Pages:
Author

Topic: RAWX altcoin exchange (former mcxNOW) | LAUNCHED ON AUGUST 7 - page 17. (Read 25422 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I added a video showing the current state of the frontend: https://rawx.io/videos.html

mcxNOW did not shut down with a good reputation contrary to your claims.
it left a sour taste in many mouths..
Mind to elaborate?

I also heard no reason what so ever why we all need another exchange
and what this does different other than claims of running on c++ etc.
First, I think competition is a good thing. It is good when there are different exchanges that meet the taste of different people.
Every exchange does some things a bit differently and users can choose which one to use.
I would like to contribute to this diversity, if you don't mind.

i can list them off and 8 out of 10 have been hacked etc..
for a total of around 1 BILLION dollars in end users funds stolen.
Of course trust is a key issue. Neither mcxNOW nor Solidcoin24 have been hacken. No funds were lost. I believe this adds to my credibility.

Further more why should we trust a fishy new "Junior" account here saying "we" ?
It's not that new. It's older than yours in fact.
I don't mean to be insulting, but producing posts containing baseless accusations doesn't make you a more credible person in any way. Especially not when I look at your trust rating.

Do you think i would so much as click on your web site link to see the preview ?
Fuck no.. i don't want you even having my IP address.. that is how much i don't trust you.
Well use a proxy then.

And you ran an exchange in 2011 ?
Where is it now ?
I closed it, due to a lack of time. It was a hobby and I didn't run it to make money. But the important thing is that everyone had time to withdraw their funds.

And if you are trying to distance yourself from the exchange it was born from
why on earth would you convert mcxNOW fee's ? That seems rather odd to me.
Where did I distance myself from the exchange it was born from?

I am not a HUGE RealSolid hater but there are many of them out there so have fun with that Wink
Good thing I am not Realsolid then Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
mcxNOW did not shut down with a good reputation contrary to your claims.
it left a sour taste in many mouths..

And spell check your first post you sound like a broken English weirdo LOL
Hint Hint: "necessary"

To this day i would still love to know what the fuck is so c++ about it ?
that whole routine has always been a crock of shit.

I find it funny you know soooooooooo fucking much about RealSolid / mcxNOW.
odd.

I also heard no reason what so ever why we all need another exchange
and what this does different other than claims of running on c++ etc.

How does this solve the key problems all the other exchanges face ?
i can list them off and 8 out of 10 have been hacked etc..
for a total of around 1 BILLION dollars in end users funds stolen.

Further more why should we trust a fishy new "Junior" account here saying "we" ?

Do you think i would so much as click on your web site link to see the preview ?
Fuck no.. i don't want you even having my IP address.. that is how much i don't trust you.
And you ran an exchange in 2011 ?
Where is it now ?
Where is GOX ? Where is Cryptsy ? Where is Mintpal ? Where is MCXNOW ?

You have put yourself in a bad position from day 1 OP.
Right from the start now you have a cloud of suspicion.. you brought on yourself.
I see a cloud of question surrounding you and this new exchange when factoring in the context.
We had already heard RealSolid has had a renewed vigor in Crypto with Microcash.
We seen this coming.. true or not a LOT of arrows are pointing at this being a RealSolid project.
And honesty is the best policy because it's doubtful you can hide things for ever.

Since i know one of the chat mod's from mcxNOW are you bringing them back ?
And if you are trying to distance yourself from the exchange it was born from
why on earth would you convert mcxNOW fee's ? That seems rather odd to me.

Bottom line is i did not hear a reason to use this exchange.
If a new one comes out it better solve the centralization problem.
The whole power corrupts issue.. GREED !
I believe all these past scammers started out honest but simply ran into problems then took the cash.
And i am trying to say i don't see how this improves the odds of that not happening.

Good luck your going to need it.
I am not a HUGE RealSolid hater but there are many of them out there so have fun with that Wink
Activity: 264
@enlightened,

Are you RealSolid?

No. My name is Julian and I live in Germany.
But I think the original forum post is quite clear about that.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
@enlightened,

Are you RealSolid?

Activity: 743
When are you planning to release it?

Hope this is not another SOON TM
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
Realsolid has a forum for microcash up and running also apparently it's available in alpha.

https://forums.microcash.org/
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
And Realsolid is once back from the bitcoin grave. Roll Eyes will be observing this new exchange, I have a list of new coins I really like to see it trading there.
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024
are you, realsolid?

@Emililoman

Of course it's Coinhunter aka Realsolid LOL

Welcome back.

~BCX~
This is just RealSolid coming back under a different name, setting up everything for his next scam.
People be aware of this exchange!
How can it be the 'next scam' if there was no scam linked to his last exchange, nor was there with mine?
You are aware that I operated an exchange back in 2011? See also here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/solidcoin24-exchange-btcnmc-slc-40471
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
This is just RealSolid coming back under a different name, setting up everything for his next scam.
People be aware of this exchange!
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
first of all:

"which closed in late 2014 so that a better support system could be implemented" = LOL.

second and most important: I was absent from crypto stuff and I had funds on mcxnow without knowing it closed down. Can I get a refund?

Wow, they look nice!

I like the top right one the most.
May I use one of them with slight modifications?
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Hi ,do you know any adimin from vixtrade exchange?  They did close last month with 1 bitcoin i deposited ...if anyone knew one of the vixtrade exchange admin  please let them know i still wait for my bitcoin to cashout!

We are not affiliated with them in any way, sorry.

When mcxNOW closed everyone had time to withdraw their coins for another 8 months.
When my SolidCoin24 exchange closed my users had 6 months to withdraw their coins.

Hope you get the opportunity to withdraw your 1 BTC as well!
thanks so much! you are honest  exchange and i think people could trust you!
I was unluky they did not give me time to cashout my bitcoin, so i losted all!
Hi ,do you know any adimin from vixtrade exchange?  They did close last month with 1 bitcoin i deposited ...if anyone knew one of the vixtrade exchange admin  please let them know i still wait for my bitcoin to cashout!

We are not affiliated with them in any way, sorry.

When mcxNOW closed everyone had time to withdraw their coins for another 8 months.
When my SolidCoin24 exchange closed my users had 6 months to withdraw their coins.

Hope you get the opportunity to withdraw your 1 BTC as well!
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Why did it close down before?  Roll Eyes

The support system hat to be extended. The exchange grew too fast and it was not possible to provide adequate support for that number of users anymore.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Why did it close down before?  Roll Eyes

The support system hat to be extended. The exchange grew too fast and it was not possible to provide adequate support for that number of users anymore.

RealSolid also never trusted anyone. Which is why it wasn't so simple to just onboard staff. He was doing all the support and development and I think it drove him crazy.
Pages:
Jump to: