Pages:
Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 86. (Read 579162 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Some information on reward reductions and inflation https://blog.radiumcore.org/radium-update-23-block-reward-reduction-at-block-874-360-3dc69ce4e9ef

We will be releasing a new wallet next week and we are working on a dns seed crawler that will greatly increase node connectivity and increase the sync times even further.

is there any roadmap available ?

or comparison to other coins stuff like that ?
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
Some information on reward reductions and inflation https://blog.radiumcore.org/radium-update-23-block-reward-reduction-at-block-874-360-3dc69ce4e9ef

We will be releasing a new wallet next week and we are working on a dns seed crawler that will greatly increase node connectivity and increase the sync times even further.
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
How much inflation is there in radium?
There will be approximately 1440 coins created every single day, which means 525.600 coins a year. The total distribution was 1.008.000 coins. If the market cap would stay the same, it means there would be a deflation of ~52 %.
Inflation is high..
Circulating Supply  now is 3,225,763 RADS
0.75/block * 1440 =   1080 RADS/DAY  now
...... The coin was launched in May 2015. There was an approximately 2 week Scrypt Proof of Work period, followed by decreasing PoS rewards. The PoS reward has recently declined to 0.75 coins per block plus Spread Fees.

inflation 11.4% -11.5%(annualized)
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
There will be approximately 1440 coins created every single day, which means 525.600 coins a year. The total distribution was 1.008.000 coins. If the market cap would stay the same, it means there would be a deflation of ~52 %.
Inflation is high..
Circulating Supply  now is 3,225,763 RADS
0.75/block * 1440 =   1080 RADS/DAY  now
...... The coin was launched in May 2015. There was an approximately 2 week Scrypt Proof of Work period, followed by decreasing PoS rewards. The PoS reward has recently declined to 0.75 coins per block plus Spread Fees.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Inflation is high..
Activity: 675
Merit: 513
:)
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Did you sync up the blockchain before sending? If not, is it moving  (blockchain)  in the Rads wallet?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Please help me.

I installed Radium Qt client on my mac. I got my wallet address. than I converted and send my 1800 ripple my wallet. Transaction had been completed successfully via changelly.com. But I can not see my rads on my wallet due to sync out error. please help me.
Activity: 208
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
The wallet is on page one(OP) under downloads.  Not sure about the other question...
Activity: 208
Which customers/companies are using radium?

Do you have any GUI wallet? Where can I download it?
aka alaniz
Activity: 6
Radium will explode soon !!!
Activity: 27
Here is a little information for anyone checking out radium and staking it, for the past month I have tested all up 5 different wallets with 5 different projects. First with the same amount of coins ( 500 of this coin to 500 of that coin) and then the same in the equivalent amount in FIAT. So $500 Aussie dollaridoos for each project.  So for instance one coin $500AUD could buy 400 coins for one project and another $500Aud buys 3000 coins on another. ( for example at the time i started this little test i spent 0.4 bitcoin on each project)

Radium leaves the rest to dust! Radium stake reward of 0.75 might seem low, but its fair, and its regular. And Radium is by far the clear winner in terms of earning a coin to its equivalent value in BTC.

500 Radium earns me a stake reward of 0.75 on an average of 1.5 days. Sometimes i wouldn't get a reward for 3 days BUT would get 2 stakes within hours of each other (on more than one occasion i struck gold and staked three times within hours of each other!)

In this time i only had one stake rejected (orphaned, generated but not accepted) While another project 1/3 stakes were orphaned and even if they weren't they still wouldn't be earning as much in equivalent BTC valuea as Radium

So all in all, Radium earns more than the others. One still hasn't netted me a reward for staking and another the coins were orphaned so much it was a joke, and that particular coin would now take ONE FREAKING MONTH to earn a stake!

To add a cherry on top the wallet is stable, It hasn't crashed once! EVERY other wallet i used crashed for me atleast once, and a couple i had to re download the blockchain more than a couple times and two had 3 wallet releases in a month on top of that!  

I should add Im not a shill, Im just a poor man trying to get into crypto testing out which project is worth my hard earn't dollaridoos. Every project is different with different goals and different purposes.

Activity: 219
Currently running the 1.4.5 wallet on a linux machine and it is stuck at block 976004.

Any updates?
Are you connected to any of the nodes at this moment? If not make sure you are connected to one and it will continue synching.

If you are connected to a node and it is not synching, than I advice you to backup your wallet. Than you remove the software, reinstall it again and import the wallet you made a backup of. Than it should start to synch till you are fully synched.

If it still won't work, than I don't know what the problem is.

One connection to network...

Was working fine till 11 days ago and has just been stuck. Restarted a few times, but haven't started over. Is there a bootstrap available anywhere?

One connection should be enough to get your wallet fully synched, it might be very slow though. Anyways the bootstrap files can be found here: http://www.projectradium.org/downloads/bootstrap.zip

I hope that helps you out and will do the trick for you.

Tried another restart... moving slowly with one connection, but moving. Thanks.
Currently running the 1.4.5 wallet on a linux machine and it is stuck at block 976004.

Any updates?
Are you connected to any of the nodes at this moment? If not make sure you are connected to one and it will continue synching.

If you are connected to a node and it is not synching, than I advice you to backup your wallet. Than you remove the software, reinstall it again and import the wallet you made a backup of. Than it should start to synch till you are fully synched.

Was working fine till 11 days ago and has just been stuck. Restarted a few times, but haven't started over. Is there a bootstrap available anywhere?

One connection should be enough to get your wallet fully synched, it might be very slow though. Anyways the bootstrap files can be found here: http://www.projectradium.org/downloads/bootstrap.zip

I hope that helps you out and will do the trick for you.

Any updates?

Any updates?

Any updates?
aka alaniz

Keep me updated.

JJ

Im stuck on smartchain syncing wallet since 24 hours almost. Dont know what to do :/

Were you able to delete the 'txleveldb' and 'database' folders and the blk0001.dat file from %appdata%/roaming/radium?  It sounds like the SmartChain detected an existing radium blockchain, which prevents it from downloading the fresh chain image. If that does not work, ill be available in telegram all evening, and should be able to get it fixed.

JJ

Yeah the easiest way for you to get help is by joining the Telegram group https://t.me/RadiumOfficial and asking. We have a very helpful community and we have devs in the two major timezones (GMT and EST) so one of us will usually be online to help!

The new wallet upgrading is coming soon and this will help resolve some of the syncing issues and increase sync speed. We talked about it in our last blog post but we hope to have this ready very soon!
Pages:
Jump to: