Pages:
Author

Topic: Rapid Delivery - Netflix, HBO GO, HULU+, Spotify+MORE (Auto-Buy) (PP/BTC) - page 3. (Read 18440 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250
This guy has the worst store ....

Multiple times my account broke. and after receiving a couple replacements, the warranty was ignored 

Looking above, other people seem to have the same problem and it's impossible to get support unless you call him out on it on this post place, otherwise he doesn't give a damn

My review after a couple of weeks after what was promised is: long-term SCAM
in the end

Not worth the time or money wasted/

Sad

You're a band new member that has never messaged me before.

I have an additional message added in the email you receive stating that if your account does not work or the account goes down PM me on Bitcointalk.org

You have not done that and i really doubt you're even a real buyer as i have had no unread emails from anyone stating their account is down and didn't get a replacement.

Leave..
how much for the dishworld ?

I'm not selling them yet they will be available in around 6 hours.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
how much for the dishworld ?
I have replied to all PMs.

Starting tonight ill be adding the following accounts to Auto-Buy.

BT Sport
UFC
Dishworld
Deezer
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
Bought a Spotify account, provided username/password not working. I have PM'ed you...
Great seller, resolved an issue with an account very quickly

Thanks man, Enjoy your account.
Activity: 3
Great seller, resolved an issue with an account very quickly
how long is the warranty? and how long do they usually last?
Lifetime warranty with every account.
Activity: 12
how long is the warranty? and how long do they usually last?
An0nym0us is a SCAMMER! he now refuses to exchange non working accounts if you paid by Paypal. don't buy from this seller
Good new, My PayPal has been restored and I'm accepting it again.

Anyone that purchased with PayPal still has the lifetime warranty
you never once stated that warranty was only given if you don't lose your paypal account. you still have our money either way so the warranty should always stand. you only made that claim because you knew people couldn't chargeback.
keep it honest

I purchase these account individually that's why most of them are high quality, If i can't access the funds to purchase them how am i supposed to get them.

I gave ALL of the purchasers the opportunity to charge back but no, You decide to post bullshit over my topic. Now leave please.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
An0nym0us is a SCAMMER! he now refuses to exchange non working accounts if you paid by Paypal. don't buy from this seller

you never once stated that warranty was only given if you don't lose your paypal account. you still have our money either way so the warranty should always stand. you only made that claim because you knew people couldn't chargeback.
keep it honest

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Activity: 14
Sent a PM about a down Netflix account.

Thanks.
I have replied to all PMs.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 710

Again not working send you PM Huh
Activity: 9
So sorry about the service lately, I have been changing internet service provider and have only been able to access the internet via 3G which you can Imagen isn't the best in my area.

Ill be replying to PMs shortly.

On a business note i will only be accepting Bitcoin and Amazon credit "(GBP £) as payment from now on.

No problem. Thanks for getting back to me. Everything is working okay.  Grin
It's been a couple days, got a DVD only account, seller has been online many times but I guess he never bothered to respond. Overall terrible service, still waiting on legit Netflix account.
Edit:
Seller responded and sent an account. He was having understandable personal problems so I retract my above statement. Thanks Anon.
So sorry about the service lately, I have been changing internet service provider and have only been able to access the internet via 3G which you can Imagen isn't the best in my area.

Ill be replying to PMs shortly.

On a business note i will only be accepting Bitcoin and Amazon credit "(GBP £) as payment from now on.
Activity: 394
For the watch
It's been a couple days, got a DVD only account, seller has been online many times but I guess he never bothered to respond. Overall terrible service, still waiting on legit Netflix account.
Edit:
Seller responded and sent an account. He was having understandable personal problems so I retract my above statement. Thanks Anon.
Pages:
Jump to: