Pages:
Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 84. (Read 579162 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Can someone briefly please explain in common terms (to someone with little crypto knowledge) what the innovation for Radium is?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!
Why is this project so undervalued? Marketcap is so small still.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
To radium developers, Has the team thought about adding Blockstack internet layer to a sidechain, it be nice to see radium website on the chain..

https://blockstack.org/
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
I have 17 connections on the new wallet. What do you need....I can run a getpeerinfo and give you my nodes.

That would be nice, can you do that please?
Or anyone else?

.edit: got the node list from chainz. Didn't know they have this, but with the nodes, I'm getting more and more connections. Everything fine. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
I have 17 connections on the new wallet. What do you need....I can run a getpeerinfo and give you my nodes.

legendary
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Okay, so... I had the wallet running the whole night. My result:

- 1 active connection to the network
- 146 blocks downloaded
- can't use Radium Tools because wine won't open it ("The entry point method could not be loaded")
- Bootstrap link is, as already mentioned, dead

Is there any way to speed this process up? Because at that speed, it would take ~5000 days (a bit less than 20 years) to sync. ^^
Activity: 424
Activity: 439
Merit: 297
www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply
the bootstrap link is not working Sad , is it possible to add a manual blockchain folder option in future clients?

The bootstrap file in the op leads to a dead link. Just download the Radium Tools, install it, and then you can download the bootstrap that way (worked for me and the entire process took me less than 2 minutes).

Does anyone know where to get (or exactly what one should add) to the radium.conf file? I pasted all of the active nodes seen in the last 24 hours, but have a feeling there is likely more than just a bunch of "addnode=xxx.xx.xxx". I'm running the latest radium-qt on a stripped down version of Windows in case you need to know. Thanks, and keep up the GREAT work in regards to this entire project! I bought a ton of RADS a LONG time ago & it has finally been paying off!  =)

EDIT: I just used the Radium Tools software to download the bootstrap, which is currently being uploaded to my dropbox for those who need it (file size is 568MB). You can download the bootstrap HERE, or use Radium Tools in the op to download it.

The file is hosted on my dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/s/87tupfexvn5f07p/bootstrap.dat?dl=0
Activity: 504
Can I stake radium on my computer and get reward for it?

Yes you can.. stake away Smiley

how to do this?
any tutorial for newbie?
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
one question, could you call radium an etherium compeditor ?

Radium is primarily a Factom competitor.

Yes I would agree. However it is worth noting that Factom isn't its own blockchain (its actually anchored on the bitcoin chain) whereas Radium coins are hosted on their own actual blockchain.
legendary
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Activity: 208

Radium is primarily a Factom competitor.
Activity: 333
Activity: 208
Which price target do you expect?
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
I'm getting so many orphaned block rewards

Orphan blocks are a normal part of PoS coins. I get them as well.

Justin
Activity: 134
Shitcoin Bliss
I'm getting so many orphaned block rewards
Activity: 98
Anyone care to share what the % monthly return is on staking Radium as of right now?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Great fundamentals, team is pretty active and working on something new! Went in today and this is a long term HODL.
Activity: 138
I think its time to buy loads of rad.
Pages:
Jump to: