Pages:
Author

Topic: Quitting Smoking Has Two Big Benefits. - page 12. (Read 1282 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
January 31, 2024, 10:48:04 PM
Quitting smoking has two big benefits, and I've been doing it for over 3 months. And both can be said to be long-term investments, apart from long-term health, the money used to buy cigarettes can also be used to invest and I invested in Bitcoin.
In one month I can spend approximately $90 to buy cigarettes, and the price of the cigarettes I buy is around $2/pack for one pack a day and sometimes more than one pack.
And by quitting smoking, I was able to increase my regular monthly Bitcoin purchases from a portion of my monthly salary as well as $90 per month in cigarette money.
And I definitely felt a difference in my health and also saw a difference in my Bitcoin holdings after increasing my purchases, and I wish I could do it forever. Honestly, even though I don't do it, sometimes I am still tempted to want to smoke again when hanging out with friends and also at certain moments.
And the strong reason I stopped smoking was because my wife likes to nag me if I smoke at home because I have small children, and over time I decided to stop smoking. And previously I tried it several times but failed, and now I haven't smoked for more than 3 months and I hope I can do it forever because it has two extraordinary benefits. Health and can increase my investment.
Pages:
Jump to: