Pages:
Author

Topic: Ranking up is possible! 2900 Merits earned in less than 12 months!My 11 Hints! - page 18. (Read 9061 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 15
Future of Security Tokens
And, please, avoid altcoins or bounties sections to post!

Altcoin is an important part of cryptocurrency, regardless that it is a section that has been affected by scams and failed projects. It's still a worthy topic of discussion, I would not advise anyone to avoid that section, but stick ti what you know.
Do not go around fishing for merits in boards or sections you know little on.
Make a niche for yourself and grow.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
I've just started but i am grateful that i have stumbled early on this post. I'll keep this in mind. I'll follow more of your post (i do wish there is an easy "follow" feature here though.. )
I have to learn more from the other masters while also making progress.
Also, My target is trading with cryptocurrency although i have to learn it first from the giants on this site.

Education really matters even though it is not much of a spoken rule... it goes by saying..
"Replace your cleverness with bewilderment..." - Kwik

Well, there’s no point in following me, but if you write in a thread, bext time someone answer that thread you get notified.
As I wrote on the guide, try avoiding mega threads, but focus on smaller thread. This is more true if you don’t have too much time to dedicate to the forum.
And, please, avoid altcoins or bounties sections to post!
Activity: 47
Merit: 2
Crypto Enthusiast, Analyst
I've just started but i am grateful that i have stumbled early on this post. I'll keep this in mind. I'll follow more of your post (i do wish there is an easy "follow" feature here though.. )
I have to learn more from the other masters while also making progress.
Also, My target is trading with cryptocurrency although i have to learn it first from the giants on this site.

Education really matters even though it is not much of a spoken rule... it goes by saying..
"Replace your cleverness with bewilderment..." - Kwik
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
Well am really energised by your post and your suggestion looks very much helpful.
I can wait to get to work adopting your suggestions
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
Merit it's not only rank but also honour, a sign of knowledge. You have valuable knowledge which you are sharing with all of us and you got your sign. We hope you will grow up more and quickly. At last congratulation  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 375
Merit: 1021
Just in case no one loves you, I love you 3000.
            Time is a scarce and very precious resource, so right, you should focus on the section you think you can contribute more, even because you know more, or because you like most the topic, and you are on the path to learning about that.
            Correct. People have a different strategy for handling their time. Which diverge with the following:

• Your purpose. Are you here just for merit? Are you here to acquire knowledge about cryptocurrency? Or you are here because of signature campaigns? Setting on what you want to accomplish will determine how you will handle your time. Make a habit of having a purpose or reason why you are doing such things.

• Right way to do it. Even if you have strategies on attaining your goals, if it is the wrong way, you won’t even get to level one. Make sure to take time reading, from what you have read, list down those things that you know will take advantage of your time. As people think or formulate their statement basing on what they have read or they see to other people. Some people may imitate someone and some people will make it a competition to attain their goals.

• Have a sense of gratitude. Always think that every day is a blessing to learn new things and to help other people. Even if you have a small number of posts or may seldom post, you can have some impact on other people by just helping them. It may not earn merit, but, the impact on that person will remain and may get back to your post and drop some +m or other people will see it and just drop some +m.

• Appraise yourself. Ask: Do I have enough knowledge now? Or has my milestone enough? You need to adjust to what you are looking at the next level of your milestone. Some people may say it worked before, so, I will just use it again, which is a bad habit. If you continue not to innovate yourself, you will end up frustrated or burn out.

• Find room to improve. Always have a feeling of excitement on learning new things every day.  Do not trap yourself on the unsure aspect of life - Learn.

The above points are just some of my tips, which I have applied to myself. It may work or may not work for other people.
            legendary
            The number 7 is what I am struggling with. My business and side job is not giving me enough space to spend more time on forum as I would had love to.
            You do not need to spend all day on the forum, surely no one does that, but you can make good use of the little time you spend in here, it's not so difficult to brush up on your post quality, it just requires a little bit of determination.
            You can without stress combine real life job with posting on the forum. Just get to know the major area you'll love to contribute on, study more on it and with time you'll earn merits.
            Time is a scarce and very precious resource, so right, you should focus on the section you think you can contribute more, even because you know more, or because you like most the topic, and you are on the path to learning about that.

legendary
            Quoting the whole message to write "nice": not a good idea
            1. Integral quotes ruins reading experience for other users, try to quote only the relevant part of the message
            2. Writing "nice" or any one word post is quite useless.

You actually just gave me an idea for the 8th bullet point.
            legendary
            I just hit 200th merit today!
            Time to celebrate again!
            Thank you guys for the support!
            Activity: 154
            Merit: 24
            The future of security tokens
            The number 7 is what I am struggling with. My business and side job is not giving me enough space to spend more time on forum as I would had love to.
            You do not need to spend all day on the forum, surely no one does that, but you can make good use of the little time you spend in here, it's not so difficult to brush up on your post quality, it just requires a little bit of determination.
            You can without stress combine real life job with posting on the forum. Just get to know the major area you'll love to contribute on, study more on it and with time you'll earn merits.
            Activity: 100
            Merit: 21
            I am rather a newbie in the forum. Just getting started on building up on my account. Joined more than a year ago. Been active since a few days. Got my first merit 2/3 days after becoming a little active.
            Hoping to go all the way to Legendary.  Roll Eyes
            Good luck to you mate. This guide will sure help newbies like me to stay motivated and give the forum the best we can.
            Activity: 1288
            Merit: 415
            Great tips to earn merits and rank up, keep it up bud.

Just a Bump from my side to this well explained and organized guide to rank up.
            legendary
            Started adding posts I am really proud of.
            Crawling toward 200!
            Come on guys, let’s make a dream come true!
            Activity: 9
            Merit: 3
            Congratulation to you. I'm happy to hear that too, hopefully I can follow in the footsteps of your success.
            Activity: 64
            Merit: 15
            I was just one post shy of reaching Member status and I figured I would probably find something worthy and appropriate to respond to in the Meta boards. It didn't take me long to find the most appropriate thread subject line: Ranking up is Possible! 

I would echo all of fillippone's top hints and can personally endorse each one as true and on point.  I've reached some of the same conclusions myself, and have voiced some of the same ideas in a few of my own earlier remarks elsewhere.

I will now set my sights on reaching the "Full Member" status - but will get there in my own time and at my own pace... Smiley
            Activity: 448
            Merit: 121
            self made Full member (^-^)v
            Darn!
            I forgot to properly celebrate my first anniversary on the forum.
            Congratulations fillippone Smiley And I also seemed to forget my one year anniversary. Today is my 1st anniversary day Grin
            The followings are my stats for the past year.

1、Merit & Activity

2、Report

3、Total time login

I hope the next year will be a happy year as well Cheesy
            legendary
            Hello everyone,
            As everyone here I am trying to understand what market will do in the future.

So I collected a few evidence here:
            https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49960305

No TA, only “fundamental analysis”, that , in my opinion, is a strongest driver for the long term.
            Because it’s the long term I am interested the most.
            I think also this is a good example of a well written post (yes, I am proud of it).

legendary
            Darn!
            I forgot to properly celebrate my first anniversary on the forum.
            Things are progressing here.
            To celebrate I slightly edited my guide adding a 6th hint on getting merits to rank up and above all being productive for the rest of the forum!

Now  Imust remember to celebrate the 1st anniversary of my first merit!
            Activity: 1316
            Merit: 379
            #SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
            Legendary, shall I think as a feasible objective for next halving?
            Having the joy of the protocol being enacted for yet another time, being promoted to Legendary and maybe a decent bull run!
            Only 882 merits left!

Merit is a reward for hard work. In this forum, hard work simply means making contributions that excite someone. It is obvious you have done great in impacting on us with great researches and posting such for the benefit of all. Congratulations!

Legendary is just in time!!
            copper member
            Activity: 1204
            Merit: 737
            ✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675
            I fully support the tips from fillippone!

Hooray!!! Today I became a Full Member!

I remember how now ... how much joy the first merit brought me. After all, I registered on the forum less than a year ago (after the introduction of the system of merit), before that I simply read the forum.

Congrats mate Cheesy for your achievement. Its an honour for us to have a active member like you in our forum. Its an clear example for our newbies here that if anyone work hard & put their time for the community will definitely get his/her reward.
            Pages:
            Jump to: