Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 180. (Read 579162 times)

Activity: 814
Merit: 1001
What's the difference between this and ethereum? what can you do with this that ethereum can't?
I too was searching the official webpage and this thread for a clear explanation of this, but still have not found any!?

• What is the purpose of this project?
  • Is there a real use/benefit to anyone in their daily life, outside of the crypto-nerd world?
Devs can probably explain this better, but I will try to give some answer.
This project has no relation to Etherium at all. Etherium is a platform for Smart Contracts and Decentralized Applications. Radium has nothing to do with it. Radium is about using blockchain as decentralized records/documents storage and tools for verification/identification. You can find some real life use cases in this post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13672193
Another crypto with similar functionality is Factom, they have some cool videos you can check if you are interested how this can be used https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-factom-introducing-honesty-to-record-keeping-850070
Factom is far more mature project while Radium offers more capabilities and more advanced functionality.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
"to endure to achieve"
From the OP:
User accounts are created when an Radium address is paired
Sleekness involves spellchecking official text. It's a Radium - not an Radium.

What's the difference between this and ethereum? what can you do with this that ethereum can't?
I too was searching the official webpage and this thread for a clear explanation of this, but still have not found any!?

• What is the purpose of this project?
  • Is there a real use/benefit to anyone in their daily life, outside of the crypto-nerd world?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
You didn't miss anything. This coin will achieve a 10 million market cap in the short term. With the small number of coins that's 0.004 per coin.
Yes quite impressive!
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
You didn't miss anything. This coin will achieve a 10 million market cap in the short term. With the small number of coins that's 0.004 per coin.
legendary
Activity: 2198
I was not aware of this coin. Too bad I missed the boat.
Most of the developers here are the ones burned by crave. Hope you guys do well here .Smiley
Your not alone  Embarrassed I missed this somewhere along the way... to many good crypto concepts right now to keep up with! lol

But we know its here now  Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Is it true that RADS will be integrated into Blocknet?

if you heard  BLOCKNET, you will know numbers of scammer behind atcsecure.

bitswift, blocknet, and many scammers.

be careful  baby.

I am out.

We have no affiliation with Blocknet whatsoever. The only passing mention to ever occur was a conversation with atcsecure in the Shared Slack Network channel of our Slack channel, in which he was simply inquiring about Radium and the SmartChain. All of that is publicly documented. There are no plans to add Radium to the Blocknet, or to affiliate ourselves with atcsecure.
Activity: 598
This coin has NO connection to blocknet...some idiot make fud to make you guys sell? Sad
legendary
Activity: 1330

if you heard  BLOCKNET, you will know numbers of scammer behind atcsecure.

bitswift, blocknet, and many scammers.

be careful  baby.

I am out.

Activity: 910
Merit: 503
Activity: 546
omg RADS,why at that time I did not keep this coin , the price continues to go up. shit already sold cheap .
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

Profit  Grin
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
Activity: 669
I was not aware of this coin. Too bad I missed the boat.
Most of the developers here are the ones burned by crave. Hope you guys do well here .Smiley
And 3x more coins than CRAVE  Wink

Soon 180k satoshi.

Mark my words
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
great. hope to try the mac smartchain soon.

do you have timetable for that?

I do not have a time table for a mac SmartChain. With some modifications, it will run on linux, using mono. It will take some work to make it pretty, though. I will make a linux version as soon as I can, but no timeline.

JJ
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 644
Scam?  What is this?

read OP if you can understand and try installing the software before you yelling "scam"

Seems quiet for a big pump.
I'm not keen on installing anything till I know more

Scam? is a question

What would you like to know? Come join us in Slack and we'll answer anything you can throw at us. Smiley
Activity: 598
Scam?  What is this?

read OP if you can understand and try installing the software before you yelling "scam"

Scam? is a question

NO
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Scam?  What is this?

Scam? is a question

legendary
Activity: 1330
Scam?  What is this?

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Jump to: