Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 179. (Read 579162 times)

Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
right at this mo im 31 confirms into my 1st stake of RADS Smiley happy bunny, may it be the first of many Smiley

Congratulations!  Here's to many more Cheesy
Activity: 598
Merit: 500
right at this mo im 31 confirms into my 1st stake of RADS Smiley happy bunny, may it be the first of many Smiley

thats great Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
congratulations RADS you guys officially entered the big leagues (fud and troll post starts)  Grin   
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lol there are gonna be a lot of burned folks here sadly.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Will you public a roadmap with graphics and date?

Activity: 687
novag
Trend is up, mb small down and up and up.
Hi,

We have added RADS as an official payout coin on our multipool: www.zpool.ca

I hope you can bring good support from miners. We offer 10+ algos to mine and over 100 altcoins.

Cheers!
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
10 million market cap is actually around 0.009 with current btc price   Grin so there is alot of room to grow

At time of quote:

2,638,909 coins x 0.001 BTC = 2,638.909 BTC
2,638.909 x 420 = 1,108,341.78 USD
10,000,000 / 1,108,341.78 = 9.022487630124347
9.022487630124347 x .001 = 0.00902248

So you were correct. I miscalculated somewhere. So we're going to about 900k.
Activity: 296
Merit: 251
I will buy some in hopes of more increase. Price was bad the first days on poloniex but now looks good
This is my preliminary idea of the channel RADS is forming...

https://twitter.com/JasonCatalyst/status/701111331445825536

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
The Radium team has awesome devs who know what they are doing and who make things happen.

Great culture!
Activity: 187
Merit: 103
10 million market cap is actually around 0.009 with current btc price   Grin so there is alot of room to grow
You didn't miss anything. This coin will achieve a 10 million market cap in the short term. With the small number of coins that's 0.004 per coin.
I little hard to believe that this is possible maybe you meant to 0.002

When ETH was at 252k I estimated the market cap to be 500 mil, and the price to be 0.015 or 6 USD.

People thought that was a LOT harder to believe. It came true in a month. Here I'm only predicting it take a short term place near Monero and Factom.
Activity: 644
@tm2013

Thank you for the explanations. That clarifies it well.
Good luck ahead.
Thank you, and not a problem, we're always here to help and explain things where we can.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
"to endure to achieve"
@tm2013

Thank you for the explanations. That clarifies it well.
Good luck ahead.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Got dam Smiley) i lost my wallet about 10,000 couple months ago, never think it will go back to live like that.
Sad(
Activity: 610
You didn't miss anything. This coin will achieve a 10 million market cap in the short term. With the small number of coins that's 0.004 per coin.
I little hard to believe that this is possible maybe you meant to 0.002
Activity: 644
From the OP:
User accounts are created when an Radium address is paired
Sleekness involves spellchecking official text. It's a Radium - not an Radium.

What's the difference between this and ethereum? what can you do with this that ethereum can't?
I too was searching the official webpage and this thread for a clear explanation of this, but still have not found any!?

• What is the purpose of this project?
  • Is there a real use/benefit to anyone in their daily life, outside of the crypto-nerd world?
Thank you for pointing out the typo, it has been corrected.

The purpose of this project is to develop and provide decentralized blockchain based services through the SmartChain.
The services currently developed on the SmartChain include:
  • Username-address linkage, with the ability to send both Radium and Radon to usernames.
  • Text snippet storage.
  • File hash storage and verification.
  • Radon asset generation via Proof of Network Contribution.

SmartChain services currently in development include:
  • SmartChain DNS
  • Decentralized Cloud Storage
  • Smart Contracts
  • Decentralized Software Updates

At this point, Radium and the SmartChain cater to a different purpose than Ethereum. Ethereum is designed for DAPPS, Smart Contracts, etc.. Radium and the SmartChain are designed for similar purposes to that of Factom, and eventually Maidsafe/Storj/Sia. The purposes of which include record keeping, proof of existence, decentralized verification, asset transfer, and industrial grade cloud storage services. With these use cases in mind, Ethereum, Factom, and the remaining projects mentioned could all co-exist in a symbiotic relationship of sorts. Each project brings their individual benefits and advantages. We would not like to "de-throne" larger projects, so to speak. We would like to develop simultaneously along side each other in a mutually beneficial, innovative blockchain driven environment.

Let me know if there are any points I missed.

Best regards,
-TM2013
Jump to: