Pages:
Author

Topic: Racism - page 10. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 03:13:10 AM
To start with, Racism subdue the development of  a country, due to discrimination and inequalities.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 03:11:41 AM
Hi! Today, I want to talk about a topic that I've experienced multiple times in my life, in this country. And that's racism! How do you view racism? Is it still alive in this country, in your opinion? Have you ever experienced racism in your life? How did you handle your racist experience?

I Divert it unto as my strength but I know not all people could handle such stress, Whenever People are bullying the way I dress I just keep on that way until they are the one who gets tired of bullying me. I just act as myself, expressing myself even if it results to isolating myself it fine at least I tend to know the real friend who will stay with me when im down. Just keep on praying and Trust in God that it is already Done and you have nothing to worry. God bless
Activity: 175
January 12, 2018, 02:28:27 AM
Hi! Today, I want to talk about a topic that I've experienced multiple times in my life, in this country. And that's racism! How do you view racism? Is it still alive in this country, in your opinion? Have you ever experienced racism in your life? How did you handle your racist experience?

How do I view it? I think it's the most retarded thing ever. The color of someones skin DOES NOT define them as a person, nor does it define their morals and values. Yes it is very much alive in my country. I am part of the majority and have never been oppressed in any way because of my race. However I see it all the time. If you are racist, you are scum.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 11, 2018, 04:32:26 PM
True to the average many who experience the same experience that is racist. Especially those who live in Asian countries, many experienced racism. But I condemn all those who practice racism. We all need to know that God created us all differently not to be treated racially. All human beings alike have equal rights in social life. We should all appreciate the difference in both race and religion. What a wonderful thing if all the people on this earth can behave like that. All will live in peace and filled with love.

Since God created all people to be different, each of us is his/her own race. This means that, practically speaking, all there is, is racism.

Cool
Activity: 95
January 11, 2018, 03:14:58 PM
True to the average many who experience the same experience that is racist. Especially those who live in Asian countries, many experienced racism. But I condemn all those who practice racism. We all need to know that God created us all differently not to be treated racially. All human beings alike have equal rights in social life. We should all appreciate the difference in both race and religion. What a wonderful thing if all the people on this earth can behave like that. All will live in peace and filled with love.
Activity: 175
January 11, 2018, 12:45:09 PM

racism is one form of self-conceit, they (who doing racism) think they'r better then the other. but the truth is, they more despicable. and yaa, sometime i saw one or two racism, and altough i hate it,  i think it still alive.
Activity: 121
January 11, 2018, 12:43:42 PM
Let's be honest: it's okay if you feel yourself differ from the people of another nation. But most of people are hell hypocrites.
Activity: 98
January 11, 2018, 07:41:38 AM
Racism is very bad because it cause torture and hardship on other human beings base on their race ,religion, tribe ,culture, e.t.c.Racism involves discrimination.Racism Will makes country underdeveloped.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 11, 2018, 04:16:10 AM

Actually, we all live in the modern age that racism is no longer in existence for most of the time. Look around, even the third party genders are free to do whatever they want, not just being accepted but also being admired for their brave decisions and for giving inspiration to some. To those remaining racist, you just have to laugh at them because they are still living in the old times.
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
January 11, 2018, 12:29:03 AM
I dont think racism is widely spread in my country. I have seen some mad racists, but they look like they got mental disorder, so we may dont count them.
By the way I have the question. Wikipedia says that racism is when someone thinks that one race is better then another, so if I beleive that asian girls are more beautiful compare to white girls am I racist?
Activity: 14
January 11, 2018, 12:18:17 AM
It is something that all races are responsible for from since the beginning of mankind and most likely until the end. Some people will always view other races as inferior.
Activity: 112
January 10, 2018, 11:24:24 PM
Racism is the belief that a particular race is superior or inferior to another, that a person’s social and moral traits are predetermined by his or her inborn biological characteristics. Racial separatism is the belief, most of the time based on racism, that different races should remain segregated and apart from one another.
Activity: 16
January 10, 2018, 10:41:26 PM
Unfortunately, it is alive and kicking. Most people who do or say racist things, don't even realize that they are being racist and hurtful. If the color of someone's skin is a factor you consider in making a judgment about that person, you are a racist.
Activity: 55
January 10, 2018, 06:37:10 PM
An yes, I have experienced racism on me a lot, in Europe and in Israel, i'm Russian and being Russian now is something like..em.. being a mix of a potential criminal and a whore with bad manners, no matter how many university degrees you have and how you behave, there's always someone who looks at you like you're a garbage. But i don't care too much for someone else's stupidness, and just move forward with really good and intelligent people that surround me.
Activity: 55
January 10, 2018, 06:31:53 PM
Racism is not a problem of religion guys! It's a problem of different culture in common, mentality, of just being different. Racism also has economical roots, so when people see some emigrant, who lives for government payments  (which are partly coming from citizen's taxes, as we all know) or works on an elegal job, they get annoyed by this fact. It's quite a rare thing to meet pure racism, like "I don't like aaaaall blacks! just because they are black (example)"  Undecided
Activity: 29
January 10, 2018, 05:37:36 PM
Yes, many try to exclude racism from the present. But still there will be people who will cling to this topic and how to hurt the feelings of others
Activity: 198
January 10, 2018, 05:15:59 PM
I did. Impartiality just because i am a foreigner and i am not one of their own people. It hurts but i cant do anything about it i was a foreigner.
Activity: 14
January 10, 2018, 04:23:47 PM
Every person on the earth is equal, no matter age, sex, religion or skin color which by the way I think is the biggest problem, the reason and also first insult racists are always using (You nigger, chow etc), they are wise enough to insult, but not enough to know that our skin or hair color is independent to us - melanin, organic compound is responsible for this. So imo racists are not enough educated people, who do not have their own opinion, and thus easily manipulate
Activity: 41
January 10, 2018, 03:50:44 PM
I believe that racism should not be in our country at all, because this is a very bad business, and betrays the negative image of a person.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
January 10, 2018, 03:11:08 PM
I wonder if many of you know H&M an online retailer who had a black kid modeled a shirt and on it they had written that and i quote " I AM THE COOLEST MONKEY IN THE JUNGLE" and this has sparked widespread condemnation from everywhere. I really don't know whether some people are so stupid to even realize that they are being racist in the first place.
Pages:
Jump to: