Pages:
Author

Topic: Racism - page 6. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 01:30:59 AM
Racism has been a factor pendorongdiskriminasi social, segregation and racial violence, including genocide. Politicians often use the issue of racial profiling to win the voice. and the identification of a group or person as racist is often are controversial.
Activity: 64
February 06, 2018, 12:17:52 AM
Is the belief in the superiority of one race over another
Activity: 39
January 29, 2018, 12:59:34 PM
Most people have stereotype mentality cause it's easier to think with cliches. That's the source of racism, lack of education
Activity: 252
January 29, 2018, 10:50:57 AM
In actual fact we are different from one another based on the origin but that does not make one inferior to other. We are all created by God and I  strongly believe that there is reason for God to put each of us where we find ourselves
Activity: 64
January 29, 2018, 05:24:05 AM
The belife that one race
Activity: 126
January 29, 2018, 03:27:23 AM
Why some people are racist  I don't understand really ?!  Undecided  , 

We all are same

Racism has always been one of the world's social problems.

Every one of us should find the same thing anywhere in the world.

And not to be criticized by our race.

Because we are equal in the eyes of the creator.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
January 29, 2018, 02:26:35 AM
Racism is bad and very evil. I've met people who talk about my colour in a bad way. But I never let it get to me. It's just bad seeing someone talk about his race being superior to others
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
January 29, 2018, 02:23:19 AM
Racism is the belief in the superiority of one race over another, which often results in discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity. Racism has caused a lot of conflicts in the world. As of today, racism is one major challenge in football and Africans are the most victims of this.
Activity: 98
January 28, 2018, 05:54:25 PM
Racism can escalate into a very dangerous thing. Christians must be urgently concerned with anything that leads to the devaluing of the life of any human being.There are many things you can do to fight racism. This modest list of actions targets racism at the individual, community, and national levels.let know your own opinion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
January 28, 2018, 04:34:46 PM
racism was, is and always will be. Will never fully win. This is ancient times so inherent in people - a disdain for people of another race
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 28, 2018, 03:20:52 PM
Hi! Today, I want to talk about a topic that I've experienced multiple times in my life, in this country. And that's racism! How do you view racism? Is it still alive in this country, in your opinion? Have you ever experienced racism in your life? How did you handle your racist experience?

It's disgusting, we are all equal. My skin colour, my accent, my nose line, height doesn't define my intellectual skill. I might be black and 5"1 but I can do better than others. One must not look at the race of a specific person to give them a good job.

We are all equal in only one way. That way is that we are not equal to anyone else in anything.

Whatever you can do, there is somebody who can do it better, and there is somebody who can do it worse. But there is nobody who can do it the exact same way as you. There is no equality.

If your skin is black or white, there is somebody with blacker or whiter skin. And the moles that dot your skin are different than the moles that dot the skin of all other people.

Cool
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
January 26, 2018, 10:30:06 PM
Does anyone have watched Coach Carter movie. It illustrates how racism, and what are the pros and cons of racism. We should not let racism affect our own daily lives. We must promote our own race. We dont let discrimination affect our own race. Comparing race from one another is racism. We should respect all kinds of race, and dont let others bully our own race.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 26, 2018, 10:22:00 PM
It's illegal to treat people differently because of their race or culture. If it happens to you, remember - no one has the right to make you feel bad or abuse you for who you are. Our views and beliefs develop as we grow up. If you grow up within a family where some members are racist, or have friends who are racist, you may believe that racism is normal and acceptable.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
January 26, 2018, 09:59:59 PM
Hi! Today, I want to talk about a topic that I've experienced multiple times in my life, in this country. And that's racism! How do you view racism? Is it still alive in this country, in your opinion? Have you ever experienced racism in your life? How did you handle your racist experience?

It's disgusting, we are all equal. My skin colour, my accent, my nose line, height doesn't define my intellectual skill. I might be black and 5"1 but I can do better than others. One must not look at the race of a specific person to give them a good job.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 26, 2018, 08:50:42 PM
It's very sad/depressing for me to see an actual situation where a person got badmouthed by a certain racist.  I against with those people,  just because of their skin color and race they feel superior with other race.  We all deserve respect from each other.
legendary
January 26, 2018, 06:58:52 PM
My government race position is better than your race, because I get to prosecute and convict all you other races when you act racist like.

Cool
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 06:40:51 PM
Racism is the belief that a particular race is superior or inferior to another, that a person’s social and moral traits are predetermined by his or her inborn biological characteristics. Racial separatism is the belief, most of the time based on racism, that different races should remain segregated and apart from one another
legendary
January 26, 2018, 04:28:54 PM
Here are some tips on how to deal with racists

React calmly

.Convey disapproval or discomfort, without provoking a defensive reaction.
.Question their use of the words or action so you can gauge their intent: “Why do you say/do that?”
.Convey your feelings: Let them know how the comment or joke makes you feel.
.Question their fear. These can be very useful moments to question someone’s fear and ignorance.
.Don’t get triggered. Racists want to push your button to get you angry. Just laugh and keep walking.
.Compliment them on something: ‘Nice shirt’, ‘Nice beard’ or just ‘Love you, mate

You forgot the next step:

.If they respond to your, above, racist actions and questions, react a little more harshly, etc.

Cool

And if they answer or act even more harshly, do like Indiana Jones:

Indiana Jones - Arab Swordsman Scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs

Grin
legendary
January 26, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

React calmly

.Question their use of the words or action so you can gauge their intent: “Why do you say/do that?”
.Question their fear. These can be very useful moments to question someone’s fear and ignorance.
.Don’t get triggered. Racists want to push your button to get you angry. Just laugh and keep walking.
.Compliment them on something: ‘Nice shirt’, ‘Nice beard’ or just ‘Love you, mate

You forgot the next step:

.If they respond to your, above, racist actions and questions, react a little more harshly, etc.

Cool
Activity: 9
January 26, 2018, 02:36:32 PM

React calmly

Pages:
Jump to: