Pages:
Author

Topic: Racism - page 9. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 12:13:36 PM
I have never had a personal encounter before but in a general context as a black guy I would say I have. Racism is bad and can never take us anywhere. The world has become a global village,hence the reason why we must love ourselves as we transact business from one country to another. It demoralizes and can destroy nations and economy of nations.
Activity: 45
January 17, 2018, 12:01:30 PM
I'm just for what would not have been racism in Russia and in other countries, because it is very not culturally, and not respectful on your part.
Activity: 3
January 17, 2018, 11:54:28 AM
Mainly racism is contradiction between different skin tone people in many countries. But in some countries it is between people who have different traditions, languages and religions. People always like to be separated. So they tend to use anything as a reason. Both kind of racism I mentioned are need to be eradicated from the world. I am strongly against racism.
Activity: 134
January 17, 2018, 10:01:15 AM
Racism is the sick of many people in the whole world. Those people who don't like other colors. Yes, but I handled it as a joke.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 09:05:55 AM
I can definitely say that I am against racism! because people nezavisimo of nationality or race,be a man. And if someone says he is not like us because of skin color come to beat,kill, etc. I think this act is immoral and inhuman. PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD SHOULD BE FRIENDS.
FOR PEACE IN the WORLD.
Ever!, remember, people with normal mentality will not become extremists. It is simply impossible, as a normal person to kill another just for the eye shape or skin color. Doing so only degenerates with low IQ and lack of human.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 16, 2018, 07:54:55 PM
Racism is simply a thing that a minority group does. They slip into government, and use government to mess with the majority through race issues.

Cool

Would you hire a minority that is qualified for the job? = Yes, 'cause I can't afford to pay them.

Do you think that some people do not hate minorities? Despise them? Even create groups and have meetings about them? = Yes, and they mostly are minority groups that do these things.

Racism is part of all mentally weak members of ALL races. = No. It's part of recognizing the differences in us all.

Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
January 16, 2018, 05:07:47 PM
I think it is a general problem that everyone has. May not be called racism directly but i think it starts with the feelings that you are better than anyone around you. This kind of feelings is very dangerous which could lead to being bias and racist. That is believing that you are more superior than anyone.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
January 16, 2018, 04:24:52 PM
Hi! Today, I want to talk about a topic that I've experienced multiple times in my life, in this country. And that's racism! How do you view racism? Is it still alive in this country, in your opinion? Have you ever experienced racism in your life? How did you handle your racist experience?
Racism is still alive and need to stop all over the world! have you heard H&M company who have an ad that is a racist? their black workers resign immediately and the store was really a mess, USA and Europe are now protesting with H&M company and I think store is close now!
Activity: 70
January 16, 2018, 04:21:36 PM
Racism is simply a thing that a minority group does. They slip into government, and use government to mess with the majority through race issues.

Cool

Would you hire a minority that is qualified for the job? Do you think that some people do not hate minorities? Despise them? Even create groups and have meetings about them?

Racism is part of all mentally weak members of ALL races.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
January 16, 2018, 04:17:35 PM
It's the most stupid thing ever. Why should we discriminate each other based on it's skin? It mades me sad but also furious.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 04:01:37 PM
Hi! Today, I want to talk about a topic that I've experienced multiple times in my life, in this country. And that's racism! How do you view racism? Is it still alive in this country, in your opinion? Have you ever experienced racism in your life? How did you handle your racist experience?
  Yes, I came across racism and I think that one can not treat a person badly just because he has a different skin color. I do not pay attention to people who are racists. I think that they are lower than me and I feel sorry for them.
Activity: 70
January 16, 2018, 03:58:01 PM
Where are you from OP?

I sometimes have to go to this place with a door bell, and sometimes they get suspicious as to wear I'm going. I think it's because I look younger. That's some form of discrimination, making one feel like one is up to no good. Where if I dressed as if I was rich, straight in.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 16, 2018, 02:21:16 PM

Cool
Activity: 252
January 16, 2018, 01:01:46 PM
Racism is always a humiliation of a group of people, although all are equal. Carrying your race before others - this of course can be called a little patriotism, but it is always criminally punishable
Activity: 434
January 16, 2018, 04:49:03 AM
Racism is still there but i have never experienced it. It is sad however that people discriminate since we are all ome people with same blood and body parts.
Activity: 74
January 14, 2018, 04:41:04 AM
Racism is always s bad thing. I feel very bad when it was happened to me. But racism cannot be eradicated, all nationality have it. The medicine of racism is just to the person that doing that thing show them kindness. Kindness is the worse revenge you can do to a racist.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
January 14, 2018, 03:27:35 AM
There will always be racism and discrimination among different country and different people, there are always people who think themselves as superior to the other and degrade them for who they are and where they belong or where they came from. And those who are less superior are become inferior and experienced low self esteem, they dont mingle anymore to other people and when they got a job they have discriminated and humiliated which they should not be. There should equality and fairness regardless of color, which country you came from and what kind of personality you have.
Activity: 44
January 12, 2018, 03:52:44 AM
Racism has been a much talked issue in the world and everybody on the planet experience the attack on daily basis
Activity: 72
January 12, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
Racism is eating deep into so many cultures around the world,  it is prominent in so many parts of the world mist especially against black skinned people.  what we need is legislations than ban the act.
Activity: 168
January 12, 2018, 03:27:02 AM
I haven't dealt with racism since I haven't gone out of my country yet but my other friends have so they kind of experienced it. It's just sickening how one human being gets called for his/her color of the skin and race. What is it about their race that some people just can't shut their mouth and be polite? We're all equal no matter our race so let's be friendly towards one another. We help each other out and that is what will keep our world a better place to live.
Pages:
Jump to: