Pages:
Author

Topic: Ranking up is possible! 2900 Merits earned in less than 12 months!My 11 Hints! - page 19. (Read 9061 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 15
Congratulation cheer... you are now a full member rank it is good news for you because of many people can not rank up at least Jr. member so I think you are lucky, Go Ahead...
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1947
I fully support the tips from fillippone!

Hooray!!! Today I became a Full Member!

I remember how now ... how much joy the first merit brought me. After all, I registered on the forum less than a year ago (after the introduction of the system of merit), before that I simply read the forum.

RankUser nameBPIP profileBPIP Merit RECEIVEDBPIP Merit SENDTrustStatusPersonal comment about yourself
madnessteatmadnessteatmadnessteatmadnessteat0:-0 / +0 activeInformation expected
copper member
Activity: 1204
Merit: 737
✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675
I am started to get some merits in the recent days than how I was in 2018 but still not enough knowledge to get up to the next rank.Still in the learning process and hopefully will make some useful thread(s) to convince the community people to pour some merit on me. Smiley
I wish very soon you will achieve your new rank. I salute the mentality you got. Yeah learning is better than doing nothing. This process can fullfill your dream in the near future. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 277
I am started to get some merits in the recent days than how I was in 2018 but still not enough knowledge to get up to the next rank.Still in the learning process and hopefully will make some useful thread(s) to convince the community people to pour some merit on me. Smiley
It will take some times to reach at 50 or 100 but later, it will find it so easy. After reaching 50 merits, you will automatically be boosted since by that time, you will learn a lot of thing and know how to get merits, lol.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 755
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Added yet another hint
Activity: 119
Merit: 43
Nice addition to the thread!
I find your way thinking of merits as a currency for knowledge very interesting!
Also I do like the suggestion about avoiding the mega thread, namely the signature campaign mega thread, where the signal/noise ratio is very low. If people were more focused on learning instead of trying of spamming the forum with signature to earn a fraction of bitcoin...
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
First of all heartily congratulations friend.  Sharing your success story in the forum is really much much motivating for other members.  Whenever I read any story like this ; it boosts the energy levels. 
Achievement of others motivates many people to achieve the goals.  The feeling comes from within that when someone other can do why can't I do this?
You are one among early winners.  You people playing the role of street light lamps which showing path to the people in the darkness of nights. 
Thanks a lot for motivational post friend.
legendary
Edited the first message trying to give my 5 top suggestion to rank up!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Congratulations, you are very extraordinary, hopefully what you do is the best motivation for all members of this team.
legendary
And how you have done it ? what type of posts you have make to get rewrderd by other users , afther merrit system i have problem with ranking and not just me but most of users ,i tried write good posts but havent rec. any merits for that and now if anyone can send me merits if its possible i would be grateful for that.
I think you can browse my post history and having an idea by yourself.
My most successful post (you have the link on the signature)  is basically a guide in Italian on how to setup a Bitcoin full node plus Lightning Node. Other merited posts are on the Italian board, where I try to comment giving my own original interpretation of Bitcoin environment.
I try also to be active on the international board, just to widen my perspective and trying to have new way to think to old things.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
And how you have done it ? what type of posts you have make to get rewrderd by other users ,

If you'll be asking me, there's only one thing that I can say.
What I've been doing is what I feel like to do. If you're not getting any, then there's something that you're lacking, and that is the PRESENCE OF YOURSELF WITHIN THE DISCUSSION. If no one cares about what you say then your efforts are in vain, you have to find a way where you can definitely express yourself on the others to notice you.

And if you're still a kiddo and doesn't know where you can get Merits read my tips. Here is the link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/merit-giveaways-here-5097635
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
And how you have done it ? what type of posts you have make to get rewrderd by other users , afther merrit system i have problem with ranking and not just me but most of users ,i tried write good posts but havent rec. any merits for that and now if anyone can send me merits if its possible i would be grateful for that.
legendary
I think getting merits from various sources also could mean you can express yourself effectively on different topics...
But I see what you mean here!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
I added the links helping readers getting their own merit summery, stats and graph!

I don't want to bother myself seeing that graph, for I know it will be just TMAN, VOD,JETCASH and RICKBIG41 (mostly) who'll appear on my statistics Smiley Am just glad that they we're able to help me and just a little bit more I'll be a SR. MEMBER soon.

Anyways a belated greetings for you pal.
legendary
I added the links helping readers getting their own merit summery, stats and graph!
Activity: 532
Merit: 148
Congratulations to us and to anyone who are making their best to rank up. Ranking up isn't easy but it is possible. We are one of those who proven it that ranking up is possible. We sacrifice time and efforts that causes of earning merit. By this thread many user saw that everything is possible.
legendary

This is the source.
Our very own sMerit Network Picture - enhanced with access to all sMerit TXs
This is a very interesting tool made by DdmrDdmr.
Thank you DdmrDdmr Smiley

Ehi! This tool is almost magic!
DdmrDdmr made  an hell of a job! very nice

Activity: 448
Merit: 121
self made Full member (^-^)v
Activity: 337
Merit: 10
Bet2dream.com
Congrats mate, I guess I'll be working hard also but it seems like no one can appreciate my post since I started here in this forum. Hopefully sooner someone will give me merits also.
Pages:
Jump to: