Pages:
Author

Topic: rapist must die - page 6. (Read 3237 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
if you want something do something!!!
August 02, 2014, 09:12:25 AM
just browsing my facebook and i saw a lot of share by my fellow filipino about a one year old girl who is a victim of rape
this is not new issue i know but seriously what happend to people;s mind nowadays? i think the world should bring back the dealth penalty for this kind of case

It's really shocking to read such news.
I really can't believe that any normal person, with normal brain and feelings, can do such terrible things.
If he is mentally sick he need medical help and he should stay in mental institution rest of his life.

yes and since the rapist is not yet caught then there is a chance that he can do it to other small children imagine how tiny that child was and he only leave the body under the jeep on the street
It's disgusting how somebody can do that. I feel ill just from reading this!
Does the police actively search for him?

the media said that the police is still looking for the suspect good thing that the suspect got caught on CCTV but on that time he is just holding the child like a normal father does i am not sure what is the suspect relationship with the victim i really hope that he is not the father
Activity: 294
August 02, 2014, 09:08:37 AM
just browsing my facebook and i saw a lot of share by my fellow filipino about a one year old girl who is a victim of rape
this is not new issue i know but seriously what happend to people;s mind nowadays? i think the world should bring back the dealth penalty for this kind of case

I really can't believe that any normal person, with normal brain and feelings, can do such terrible things.
If he is mentally sick he need medical help and he should stay in mental institution rest of his life.

yes and since the rapist is not yet caught then there is a chance that he can do it to other small children imagine how tiny that child was and he only leave the body under the jeep on the street
It's disgusting how somebody can do that. I feel ill just from reading this!
Does the police actively search for him?
August 02, 2014, 09:03:33 AM

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
August 02, 2014, 08:47:47 AM

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
August 02, 2014, 08:42:29 AM
we have to cut his head, atleast penis head  Tongue
August 02, 2014, 08:28:49 AM
There's a lot of stupid people and cruel people. I've read once that some guy wanted to warm up his baby so he put it in the microwave...

agree so i think death sentenced will serve them well i am a little bit worried about my little girls relatives as there is a lot of rapist now in my country and most of the victims are in age 1 to 6
August 02, 2014, 08:08:39 AM
Pages:
Jump to: