Pages:
Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 81. (Read 579162 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 440
TBH, I'm a bit regret that didn't exit out at 300k, hold BTC and come in again at current 120k price. But.. never know
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Some of it Wink

I have several friends that are accumulating as well.  Together... we own quite a bit. 
Good job, well done! Smartmoney must flow from high BTC into promising alts

My take on Rads for anyone who is interested: 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2084797.new#new
Some of it Wink

I have several friends that are accumulating as well.  Together... we own quite a bit. 
Good job, well done! Smartmoney must flow from high BTC into promising alts
legendary
Recently stumbled upon this project at the suggestion of a friend... I have bought / am buying a significant stake.  Very compelling tech here and very under the radar.  Exciting times ahead  Cool
Is it your buying volume right now? Wink
don't stop - good price for now
RADS - byu any deeps under 120k

Some of it Wink

We are staking though... in for the long haul. 
Recently stumbled upon this project at the suggestion of a friend... I have bought / am buying a significant stake.  Very compelling tech here and very under the radar.  Exciting times ahead  Cool
Is it your buying volume right now? Wink
don't stop - good price for now
RADS - byu any deep under 120k
legendary
Recently stumbled upon this project at the suggestion of a friend... I have bought / am buying a significant stake.  Very compelling tech here and very under the radar.  Exciting times ahead  Cool
At what block number will the staking reward go down to 0.5?
"As most of you probably already know the Radium network staking reward is dropping from 0.75 RADS per block to 0.50 RADS per block at block 1,133,560 which is approximately slightly less than 4,7 days from today."
https://blog.radiumcore.org/radium-update-37-block-reward-reduction-at-block-1-133-560-1681b2cef19c
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
At what block number will the staking reward go down to 0.5?
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Targets for RADS: 0.003, 0.007 and the favourite target 0.013 BTC
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/RADSBTC/Ak9aFmsk-Radium-s-path-to-the-tree-of-life/

Hope to see it in 2017

0.013 would be nice, I just picked up my first RADS bag yesterday. I have a soft spot for POS coins and it seems like a reasonably good value at these levels.
DKexer's Dino forecast: "Targets for RADS: 0.003, 0.007 and the favourite target 0.013 BTC"
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/RADSBTC/Ak9aFmsk-Radium-s-path-to-the-tree-of-life/

Hope to see it in 2017
Any links to whitepaper? Is this ether competitor?
Here some docs - https://radiumcore.org/docs
No, it's not about smartcontracts yet, it's more about proof of Identity (Factom, CIVIC).
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Any links to whitepaper? Is this ether competitor?
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
When do we get the voting interface?
Is the voting like masternode voting in DASH? Can I make a proposal and if I get enough votes, do I get funding to develop the proposal?

No, there is no funding involved. It is a way for individuals, and/or organizations to hold elections or take polls in a open and verifiable manner, so that all parties involved can be assured that all the votes were counted correctly, and there were no invalid / fake votes.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
Is the voting like masternode voting in DASH? Can I make a proposal and if I get enough votes, do I get funding to develop the proposal?
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
legendary

Voting interface is nearly done!

Justin
What should this coin do next. Any ideas? Thanks for the info on the wallet. Come on people, you just cant leave your coins in your wallet and not trade once in a while. This will create volume. Pos coins always need volume. What can you do to help Radium?
Blockchain and stuff

Voting interface is nearly done!

Justin
legendary
How to sync your wallet? Any addnode for radium wallets
Anyone can help me

DEV has not been out for a long time activities, and may be given up the coin, my sell all the coins, looking for a good opportunity
They just dont post in this forum that much. You can always check the others or twitter.  Should be in the OP.
legendary
Anyone can help me
Use the smart chain. I think I put up instructions on how to use it. You can check my posts or pm me if you're still having trouble.
Blockchain and stuff
Anyone can help me

DEV has not been out for a long time activities, and may be given up the coin, my sell all the coins, looking for a good opportunity

My last post was literally 4 posts ago.
Pages:
Jump to: