Pages:
Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 5. (Read 579105 times)

copper member
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
Shahab| Validity Tech
📢 We are excited to present the new Validity roadmap!

What's on the menu is a combination of community requests and the latest developments in the industry.

validitytech.com #blockchain #fintech #crypto #pos
copper member
Shahab| Validity Tech
Validity $VAL can be bought on: @AbraGlobal, @BittrexExchange, @UpbitID, @litebiteu, @southxchange, @bitladon, @Cryptomate, @Crex_24, @finexbox

Or directly from the validity website:
validitytech.com
copper member
Shahab| Validity Tech
Benefits of #staking with $VAL:

☑️Scarce asset
☑️Easy to install
☑️Reliable wallet
☑️Fair for everyone

validitytech.com#blockchain #fintech #crypto #pos

copper member
Shahab| Validity Tech
Should $VAL have an ERC20 variant (wrapped VAL or WVAL), backed 1:1, so it can be part of the Ethereum ecosystem?

validitytech #fintech #DeFi
To show your opinion through voting here you go:
https://twitter.com/ValidityTech/status/1361693005502119936?s=19
copper member
Shahab| Validity Tech
Happy $VAL-entine's day!

validitytech.com #blockchain #fintech #crypto #pos
copper member
Shahab| Validity Tech
There will only be 9 million $VAL coins!
That's the tweet..

validitytech.com #crypto #fintech #pos
copper member
Shahab| Validity Tech
🛠️ In preparation of the upcoming partnership, the UTXO server has been completely rewritten resulting in a 300% improvement in syncing speed, easier setup and deployment.

validitytech.com #blockchain #fintech #crypto
copper member
Shahab| Validity Tech
Please be advised that the Validity Zero Client servers will be undergoing routine maintenance next wednesday and may be unavailable from approx 6PM to 10PM EST!
copper member
Shahab| Validity Tech
Looking forward to the future progress. Keep moving forward. People will realize the project had no ICO and a fair start. With less than 5 million coins it won't take much to move this coin of 5 USD.
exactly
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Looking forward to the future progress. Keep moving forward. People will realize the project had no ICO and a fair start. With less than 5 million coins it won't take much to move this coin of 5 USD.
Activity: 15
Awesome guys ! That's some real project with a value behind.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
🛠️ We are in the process of finalizing the Microsoft Outlook plugin for the Smartchain which allows us to solidify new partnerships!

www.validitytech.com #blockchain #fintech #crypto

Awesome! All I can say here is VAL to da Moon!!! Grin

Even that guy on the picture agrees with me lol
copper member
Shahab| Validity Tech
🛠️ We are in the process of finalizing the Microsoft Outlook plugin for the Smartchain which allows us to solidify new partnerships!

www.validitytech.com #blockchain #fintech #crypto
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Max | Validity Tech
I did all that and now i see that the transaction is not confirmed and is in the "memory pool" ?

So how to get it back?

Thanks, but just update that we already resolved this issue in Tg, all is good now.
legendary
Activity: 7
Can someone help me know where my RADS is?
Made a transfer from my radium core wallet to bittrex on the day of the rebranding and it never showed up on my bittrex, also no Validity.
According to Bittrex support, they cant find the transaction on the blockchain so they cant help me.

This is the transfer details;
Datum: 21/12/2020 11:04
Aan: Xsexh8VvXKPKoiqP5kecWYEuVjevTTXwjp
Debet: -30.27932119 RADS
Transactiekosten: -0.0001 RADS
Netto bedrag: -30.27942119 RADS
Transactie-ID:: f460abbcf0e22c08a73d069411d69cc4eafbcac902aa9685a174cb8dd4f8b90c-000

Thx in advance

If the transaction is not on the blockchain/block explorer then something went wrong or you probably sent it while being on a fork. You have to resync your client and make sure that it's on the right chain. Then try sending again.

Yes, as written above, it seems you use the old client (earlier than v13.1), so you're on wrong fork, that's why your Tx doesn't show in the current chain.
To fix this you need to install the new client and resync. It would be better to install the newest rebranded Validity client from here - https[Suspicious link removed] and import your current wallet.dat with your funds.
Feel free to go in Tg or Discord to get more help on how to do it.
Thanks,
I did all that and now i see that the transaction is not confirmed and is in the "memory pool" ?
See details below;

Debet: -30.27932119 VAL
Transactiekosten: -0.00010000 VAL
Netto bedrag: -30.27942119 VAL
Transactie-ID: f460abbcf0e22c08a73d069411d69cc4eafbcac902aa9685a174cb8dd4f8b90c
Output index: 0

So how to get it back?
legendary
That is great news. Build it and they will come. Just a matter of time. I have been here for a long time...I will be here in the future too...
copper member
Shahab| Validity Tech
What's on the horizon for Validity:

✅New vision for the future
✅New roadmap
✅New partnerships
✅Big change coming for The Smartchain

validitytech.com #blockchain #fintech #crypto
legendary
Hope you figured it out. Just make sure you copy that wallet.dat file. from %appdata%. Then go to radium and copy the file after you shut down the wallet.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Max | Validity Tech
Made a transfer from my radium core wallet to bittrex on the day of the rebranding and it never showed up on my bittrex, also no Validity.
According to Bittrex support, they cant find the transaction on the blockchain so they cant help me.

This is the transfer details;
Debet: -30.27932119 RADS
Transactiekosten: -0.0001 RADS
Netto bedrag: -30.27942119 RADS
Transactie-ID:: f460abbcf0e22c08a73d069411d69cc4eafbcac902aa9685a174cb8dd4f8b90c-000

Thx in advance

If the transaction is not on the blockchain/block explorer then something went wrong or you probably sent it while being on a fork. You have to resync your client and make sure that it's on the right chain. Then try sending again.

Yes, as written above, it seems you use the old client (earlier than v13.1), so you're on wrong fork, that's why your Tx doesn't show in the current chain.
To fix this you need to install the new client and resync. It would be better to install the newest rebranded Validity client from here - https://github.com/RadiumCore/Validity/releases/download/13.1.5.1/validity-qt.exe and import your current wallet.dat with your funds.
Feel free to go in Tg or Discord to get more help on how to do it.
Pages:
Jump to: