Pages:
Author

Topic: RAWX altcoin exchange (former mcxNOW) | LAUNCHED ON AUGUST 7 - page 14. (Read 25422 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I had a lot of fun on MCX and I didn't lost any money there.Then I moved to Big fucking Vern fucking cryptsy and , well ... shame on me
From my point of view , welcome back RS and mcx ,rawx mox whatever.
I just dont have any more coins..... Cry  Grin

Activity: 54
All I see is mcxFEE bagholders begging for people to ignore the red flags this thread should be throwing up for anyone with a clue.

Says the man with @TheCryptroll in his header  Cheesy Guys you clearly don't know how
the law works. First proof then conviction. Not the other way around  Cheesy
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
All I see is mcxFEE bagholders begging for people to ignore the red flags this thread should be throwing up for anyone with a clue.

I agree, let's give him a chance to proof himself.
Nobody forces anybody to use the exchange!
As long as there is no hard evidence about a
scam involved he ain't guilty till proven otherwise!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
i think if this was a scam he would have just started a new thing, why bother resurrecting a dead exchange ??
im hopefully thinking he is trying to do something good here and get the user base that was disappointed by RS, yes he has something to gain from this, user-base, we have something to gain too, a chance at our fees meaning something, whats the alternative ? scrap it ? thx, but no thx, I will go ahead and have some faith here

so? why are you guys hanging out bashing fee's constantly ?

i am curious eh because i don't do that...
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Please don't call me a liar. We clearly have a different view on some issues but that doesn't justify you accusing me of lying.
Maybe you have noticed that I never get personal here and even if that might be unusual in this forum I would very much appreciate if you could behave similarly.

Please acknowledge the fact that I was not responsible for any of the actions you mentioned and that there was no bug in the backend. That is all that matters for the future users of RAWX, because the backend is all that will be reused.

YOU ARE A LIAR!!!

This "backend only" crap is bullshit too.  You're migrating mcxFEE over so there's clearly more going on here than just a quick code purchase, lucky for you crypto people as a whole aren't too smart so you and your silent partner RS can scam a whole new batch of noobs.  

My bet is once you're up and running you'll do a fresh market dump of those shitty mcxFEE or whatever you rebrand them as.  You will hold like 90% of the supply and do your best to entice a fresh new batch of people to unload that garbage on.  I also predict many many promises that will never come to fruition on your wasteland of an exchange.

Well said .. i agree !

And enlightened.. "hit a nerve ?"

Nope.. you just don't get it.
The proposition here is dumb.

Who the fuck would go and re-launch GOX (for example) and then rail on about only using the back end ?
Or whining on about symantecs with verbal gymnastics over what constitutes a "hack"
You sound like JShock from Cryptsy when i fought him over the POINTS Hack incident he banned me over LOL
(he banned me from cryptsy chat for a year for saying they were "hacked" here on the forum)

What we all see here is a gullible fool who is either trying to work with RS or is RS himself.
You picked a bad path to take and it's showing.

Most of us probably would not even noticed if you pulled all this with out mentioning mcxNOW.
And it would have been easier to get it going with out bringing up the "stained" exchange.
So why take the resurrect mcxNOW route then ?

hmmm ? i smell mcxNOW Fee's hahahha Cheesy
hey, this is excellent news !! any planned ETA ?
Early June probably. Shouldn't take much longer.

btw, how will you identify old users with fees ? do you have the database of users ? I am among them and would of course love to have my fees converted to the new exchange
Yes, I have an old database of former mcxNOW users.

excellent ! i still have my pass and 2fact auth phone, kept it, juuuust in case Smiley)
and btc is goin up, perfect timing, im wishing you and all of us all the best with the new xchange !

daniel
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Early June probably. Shouldn't take much longer.

btw, how will you identify old users with fees ? do you have the database of users ? I am among them and would of course love to have my fees converted to the new exchange
Yes, I have an old database of former mcxNOW users.
As long as I make profits I don't fucking care ...  Grin

You won't make profits its going to be a fucking ghost town.

Let's wait and see. MicroCash will definitely be a game changer  Cool

LOL.

Microcash is vapourware.

Let's wait and see. MicroCash will definitely be a game changer  Cool

best,

daniel
Its beyond funny that you peeps still don't even realise just what went down at mcxNOW that caused the shutdown.  Grin

is there something you guys aren't telling me?

Shocked

Hahahahahaha omg poster of the year.
Activity: 2
is there something you guys aren't telling me?

Shocked
Its beyond funny that you peeps still don't even realise just what went down at mcxNOW that caused the shutdown.  Grin

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
oh yeah, I haven't figured it out. Prospecta is prospector Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Either way some points he claimed are valid. No credible admin/developer runs a exchange as 'hobby' project!
One becomes really afraid reading this. Keeping cash from other people isn't a 'hobby'.
Especially with all these exchanges going up in flames the last years.

Maybe I have to explain this a bit further.
I was 20 years old and studying computer science at that time. It being a hobby doesn't mean you do it less carefully, at least not for me.
It was a very small and exotic exchange anyway offering only one trade pair. I regarded it as my contribution to the Solidcoin currency project for which not many exchanges existed.
I want to add that all this was 5 years ago. Not many professional services existed and nearly no one earned their living from crypto currency services. Furthermore, the legal status of Bitcoins was completely unclear in Germany back then.

One more thing: I closed the exchange for a reason: because I knew that I wouldn't be able to adequately continue running a service like that, so I decided to close it.
Now, with all the experience I collected it will be a very different story.

So no need to be afraid at all Wink

What are your plans for the future and will you support the exchange even if it will only make minor profits at the start?
Backgrounds is this constantly opening, closing and reopening of the exchange pissed off a lot of users.
How will you handle this in the future?

I really had a lot of fun on the exchange (lots of drama). I am looking forward to the reopening and success.

Keep up the good work !

Thanks for the encouraging words.

I invest a lot of time in developing the exchange, so I will certainly not close it any time soon.

Yeah agree, prospeca definitely went too far. He always was a little bit over the edge.
I never took him to serious more entertaining. You should do the same Julian  Wink
Wondering where the hard feelings are coming from? Prospecta made shitloads of profits back then...
so shouldn't you be happy to rip of some fresh noobs?  Cheesy

Either way some points he claimed are valid. No credible admin/developer runs a exchange as 'hobby' project!
One becomes really afraid reading this. Keeping cash from other people isn't a 'hobby'.
Especially with all these exchanges going up in flames the last years.

What are your plans for the future and will you support the exchange even if it will only make minor profits at the start?
Backgrounds is this constantly opening, closing and reopening of the exchange pissed off a lot of users.
How will you handle this in the future?

I really had a lot of fun on the exchange (lots of drama). I am looking forward to the reopening and success.

Keep up the good work !
Theres no money to be made here it will be a ghost town, may as well burn it down with truth.
Pages:
Jump to: