Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Applecoin - Now on BTC38.com, Surpasses 5 Million Market Cap. - page 17. (Read 49870 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
i'm going to have a go at an applecoin logo Smiley expect a prototype soonish
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
let's have a nice icon for when you find apples, anyone make an apple icon yet?  don't like seeing the tix symbol when you get blocks.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Yes, Script Jane is unique and was originally made for CPU mining. The GPU miner is custom built and performs was better than the average cgminer.

I was just about to mine in the pool. The pool host was very quick and professional with setting up the pool and explorer so I have a strong felling the delay will be minimal.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
pool just went down Sad
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Are you guys mining this coin with a GPU?

Never used this kind of scrypt before, but I'm hashing with a single HD7950 and reaches about 5 mh/s (5000 kh/s) according to the miner and http://coin-base.org/applecoin/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool. Is that true? How's that even possible, and how is it possible that your hashrates aren't that high? As I'm often one of the slowest miners in a pool/..

EDIT: looks like Statrum is out again. Atleast, on 4460.
New Official version released in OP  V1.1.1.1. This update is not mandatory. For full list of patch notes and upcoming patches please visit here http://applecoin.org/index.php?board=5.0
And the Good Lord said, "shakezula, though shalt maketh no more cryptocurrencies."

and shakezula disobeyed.

I don't know of any Shakezula Script Jane alternate currencies but this is guaranteed not one of them.

100 thousand percent totally fool proof guaranteed?

Time will tell I guess. Things have been positive so far and I plan on keeping things that way.
legendary
Finally got it working. Allthough my GPU makes a weird sound mining this coin. I don't reconize this sound while mining other Scrypt coins.

Thank you Brewins!
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
And the Good Lord said, "shakezula, though shalt maketh no more cryptocurrencies."

and shakezula disobeyed.

I don't know of any Shakezula Script Jane alternate currencies but this is guaranteed not one of them.

100 thousand percent totally fool proof guaranteed?
Thankyou everyone for your responses and help to others while waiting for my replies.
legendary
The difficulty is rising I guess. Unfortunately I'm not even able to mine it..  There are already 20 miners on http://coin-base.org/applecoin/. Come on, someone should be able to help me ^^

EDIT: do I have to do anything with the 'conf.txt' in the map of the Applecoin Miner?

for applecoin mining in a pool, jsut download the applecoiin miner,

then edit the solo.bat file to the following
applecoinminer -o stratum+tcp://coin-base.org:3460 -u -p --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nf max 30 --StartT 1384720832 -I 13

Once you have done that, simply click on the .bat file and it will start mining for you

I was looking for such an answer, thank you. But that isn't working either, as the programs closes right away after I opens it. It shows '--Nf unregonized option' for about 0,1 second.

Edit It should be nfmax 30. Without the space. I'm gonna try it.

and shakezula disobeyed.

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.

and shakezula disobeyed.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
The difficulty is rising I guess. Unfortunately I'm not even able to mine it..  There are already 20 miners on http://coin-base.org/applecoin/. Come on, someone should be able to help me ^^

EDIT: do I have to do anything with the 'conf.txt' in the map of the Applecoin Miner?

for applecoin mining in a pool, jsut download the applecoiin miner,

then edit the solo.bat file to the following
applecoinminer -o stratum+tcp://coin-base.org:3460 -u -p --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1384720832 -I 13

Once you have done that, simply click on the .bat file and it will start mining for you
legendary

actually forget that... was confused for a moment
legendary

legendary
hey my apples are getting harder to mine? not one block for ages now.
legendary
Where do you use that Minimal (ApplecoinMiner.exe --scrypt -u ortchi.worker -p xyz -o stratum+tcp://coin-base.org:4460  --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1384397321)? You filled that in a .bat?
Maybe I'm doing something wrong with my path in the .bat file (which I'm also trying, but hasn't worked either).

Does it work when you open the ApplecoinMiner and fill in:
stratum+tcp://coin-base.org:3460 (or :4460)
Don007.1
x

?
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Minimal:
ApplecoinMiner.exe --scrypt -u ortchi.worker -p xyz -o stratum+tcp://coin-base.org:4460  --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1384720832

That I use
ApplecoinMiner.exe --scrypt -u ortchi.worker -p xyz -o stratum+tcp://coin-base.org:4460 --gpu-platform 1 -d 1 -w 256 -v 1 -I 18 -g 1 -l 1 --auto-gpu --gpu-engine 900-1050 --temp-target 79 --gpu-memclock 1300 --gpu-fan 100 --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1384720832 --thread-concurrency 21712
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Yay, another failcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: