Pages:
Author

Topic: Rads (Radium): The Sleeping Giant. Fresh news... Hot off the press! - page 2. (Read 25284 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Really kicking myself about buying this shitcoin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
this one gonna take really long time to recover, but it did performs well in the past. absolutely become a long term if you hope for a bounce.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
Now is a good time to buy))) it is Necessary to follow the advice of Warren Buffett Wink

I wish Warren Buffet would stay out of Crypto!!!   Wink
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Now is a good time to buy))) it is Necessary to follow the advice of Warren Buffett Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Apparently the coin is dying.
Whales go out.

Don't be that quick. There are lots of whales and some of them will come to Rads sooner or later. It all depends on market conditions.
True. Think of this as a long term investment. I guess it just needs some recognition and then its marketcap would rise.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Whales go out.

Don't be that quick. There are lots of whales and some of them will come to Rads sooner or later. It all depends on market conditions.
PBM
Activity: 322
Whales go out.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
Is the coin dying?
The price goes lower and lower.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
I was staking sucessfully, but after a restart Im not getting anything since 4 days.  Before I got 1 Rad per day

How is the rate? How many do you own for 1 a day?
Activity: 147
I was staking sucessfully, but after a restart Im not getting anything since 4 days.  Before I got 1 Rad per day
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Its not a lot but finally got my goal of 1000Rads for the long hodl. RADS, you now have permission to moon. Slow and steady though eh!

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Yep, the recent downturn after the China news freaked me a bit, but I decided to chill, stop checking coinmarketcap.com every hour and go have a some beers at the pub, check back a few days later and it seems to be slowly recovering.

Strong hands and all that.

I did/do that, too. Not healthy if i am freaking out a few times a day  Cheesy

Lol u guys ... I was like that too at first, after a while you get used to the ups and downs, then you expect them, then you start profiting off them. After that you pray for the downs. When is the next crash? pls. lol..

None of the price movements make me nervous at all, but I still can't stop compulsively checking coin prices Smiley  So far I'm just working on not checking quite as often but it's easier said than done!
Activity: 149
ZZzzzzzzz..
Yep, the recent downturn after the China news freaked me a bit, but I decided to chill, stop checking coinmarketcap.com every hour and go have a some beers at the pub, check back a few days later and it seems to be slowly recovering.

Lol u guys ... I was like that too at first, after a while you get used to the ups and downs, then you expect them, then you start profiting off them. After that you pray for the downs. When is the next crash? pls. lol..

Activity: 350
Merit: 110
Oceanlab which is The 1st European technical incubator for the blockchain waves is looking to use Radium for its security related features  Smiley
Source?
Activity: 264
Oceanlab which is The 1st European technical incubator for the blockchain waves is looking to use Radium for its security related features  Smiley
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

I packed it with Ardor and Rads. Why does not Rads come alive?

How long do you keep waiting?

Patience is the key. Markets go up and down every day, you should not get easily bothered by +-20 % price volatility. And by the way, dbt1033 usually gives great calls about altcoins Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

I packed it with Ardor and Rads. Why does not Rads come alive?

How long do you keep waiting?

You know that it can take several weeks or months? Its a good investment but wont be rich overnight lol

Every thread I've made... i expect to hodl for months.
Activity: 264
To be fair the price of rads vs btc was rock solid - give this a few weeks and I think we will be testing ATH - it's cheap now. I bought a few more the other day more than what it is now 😊
Pages:
Jump to: