Pages:
Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 8. (Read 579105 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 1
I am using RadiumXT client for staking and I can only see approx. half the actual balance in it. Blockchain explorer shows the correct amount. Please help!
Thanks.
copper member
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
Shahab| Validity Tech
🇺🇸 Talks of electoral fraud and recounting chaos in the US elections suggest that democracy could benefit from a blockchain based voting system. The Radium Smartchain is being developed to offer such a solution!

radiumcore.org #blockchain #fintech #Election2020 @USAGov
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
That is great news. I think it would be great to announce it with some marketing and/or an exchange. Something like Uniswap or something else obtainable.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I noticed that the rebrand was on hold. Are they waiting for the right time or a codebase upgrade? Maybe somethihng new. Once bitcoin settles down people switch over to alts. I think 15k (area)is the right place for btc to hold for some time and let the alts run a little.
The rebrand is about 95% complete.  We got the new name, new ticker, new logo, new website and all the graphic stuff required for social media (Twitter etc) is done as well.  Blog post is ready, as well as adjusted white paper. The reskin of the qt-wallet is done.  We're currently working on the reskin of the Smartchain and then we're pretty much ready to launch the rebrand.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
Remember
The Radium rebrand is on the roadmap for this year.  new logo, name, ticker, website and qt-wallet etc.  
These upgrades along with a few others could start a big push for adoption,  The last time bitcoin mooned Rads was close to 22.00 a coin      
The most important factor that could cause radium to rise in price could be listing on some new major exchange. In this case, in combination with all the other improvements, it is possible that this would lead to the fact that the price would soar high up.
Activity: 4
I noticed that the rebrand was on hold. Are they waiting for the right time or a codebase upgrade? Maybe somethihng new. Once bitcoin settles down people switch over to alts. I think 15k (area)is the right place for btc to hold for some time and let the alts run a little.
Activity: 160
Remember
The Radium rebrand is on the roadmap for this year.  new logo, name, ticker, website and qt-wallet etc.  
These upgrades along with a few others could start a big push for adoption,  The last time bitcoin mooned Rads was close to 22.00 a coin      

legendary
Are there efforts to list RADS on Binance? They have a system that allows users to stake certain coins directly through the platform. That would make RADS a popular option over there since the estimated yearly returns are the highest in the entire crypto world.
Maybe, we will get enough momentum with all the swap systems coming out that rads will regain traction in that area. In the meantime, we will be here...
copper member
Are there efforts to list RADS on Binance? They have a system that allows users to stake certain coins directly through the platform. That would make RADS a popular option over there since the estimated yearly returns are the highest in the entire crypto world.
We reached out to Binance several times but so far we didn't make it to the 2nd round. We can only hope Binance changes their stance in the future, in the meantime we keep working on making Radium better. 
copper member
^lol which is nothing, which will lead to nothing, as to why the price is nothing on no worthwhile exchanges.

rekt
The whole cryptospace has been in a bear market for 3 years now except for bitcoin which is being propped up by Tether.  The cold hard reality is that not one crypto project reached adoption yet, we're still early days, a lot of experimenting is going on. Plenty of projects died already, at least Radium is going on for over 5 years now. It had a fair launch and it has strong fundamentals which unfortunately is not reflected in the price at this point in time. We will still be here in 5 years from now as well and with the aim to add value to blockchain tech. 

Don't like Radium that's fine, nobody forces you to buy, but don't come in here like a whiny little bitch complaining and trolling.  Go do something useful instead. We welcome people with fresh ideas or that want to contribute to the project one way or another.   
Activity: 12
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
^lol which is nothing, which will lead to nothing, as to why the price is nothing on no worthwhile exchanges.

rekt
Seems the preferred Prof of Stake coins are becoming very popular, Radium has been POS for quite some time,  RADS got the jump on those coins changing to POS.
Instead Radium developers are able to spend their time and effort on upgrades and improvements.               
copper member
Shahab| Validity Tech
💡Check out the reward calculator on @stakingrewards to see how many $RADS you can earn staking your coins!

https://www.stakingrewards.com/earn/radium

https://radiumcore.org/ #pos #proofofstake #fintech #crypto #blockchain #passiveincome
legendary
Things are moving along... If you need any help setting up a wallet or just general questions you can post here or in the discord channel. 
copper member
Shahab| Validity Tech
💡 #Radium has a fixed supply of 9 million coins only!  It's never too late to pick up some $RADS and start earning rewards for helping secure the blockchain.

radiumcore.org #pos #proofofstake #fintech #crypto #blockchain
copper member
Shahab| Validity Tech
👉🏻 If you need support, have a question or you just want to hang out with the Radium community then you can find us on our discord server:

https://discord.gg/9y3BeFU

radiumcore.net #pos #proofofstake #fintech #crypto #blockchain
copper member
What  is the team working on now? Any Defi or special project?

We're currently pushing for the rebrand which is on our roadmap for this year.  It includes a new logo, name, ticker, website, qt-wallet etc.  Most of the work is done, 90-95% complete.  We're currently adjusting The Smartchain UX and GUI which is the last step in the process.  

There were two main topics on our roadmap for 2020.  The first one is the codebase upgrade which we successfully completed a few months ago.  The 2nd one is the rebrand which we will complete soon.

At the same time we're researching and watching DeFi hype closely, to see if there are any viable developments to incorporate.  We're careful about DeFi products though, because there are a lot of shenanigans going on in DeFi right now.      
Activity: 4
What  is the team working on now? Any Defi or special project?
As far as staking rewards go, Rads is right up there, get aprox. 17% yearly staking reward,  just download the new wallet, buy a few Rads on your favorite exchange, I like Bittrex, send them to your wallet and start collecting rewards within hours.     I get 1 block a day for every 800 to 1200 coins in my wallet.    reward amount goes up and down depending on the total coins staked by all wallet users.     
Pages:
Jump to: