Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 161. (Read 579162 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to give a quick update.

Once Click Verify seems to have been pretty popular,  judging from the server logs.

I just finished some major updating of the Wiki, with sections for tutorials and usage scenarios.  Feel free to browse that and refer people to the wiki if they need more info about the SmartChain. https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Radium_SmartChain

All the back end code for 2.4 is working, I just need to get the rest of the GUI where I want it. GUI work seems to take the most time :/

May the Force be with you!

JJ

What language are you using to make the GUI?

-Pickle

Windows versions of the software are written/being written in VB.NET/ASP.NET, and versions for other platforms are being written in Python (Tkinter for a local GUI, Django for a web UI.)

Best regards,
-Tim M.
TM2013

Ah ok. I do GUI development, but my forte is C#/JAVA so I was curious. Smiley

-Pickle

We can always use more developers, feel free to join the Slack channel, we're always there to discuss things.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Got a POS block reward of 2.6 RADS.  Lucky block?

-tb-

What occurred was: someone was decaying Radium to Radon, therefore, you received the decayed Radium as a block reward. The system is working as planned, in that Radium decay will maintain higher average block rewards, while keeping inflation low.

In other news, we were added to the exchange Changelly, feel free to use them for a ShapeShift-like experience.

In that case, I wish for more decayed Radium blocks...   Grin  Cheesy

-tb-
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Hello everyone!

Once Click Verify seems to have been pretty popular,  judging from the server logs.

I just finished some major updating of the Wiki, with sections for tutorials and usage scenarios.  Feel free to browse that and refer people to the wiki if they need more info about the SmartChain. https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Radium_SmartChain

All the back end code for 2.4 is working, I just need to get the rest of the GUI where I want it. GUI work seems to take the most time :/

JJ

-Pickle

Windows versions of the software are written/being written in VB.NET/ASP.NET, and versions for other platforms are being written in Python (Tkinter for a local GUI, Django for a web UI.)

Best regards,
-Tim M.
TM2013

Ah ok. I do GUI development, but my forte is C#/JAVA so I was curious. Smiley

-Pickle

-tb-

What occurred was: someone was decaying Radium to Radon, therefore, you received the decayed Radium as a block reward. The system is working as planned, in that Radium decay will maintain higher average block rewards, while keeping inflation low.

In other news, we were added to the exchange Changelly, feel free to use them for a ShapeShift-like experience.
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain

-tb-
Hello everyone!

JJ

-Pickle

Best regards,
-Tim M.
TM2013
Activity: 364
Nice solid healthy uptrend happening in RADS. Is there some major news coming or something?

Radium volume is growing and is back in 24 hour trading volume TOP 10 on PoloniEx
Activity: 525
Nice solid healthy uptrend happening in RADS. Is there some major news coming or something?
Activity: 242
Hello everyone!

JJ

-Pickle
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
Hello everyone!

JJ

Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
The Italian translation by filippounits has been added to the OP.

Glad to do my little part for RADS!
The Italian translation by filippounits has been added to the OP.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Currently $2.50 for factom... Makes you realize how undervalued radium is.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Radium Market Capitalizations $ 0.419539

And 4.19 in not-so-distant future!  Grin Cool
Radium Market Capitalizations $ 0.419539
Activity: 378
Merit: 251

The video can come later, no rush.

When building a house, you start with a strong foundation which I see the Radium team doing. You dont start with the landscaping.

Keep up the great work Team Radium!

mb
legendary
Activity: 952
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain
Activity: 302
Hold thos chips tight folks cuz some1 really wants um  Wink