum Dice.

It is designed with a simple UI, nothing fancy to ensure smooth performance. The site is backed by the MoneyPot API and uses the provably fair verification.

House edge is 1.0%

https://quantumdice.github.io/

IMHO about 5 dice sites already have the same UI as yours and are using moneypot API, dont you have any plan to improve yours before launching and make your site above the others?
http://i.imgur.com/1anEKaH.gif

A MoneyPot featured game

Features

• Responsive UI
  • Bet against the MoneyPot bankroll of almost 235 BTC!
  • To date, we have processed 180,000+ bets amounting to a total wagered amount of 140+ BTC!

INTRODUCING QBot 0.1

Per popular demand, we are proud to announce the addition of an autobet bot to qdice.net.

http://i.imgur.com/MvyP7gf.png

Instructions:

1 ) Max Balance(% of initial)

Key in the percentage(%) of your initial balance to stop once you balance hits the target. For example, key in 200 if you would like to stop when your initial balance has doubled.

2 ) Min Balance(% of initial)

Key in the percentage(%) of your initial balance to stop once you balance drops below the target. For example, key in 75 if you would like to stop when you have lost 75% of your initial balance

3 ) Multiply on loss

Factor to multiply previous bet size on loss. For example, if you would like to double your bet size on loss, key in 2

4 ) Multiply on win

Factor to multiply previous bet size on win. For example, if you would like to double your bet size on win, key in 2

5 ) Frequency to multiply on loss

Set the limit to stop multiplying previous bet size on loss. For example with and initial wager of 2, and factor to multiply on loss 2, setting the frequency to 4 will cap the max bet size at 16. This value cannot be more than the losing streak

6 ) Frequency to multiply on win

Set the limit to stop multiplying previous bet size on win. For example with and initial wager of 2, and factor to multiply on win 2, setting the frequency to 4 will cap the max bet size at 16. This value cannot be more than the winning streak

7 ) Max losing streak

Resets the bet size to the initial bet size after losing more than this value

8 ) Max win streak

Resets the bet size to the initial bet size after winning more than this value

9 ) Initial bet size

Your base bet size

10 ) Betting mode

Hi: Bet on "Hi" only, Lo: Bet on "Lo" only, Hi-Lo: Bet alternately on "Hi" and "Lo"

11 ) Start Bet

Start autobet

12 ) Stop Bet

Manually stop autobet

As always, never deposit any amount you are not willing to lose.
By using QBot 0.1, you agree that Qdice.net holds no responsibility of any misfortune that happens from the usage of QBot 0.1.

Kindly report any issues you encounter. Thanks

http://personalbestkarate.com/images/facebookIcon.png  Like us on Facebook now!

First 10 users to like and share gets a 200 bits tip! Like and share then comment your MoneyPot username and FB share link in this thread.

Updates:
  • If the page isn't rendering correctly, please clear your cache and try again. Thanks. Alternatively, just use CTRL F5 in chrome
  • All bets tab causes lag. All lag fixed. Should be smooth now. Please report any problems here
  • Hotkeys removed due to bug. Hotkeys re-added and fixed.
  • Still working on autobet, bear with me CheesyAUTOBET ADDED!
  • QBot updated to 0.2
  • Provably fair details added

More info regarding the house edge: Every single bet regardless of wager or multiplier gives a random house edge between 0.01% and 1.00%.

Personal message from me to all the users:

Recently there are a couple of concerns raised by users about the fairness of the site and cheating.

I would like to clarify that I'm only running a jquery client and can in no way manipulate the outcome of your bets. All bets, payouts, deposits and withdrawal are handled by the MoneyPot server and are also provably fair. You can check the details on MoneyPot by clicking on your Bet ID at QuantumDice or the app page on MoneyPot. I'll add in an interface which shows the hash and make it easier for users to verify them soon enough(probably within the next week or so)

As an app developer on MoneyPot, I get paid regardless of your bet outcome(whether you win or lose). Hence, it makes no sense for me to cheat to make you lose as that would incur a potential loss to me too. A good summary of this would be that the App Developer and MoneyPot is on your side in your bets against the investors bankroll. We want you to win.

For those interested, it would be wise to read up on what house edge means and what does this mean for you. All dice games are gambling games and gambling always carries a risk. Only play with what you are willing to lose.

With that being said, all the best in your bets and may lady luck be on your side Wink

~ Thanks for visting here ~

Pages:
Jump to: