Pages:
Author

Topic: Quickseller escrowing for himself - page 3. (Read 33609 times)

legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
September 14, 2015, 12:46:47 PM
Anyone who wants to set up an auto bot to replicate Quicksellers negative feedback / trust against day old newbies wanting to sell via PayPal and other reversible fund types where "use escrow" and similar language persuading newbies to use their/any escrow services might want to seek out a legal opinion first before they hand out rough justice for historical "suspicion".

It's the Government agencies that'll be coming for you.

What are you on about? If people want to put effort in to tracking down alt accounts, the only possible person who would be affected is the forum owner whose resources you are using (in minuscule amounts).

No, no, I'm all for outting the Alt accounts of Quickseller and the like, I can''t find the original post to quote it, someone was suggesting that because Quickseller has been removed from the Default Trust that an auto bot be set up to replicate all of the negative trust arbitrarily handed out by Quickseller using a DT auto bot.

Which, as I was saying above would include "use escrow" in their negative trust / feedback.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 14, 2015, 12:45:22 PM
How would you like it if I were to start spreading BS about you. BS that could potentially escalate to people who have very good reason to dislike you having the ability to potentially to bad things to you. I am obviously not going to do this, but I am certain that you would not like this.

LOL, you done this to alot of people already and now sit back and enjoy your ride down to your own sin  Grin

oh wait, you probably gonna say "they are scammer or potential scammer " bla bla bla, someone who escrow their own trade is potential scammer as well LOL

come and twist some words, I know you are good at this QS

I said I wanted you to leave the forum.

Yes I want him to to leave too. However that is not the solution of the problem. You yourself mentioned a moment ago about two more accounts he has!

Release the dox anyway, he brings wrath to his own
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
DaDice Administration
September 14, 2015, 12:42:44 PM

Yes I want him to to leave too. However that is not the solution of the problem. You yourself mentioned a moment ago about two more accounts he has!
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
September 14, 2015, 12:39:26 PM
Don't dox QuickSeller. The forum hath decided with negative trust and loss of DT status. Anything more is just out of spite/anger and harms this forum more than helping it.

Agreed. QS has learned his lession, and i believe the good he has done catching scammers and alike outweighs the incident with the escrow.
And BS with the court on the other side needs to stop aswell, you're looking like a bunch of kids tossing blames, aint that funny anymore.

I was originally saying that I wished for Vod to stop libeling my reputation and that I would take legal action if necessary. Then TF decided to step in and offer money to fund legal action against Vod.

I do not think it is unreasonable to ask that someone not spread lies about you that is damaging to your reputation.

How would you like it if I were to start spreading BS about you. BS that could potentially escalate to people who have very good reason to dislike you having the ability to potentially to bad things to you. I am obviously not going to do this, but I am certain that you would not like this.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176
September 14, 2015, 12:39:05 PM
Anyone who wants to set up an auto bot to replicate Quicksellers negative feedback / trust against day old newbies wanting to sell via PayPal and other reversible fund types where "use escrow" and similar language persuading newbies to use their/any escrow services might want to seek out a legal opinion first before they hand out rough justice for historical "suspicion".

What are you on about? If people want to put effort in to tracking down alt accounts, the only possible person who would be affected is the forum owner whose resources you are using (in minuscule amounts).
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
September 14, 2015, 12:34:14 PM

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 14, 2015, 12:33:02 PM
Forum polls are worthless. That thread only has most likely ~7-10 people posting the same opinion from ~50 accounts.

Holy shit you are an idiot.

The entire community says what you are doing is wrong, and you claim it's worthless?

My wish is that Vod stop libeling my reputation. His statements are factually inaccurate.

I've never once libeled your useless reputation.

You are a scammer, a liar and a thief, as well as an idiot and a fool.

You don't like it?  You can leave the community, put up with it, or sue me.  I'm going to continue to warn everyone about you.

Idiot.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
September 14, 2015, 12:30:52 PM
Not once has QuickSeller admitted he was wrong, that's all it takes for you to regain some respect here.
is that really all you want to hear? (I had previously said I was wrong on another thread).

Okay, I was wrong in how I handled this situation. I do understand how some people may be upset (although I do believe that many people commenting on the subject are upset about my abilities to out them as scammers). I was merely echoing the business practices of another more respected and more trusted person then me. Business practices that were done in the open, that many were aware of and do not have a problem with (even after it being made very public in this very thread).

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
September 14, 2015, 12:29:44 PM
Don't dox QuickSeller. The forum hath decided with negative trust and loss of DT status. Anything more is just out of spite/anger and harms this forum more than helping it.

agreed
copper member
September 14, 2015, 12:29:36 PM
Not once has QuickSeller admitted he was wrong, that's all it takes for you to regain some respect here.
is that really all you want to hear? (I had previously said I was wrong on another thread).

Okay, I was wrong in how I handled this situation. I do understand how some people may be upset (although I do believe that many people commenting on the subject are upset about my abilities to out them as scammers). I was merely echoing the business practices of another more respected and more trusted person then me. Business practices that were done in the open, that many were aware of and do not have a problem with (even after it being made very public in this very thread).
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
September 14, 2015, 12:28:15 PM

Agreed. QS has learned his lession, and i believe the good he has done catching scammers and alike outweighs the incident with the escrow.
And BS with the court on the other side needs to stop aswell, you're looking like a bunch of kids tossing blames, aint that funny anymore.
September 14, 2015, 12:27:26 PM

I couldn't agree more, this is nonsense. I hope Shadow_Runner will come to his senses but it seems hate is blinding him, as it has several other members here already.

Shadow_Runner is bluffing. He saw that TF sent me 20BTC and is trying to extort me. The only problem is that he is asking/asked for the incorrect amount. Cheesy

Vod on the other hand, I am much more worried about...

Now ask me how I got that info. I pretended I was filing a lawsuit against you. You are resourceful. Go take a look at what info I got from that. I'm not and never have tried to extort you. Why don't you copy and paste that joke where I said I'll only post it on the clearweb and not the deepweb for that 20 bitcoins. You were getting doxxed either way, I'd have just loved to scam you too.
September 14, 2015, 12:25:40 PM

I couldn't agree more, this is nonsense. I hope Shadow_Runner will come to his senses but it seems hate is blinding him, as it has several other members here already.

Shadow_Runner is bluffing. He saw that TF sent me 20BTC and is trying to extort me. The only problem is that he is asking/asked for the incorrect amount. Cheesy

Oh, really? So you didn't sign up for a P.O box in Charlotte North Carolina using your real ID? You don't have 2 other accounts with decent ratings that haven't been publicly busted yet? You don't ship packages from there with sloppy, childish handwriting to try and disguise your address? You are pathetic.
copper member
September 14, 2015, 12:22:01 PM

September 14, 2015, 12:18:46 PM
I'm not blinded, this is purely out of revenge towards Quickseller. He treated me the same way based off nothing but assumptions. I have facts on him. Too much time wasted and money lost trying to restore this account on here. Quickseller has to waste some time dealing with issues too I'm thinking. Luckily this is side work.. Otherwise you'd really be dealing with problems. 
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176
September 14, 2015, 12:14:26 PM
Not once has QuickSeller admitted he was wrong, that's all it takes for you to regain some respect here. Instead of that he keeps up this delusional dream world where everyone else is wrong - it's psychotic. The fact you're still making legal threats is a joke as well. Maybe if the staff here actually did something about duplicate accounts then this problem wouldn't exist.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
https://Ecua.Mobi
September 14, 2015, 12:11:22 PM

Activity: 378
Merit: 302
September 14, 2015, 12:04:29 PM
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
September 14, 2015, 11:57:17 AM
I will have a full dox of Quickseller posted by Friday if not earlier and will continue to update it and bust his alts.

But why you want to dox him/her. He/she did not scammed anyone. So no need to doxing.

QS threatens Vod with sue menaces and acuses him of commiting crimes, yet has his/her identity hidden so he can do and speak anything without fear of retaliation.

I don't think a DOX would be unfair

Saying something and doing different thing. When QS will try to sue VOD his/her identity will reveal automatically.

I still don't support QS Dox.

Dox wouldn't be good despite qs poor judgement and action s.
September 14, 2015, 11:18:04 AM
I will have a full dox of Quickseller posted by Friday if not earlier and will continue to update it and bust his alts.

But why you want to dox him/her. He/she did not scammed anyone. So no need to doxing.

QS threatens Vod with sue menaces and acuses him of commiting crimes, yet has his/her identity hidden so he can do and speak anything without fear of retaliation.

I don't think a DOX would be unfair

Saying something and doing different thing. When QS will try to sue VOD his/her identity will reveal automatically.

I still don't support QS Dox.

Gotta agree here...i don't see why a small matter such as this has to be escalated to such proportions ...

Because I hate kids like Quickseller and his reaction will be worth it
Pages:
Jump to: