Pages:
Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 7. (Read 579105 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Activity: 684
Merit: 500
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
I was wondering why the price jummped up. What does the rebrand entail ?

At the moment, the rebrand is purely cosmetic as we've chosen to take Radium in a direction that more appropriately aligns with our vision and the platform itself. So lots of big changes are in store for the next coming weeks and months. Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I was wondering why the price jummped up. What does the rebrand entail ?
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Let's get this party started Grin
Here we go, I am excited, great job
This could draw massive attention   
copper member
Activity: 120
Shahab| Validity Tech
🥁 We are excited to announce that Radium will rebrand on December 21st!

radiumcore.org#pos #proofofstake #blockchain #fintech #crypto
copper member
Shahab| Validity Tech
📢The Radium promo vid will be presented at the Upbit Developer Conference today!

https://www.youtube.com/c/UDC2020

radiumcore.org #pos #proofofstake #blockchain #fintech #crypto

Awesome! Let the promotion begin! Grin
yeah!
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
📢The Radium promo vid will be presented at the Upbit Developer Conference today!

Awesome! Let the promotion begin! Grin
copper member
Shahab| Validity Tech

copper member
Activity: 112
Bittrex officially confirmed that they will support the upcoming rebrand!
legendary
I can send some rads there. What do they need for verification.
copper member
Yes, Maybe we can get on a new swap service or another exchange that doesn't want extorsion money for a minor change.

Bittrex has been blocking swap services (Simpleswap, StealthX, etc) from their platform, this is most likely due to US regulations.  The result is that swap services need another exchange as liquidty provider to support RADS on their platform.

One swap service contacted us that they're willing to use SouthXchange as alternative but there's currently not enough liquidity on the books.

So we want to ask the community to help put liqudity on the SouthXchange book so swap services can offer Rads again.  Thank you!

Btw both SouthXchange and Crex24 support the rebrand and have been reliable partners since Rads got listed on these platforms and the communication with them has been pleasant and professional.
When these upgrades happen things could get crazy
"Just think about it"
legendary
Yes, Maybe we can get on a new swap service or another exchange that doesn't want extorsion money for a minor change.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
More than 9k usd just for 2 simple changes that shouldn't take more than 10 min.  
My guess is the {bitcoin} is better spent somewhere else anyway.

My thoughts exactly Smiley
More than 9k usd just for 2 simple changes that shouldn't take more than 10 min.  
My guess is the {bitcoin} is better spent somewhere else.

copper member
Livecoin doesn't want to support the upcoming rebrand (which is purely cosmetic, there will be no fork), unless we pay them 0.5 BTC to just replace the name and ticker.  This is unacceptable to us so Radium is being delisted from Livecoin.

Pls withdraw your Rads from Livecoin!
copper member
Shahab| Validity Tech
Estimated annual ROI for staking Radium is between 15%-25% for helping secure the network.

It's also possible to join @mycointainercom, they are a preferred partner and charge no fees for staking $RADS!

copper member
Or you can add the following command to the radium.conf file in the Radium13 folder:

zapwallettxes=2

(restart the wallet and balance should be there)

If there is no config file then just create one: radium.conf
Activity: 727
Merit: 501
I am using RadiumXT client for staking and I can only see approx. half the actual balance in it. Blockchain explorer shows the correct amount. Please help!
Thanks.
In cmd do

radiumXT.exe -zapwallettxes=2

The missing balance should appear after the wallet is rescaned.

Salute
Pages:
Jump to: