Pages:
Author

Topic: rapist must die - page 4. (Read 3237 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
August 03, 2014, 01:56:23 AM
As much as I disagree with the death penalty, I feel like we have no other option. The rapists need to feel fear. They need to be scared of the law.

Execution is not a deterrent for crime and never has been. If being publicly eviscerated and castrated doesn't stop an offense, what makes you think a needle would.

Enjoy
http://tudorstuff.wordpress.com/2009/03/30/tudor-justice-the-horrors-of-execution/

Execution may not deter crime, but in extreme cases like this i think it should be allowed. What possible explanation could be given for raping a baby? that person is a sick fuck, they should be executed and not have the chance to repeat the offense. In the ancient times people were stoned to death for much less than what we would execute someone for today. I'm not saying we should be that strict, but their should be capital punishment for raping babies/children doing other fucked up shit along that lines. Its one thing to make a mistake(girl was drunk, girl was slightly underage), but you would have to know what you are doing is wrong when its a baby/kid. there is no possible explanation for something like that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
August 03, 2014, 01:42:07 AM
As much as I disagree with the death penalty, I feel like we have no other option. The rapists need to feel fear. They need to be scared of the law.

Execution is not a deterrent for crime and never has been. If being publicly eviscerated and castrated doesn't stop an offense, what makes you think a needle would.

Enjoy
http://tudorstuff.wordpress.com/2009/03/30/tudor-justice-the-horrors-of-execution/
Activity: 266
if you want something do something!!!
August 02, 2014, 11:49:09 PM

agree they didnt feel anything and the worst is they didnt choose their victim imagine how he slay and rape a 1 year old girl and leave her body under a jeep dead and no underwear the child is wearing only a diaper that time seems like a 9 month old baby tho you cannot understand the language but here is the video and see how small is the child

http://youtu.be/jMc-TR4sbDc
August 02, 2014, 11:43:48 PM
August 02, 2014, 11:39:17 PM
Well we want to do deep space traveling, lets do it with rapist. Not saying it might just go into the sun accidentalpurpose but ehh, once you choose to act like an animal you need to be treated like one and we put down vicious dogs and animals so why not.

Not bad but if they find any innocent aliens then we are putting their lives in danger too who knew how much a man can be twisted inside lol.  Cheesy
Putting them down sounds like a way.

no let them fuck each other and put them into a cage like capsule with no food
Activity: 392
August 02, 2014, 11:36:31 PM
Well we want to do deep space traveling, lets do it with rapist. Not saying it might just go into the sun accidentalpurpose but ehh, once you choose to act like an animal you need to be treated like one and we put down vicious dogs and animals so why not.

Not bad but if they find any innocent aliens then we are putting their lives in danger too who knew how much a man can be twisted inside lol.  Cheesy
Putting them down sounds like a way.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
August 02, 2014, 12:01:01 PM
As much as I dislike rapist, we can't just give them the death penalty.

The reason being is once they commit a rape, they have absolutely nothing to lose at all. There's a very good chance that the rape would turn into a murder if the consequences are the same.

wait

Castration for rapists

Electric chair for murderers

Fair enough? Wink

Honestly, the world isn't black and white. Let's say it's a he said, she said sort of situation on a college campus. Both parties were drunk, according to him, she consented to sex. According to her, she wasn't in the state of mind to consent to sex. Technically, it's rape. Should the male be castrated because he didn't know she wasn't in the proper state of mind to consent to the sex? What about him not being in the state of mind either? Remember, they're both drunk and technically they raped each other in that case. It's just he didn't feel bad about it afterwards because society's view on sex.

Now, I do agree with you on any sort of child rape / anything like that. Children are innocent. Now there needs to be some grey room, which means there needs to be an arbiter in these cases.
August 02, 2014, 11:45:53 AM
yes, but by making the video public they make it possible for people to report seeing him

he's hardly going to get anywhere without being seen

if they can post exactly the face of that guy then thats possible but airing the CCTV video with a blured face gave him a small chance to hide
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
August 02, 2014, 11:42:33 AM
yes, but by making the video public they make it possible for people to report seeing him

he's hardly going to get anywhere without being seen
August 02, 2014, 11:37:34 AM
if they dont agree on electric chair then lethal injection is still available  Cheesy
yeah the rape can be turn out to a murder but i think the 1 year old child died because of the internal bleeding or some infection i dunno but her tiny P cannot hold the cock of an 26 or 30 year old guy who force to enter to that child which is uugghh its hard to imagine such thing

exactly..

it's too sad to even have to imagine such a thing  Undecided

you cannot understand the language but here is the video they guy who is holding the baby is the suspect filipino children are much more smaller than the other race

he should of found a goat or something, it would be less evil

I mean seriously, how fucked up you need to be in order to consider fucking a baby

god damn, if you're going to rape someone

rape a god damn woman, this is just disguisting

do you have information how he got a hand on the baby?
[is he a family "friend", father, or?]

I don't understand filipino so can't read anything in the news cast Cheesy

on the video even if they said its a 1 year old i still cannot consider him 1 she looks like a 9 months old baby maybe doesnt know how t walk yet fucking bastard he didnt gave a child a chance to go to school and live her dreams so better not giving him a chance to live also

EDIT: no they not state any information the guy is still unknown the only clue they have is the CCTV video which i found very dumb to post it early on the media now the guy have all his chance to hide his ass somewhere
legendary
Freedom&Honor
August 02, 2014, 11:33:27 AM
if they dont agree on electric chair then lethal injection is still available  Cheesy
yeah the rape can be turn out to a murder but i think the 1 year old child died because of the internal bleeding or some infection i dunno but her tiny P cannot hold the cock of an 26 or 30 year old guy who force to enter to that child which is uugghh its hard to imagine such thing

exactly..

you cannot understand the language but here is the video they guy who is holding the baby is the suspect filipino children are much more smaller than the other race

he should of found a goat or something, it would be less evil

I mean seriously, how fucked up you need to be in order to consider fucking a baby

god damn, if you're going to rape someone

rape a god damn woman, this is just disguisting

do you have information how he got a hand on the baby?
[is he a family "friend", father, or?]

I don't understand filipino so can't read anything in the news cast Cheesy
August 02, 2014, 11:30:30 AM
if they dont agree on electric chair then lethal injection is still available  Cheesy

exactly..

it's too sad to even have to imagine such a thing  Undecided

legendary
Freedom&Honor
August 02, 2014, 11:29:41 AM

exactly..

if anyone deserves to hang, then it's this guy
August 02, 2014, 11:23:36 AM
if they dont agree on electric chair then lethal injection is still available  Cheesy
legendary
Freedom&Honor
August 02, 2014, 11:12:59 AM

The reason being is once they commit a rape, they have absolutely nothing to lose at all. There's a very good chance that the rape would turn into a murder if the consequences are the same.

wait

Castration for rapists

Electric chair for murderers

Fair enough? Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
August 02, 2014, 11:11:38 AM
only 1 punishment for rapists.
Nail their wang into a solid stump of wood. Surround them completely with hay.
Set a rusty butterknife just out of their grasp.
Set the hay on fire and let them make a choice.
Die in the fire or rip your balls trying to reach the knife to cut the remains off and get out.
Activity: 378
August 02, 2014, 11:11:12 AM
One year old, that is horrifying.

We don't need people like this in our world.
This person must hanged till death and its good lesson for many others
legendary
Freedom&Honor
August 02, 2014, 11:09:48 AM

well, that's true

makes me wonder a lot

however a 1 year old baby raped must have received severe consequences?
Activity: 294
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
August 02, 2014, 11:07:49 AM
One year old, that is horrifying.

We don't need people like this in our world.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
August 02, 2014, 11:06:35 AM

Pages:
Jump to: