Pages:
Author

Topic: Quickseller escrowing for himself - page 2. (Read 33609 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
September 14, 2015, 01:41:35 PM
I am forced to agree with scambuster.

This is QuickSeller's issue so you must leave friends & family out of this! It is not fair to harass others.

Look, two noob accounts agreeing with each other!

shadow runner got his age ofcourse, then if he is over 18 then leave his parents out. He is responsible for himself

This is great wisdom so everyone must listen to it. you shouldn't involve other people in this because it is plain wrong. Nobody should contact parents & friends & family of QuickSeller

Again! Will the wonders never cease.

FWIW I agree too that there is no reason to drag friends&family into this but you two scambusterhunters are truly ridiculous.
What reason is there for it to be okay for others to be harassing *me* in the first place? Is it really all that bad of a thing to warn others about the fact they are about to get their money stolen from them?

If your money is really burning *that* large of a hole in your pocket, then feel free to think up some elaborate scheme that is untrue and send bitcoin to the address in my profile.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
DaDice Administration
September 14, 2015, 01:41:05 PM
of course we agree because it is WRONG to involve other people in this. Clearly you have an agenda so you are not worth our time.

Does that mean you know each other or how could you speak on behalf of scambuster?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 14, 2015, 01:36:25 PM

This is QuickSeller's issue so you must leave friends & family out of this! It is not fair to harass others.

shadow runner got his age ofcourse, then if he is over 18 then leave his parents out. He is responsible for himself

This is great wisdom so everyone must listen to it. you shouldn't involve other people in this because it is plain wrong. Nobody should contact parents & friends & family of QuickSeller

FWIW I agree too that there is no reason to drag friends&family into this but you two scambusterhunters are truly ridiculous.

of course we agree because it is WRONG to involve other people in this. Clearly you have an agenda so you are not worth our time.
DaDice Administration
September 14, 2015, 01:29:35 PM

I disagree! If he is a minor at least his parents and family should know about this story - if not, that is something else. But until now we don't know if QS is not a pubescent with a pimply face.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
September 14, 2015, 01:25:31 PM

Activity: 5
September 14, 2015, 01:23:54 PM

Shadow Runner just mentioned that he hasn't figured out yet if QS is a minor or not, so he is looking into info on the parents.

from his way to despise people and picking a fight at the internet and how well he hides his track through his alt and all that other stuff on how he tracks spend linked evidence. We can assume he is knowledgeable enough definitely not what minor does also that I notice he is mostly active at the evening so could be that he just came back from work?
September 14, 2015, 01:17:39 PM

DaDice Administration
September 14, 2015, 01:17:06 PM

Shadow Runner just mentioned that he hasn't figured out yet if QS is a minor or not, so he is looking into info on the parents.
September 14, 2015, 01:14:32 PM
September 14, 2015, 01:09:50 PM

I disagree. Parents are in no way responsible for what he did in the internet, it is not like you can watch over your kids 24/7 in the internet

if he is a minor they are!
btw they dont need to watch him/her 24/7 to be responsible. parenting doesnt work that way.

EDIT: do i smell fear?
September 14, 2015, 01:09:16 PM

DaDice Administration
September 14, 2015, 01:07:55 PM
If Quickscammer is using his parent's/families computer equipment to commit fraud, absolutely they need to be included.  They need to supervise their children, as they are ultimately responsible for them.

Exactly and especially if QS is indeed a minor!
September 14, 2015, 01:07:42 PM
I see your point, but without being on DT anymore, there's little he can do if the member he "attacks" is innocent.

He can just bust innocent people to make himself look trustworthy again. Scam bust here and there and woof get back to DT? who knows that happened before anyway.

Please leave his / her parents out of this or child/wife/husband. All personal things about himself is fine and there is no need to include his family

If Quickscammer is using his parent's/families computer equipment to commit fraud, absolutely they need to be included.  They need to supervise their children, as they are ultimately responsible for them.

I disagree. Parents are in no way responsible for what he did in the internet, it is not like you can watch over your kids 24/7 in the internet
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
September 14, 2015, 01:04:20 PM
Agreed. QS has learned his lession, and i believe the good he has done catching scammers and alike outweighs the incident with the escrow.
And BS with the court on the other side needs to stop aswell, you're looking like a bunch of kids tossing blames, aint that funny anymore.

I think you're only kinda right on this, ajareselde.  One thing this incident has highlighted for a lot of people is the extreme volitility and duplicity of QS.  He's okay with deception, as long as it's the kind of deception he can rationalize.  He's okay with using sockpuppets and half-reasoned intutions to ruin other people's reputation, but when he feels like someone is falsely accusing him, he flies completely off the handle.  If all QS had been doing was some small-potatoes escrow scamming for the fee, then sure, we've certainly seen bigger crimes.  But this is a guy who was "highly respected".  Even now, you say that he did a lot of good "catching scammers".  I know that once I was falsely accused, I saw that QS' ratings tended to fall into two categories:

1) cheap, easy neg-reps on complete newbie accounts who didn't seem to have taken the time to read the rules
2) he butts into a disputed trade and decides precipitously for one party or the other, considers his judgment infallible, calls troll/scammer on anyone who protests, and then moves on

In my opinion, someone with such a volitile personality is a dangerous person to put into a position of power, and now that this incident has highlighted his MO for the wider community, I think it'd be a good idea for someone with a more impartial approach to look again at some of the more controversial QS ratings.  Note, crucially, he has yet to accept the value of an impartial opinion.  For him, there is only right or wrong, and he considers himself very good at finding the right.  He can't seem to imagine that there are very often in life two or more "rights" and that it takes a very careful, self-aware person to weigh these kinds of things.

It's not clear at all to me that he has "learned his lesson", as you said.

I see your point, but without being on DT anymore, there's little he can do if the member he "attacks" is innocent.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 14, 2015, 01:01:22 PM
Please leave his / her parents out of this or child/wife/husband. All personal things about himself is fine and there is no need to include his family

If Quickscammer is using his parent's/families computer equipment to commit fraud, absolutely they need to be included.  They need to supervise their children, as they are ultimately responsible for them.
September 14, 2015, 12:55:49 PM
HHmmm...

Quickseller is offline and a new account scambuster? is created... IDK... another Alt of Quickseller?

absolutely no, cant you read that from my post that I actually dislike QS?

He has not learned anything yet, just look at his abstract word twisting post that attempted to call put vod. Release the dox and let him know what wrath that he bring to himself

I'm trying to get info on the parents

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 14, 2015, 12:55:05 PM
I'm trying to get info on the parents I haven't figured out if QS is a minor. Dox WILL be released. I've just stated what I want so I can quote these old posts when people are blowing up asking why I'm doing this to QS. Because you can't shutup QS.

Release the dox - the longer you wait, the more it seems you are just pounding your chest like Quickscammer.   Undecided

I should sue the piss out of that idiot just to make a point.  I don't lie, and everything I have said about him is factual.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
September 14, 2015, 12:52:13 PM
How would you like it if I were to start spreading BS about you. BS that could potentially escalate to people who have very good reason to dislike you having the ability to potentially to bad things to you. I am obviously not going to do this, but I am certain that you would not like this.

LOL, you done this to alot of people already and now sit back and enjoy your ride down to your own sin  Grin

oh wait, you probably gonna say "they are scammer or potential scammer " bla bla bla, someone who escrow their own trade is potential scammer as well LOL

come and twist some words, I know you are good at this QS

I said I wanted you to leave the forum.

Yes I want him to to leave too. However that is not the solution of the problem. You yourself mentioned a moment ago about two more accounts he has!

Release the dox anyway, he brings wrath to his own

I'm trying to get info on the parents I haven't figured out if QS is a minor. Dox WILL be released. I've just stated what I want so I can quote these old posts when people are blowing up asking why I'm doing this to QS. Because you can't shutup QS.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
September 14, 2015, 12:50:11 PM
Agreed. QS has learned his lession, and i believe the good he has done catching scammers and alike outweighs the incident with the escrow.
And BS with the court on the other side needs to stop aswell, you're looking like a bunch of kids tossing blames, aint that funny anymore.

I think you're only kinda right on this, ajareselde.  One thing this incident has highlighted for a lot of people is the extreme volitility and duplicity of QS.  He's okay with deception, as long as it's the kind of deception he can rationalize.  He's okay with using sockpuppets and half-reasoned intutions to ruin other people's reputation, but when he feels like someone is falsely accusing him, he flies completely off the handle.  If all QS had been doing was some small-potatoes escrow scamming for the fee, then sure, we've certainly seen bigger crimes.  But this is a guy who was "highly respected".  Even now, you say that he did a lot of good "catching scammers".  I know that once I was falsely accused, I saw that QS' ratings tended to fall into two categories:

1) cheap, easy neg-reps on complete newbie accounts who didn't seem to have taken the time to read the rules
2) he butts into a disputed trade and decides precipitously for one party or the other, considers his judgment infallible, calls troll/scammer on anyone who protests, and then moves on

In my opinion, someone with such a volitile personality is a dangerous person to put into a position of power, and now that this incident has highlighted his MO for the wider community, I think it'd be a good idea for someone with a more impartial approach to look again at some of the more controversial QS ratings.  Note, crucially, he has yet to accept the value of an impartial opinion.  For him, there is only right or wrong, and he considers himself very good at finding the right.  He can't seem to imagine that there are very often in life two or more "rights" and that it takes a very careful, self-aware person to weigh these kinds of things.

legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
September 14, 2015, 12:49:34 PM
HHmmm...

Quickseller is offline and a new account scambuster? is created... IDK... another Alt of Quickseller?
Pages:
Jump to: