Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Applecoin - Now on BTC38.com, Surpasses 5 Million Market Cap. - page 13. (Read 49846 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
It's just located in my ordinary PC. Haven't overclocked it or something. I'm using the Gigabyte WF3 HD7950.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
80 Kh/s is really slow indeed. Where are you mining with? I'm hitting the 5000 kh/s with a single HD 7950 GPU.

If that hashrate is correct, it's way too low to mine Applecoin in my opinion. Join a pool like http://apcpool.dyndns.org/. It's working great! It has 186kh/s now.

5000 kh/s with a single HD 7950 GPU? what is your setup??
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hi, I'm Marty.
Radeon 6450 best I can do for now... Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
80 Kh/s is really slow indeed. Where are you mining with? I'm hitting the 5000 kh/s with a single HD 7950 GPU.

If that hashrate is correct, it's way too low to mine Applecoin in my opinion. Join a pool like http://apcpool.dyndns.org/. It's working great! It has 186kh/s now.
Activity: 63
Hi, I'm Marty.
Okay, so I have successfully started solo mining applecoin.  80kh/s, kinda slow I guess but a network difficulty of 351k!? does that seem right?
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
WTS 250 000 APC for 0,5 BTC
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
hope the green green 8 wins, looks great.
Activity: 70
I have started the official poll at http://applecoin.org/index.php?topic=36.0

Poll will be open for 36hrs. User have 3 votes each and can not change votes once choices have been submitted.
legendary
"moneysupply" : 5242125.97765500,
"difficulty" : 5.45802706,

WTS 550k APC for 1 BTC
It's around 1/10 of all mined to this time
[Sold]

wow, that was a lot of apples for 1btc, this seems to be getting harder to mine also.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Rant as much as you want, the random block rewards are fun.  Cheesy

One thing I'd like to know, since the coin code is based on Yacoin or YBCoin, are there nFactor changes and when will they happen?
Too long to read.

I may have caught something about coming on the ship, so welcome. The more the merrier.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
some people will mine anything.. you can shit in a bag and they will scream take my money !

and some of us want to know who we are dealing with..

your playing dumb big time "coin dev" or are you going to pull the usual oh oh, well, its not my coin routine ?
lemme guess you bought it / had it made for you ?

there is no regulation or police in Altcoins but some of us can deal with you Wink

if you want to clone and pump & dump coins ? ALL I am asking is, IS TELL IS WHO YOU ARE
you have clearly gone to the trouble to hide who you are i can pretty well guarantee it.. i have seen this elaborate formula far too many times.
you have not stated this is your first coin.. is it ? and if it's not what other one are you behind ?
and don't gimme this shit its not my coin because i had help with it or used a diff name or or or or excuses routine
your posting them etc its your god damn coin.. don't play dumb about it cough cough Protoshares / PTS

People who have nothing to hide ..don't hide.

for those that don't know any better.. it's common practice to randomly create dummy shell accounts used for future coins here in advance
so they can bypass having to be stuck in the newb section.. which is what this guy has done.

and if your part of the iGotSpots TIX crew or not i don't care i guarantee your one of the usual guys pumping and dumping coins
which is a scam !
The scam is simple these guys pretend to support a coin but in reality they will dump it leaving you all hanging later when mining gets hard
and difficulty goes up etc and then a brand new coin will pop up leaving you all hanging.. this is deception and a scam.
this is what a scamcoin is ..cough cough PTS / Protoshares (FreeTrade created MemoryCoin / MEG dumped it and screwed everyone then made PTS)

I tell ya one thing.. one of us will have info and tell the others and it to the collection.. i have a shit list of pump /dump scammers and a list of actions on them
and this info is leaked and traded amongst some of us so trust me i will know who you are even if your hiding and playing games.

you guys know better ..quit playing dumb
i'd say watch your ass but you already do lol
you guys are trying harder and harder to stay on the fringe / edge of what you can get away with.. good luck with that
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Great coin, mining and waiting 4 exchange!
At the current rate of 0.01 btc for 10k apc this is extremely profitable to mine  Shocked

Hold on to them i think even 0.01 for 10k apc is too cheap the block size is not that large really.

Block sizes half in approx 4-5 days. And then roughly keep halving every two weeks down to 40.
Activity: 459
"moneysupply" : 5242125.97765500,
"difficulty" : 5.45802706,

WTS 550k APC for 1 BTC
It's around 1/10 of all mined to this time
[Sold]
legendary
At the current rate of 0.01 btc for 10k apc this is extremely profitable to mine  Shocked

Hold on to them i think even 0.01 for 10k apc is too cheap the block size is not that large really.
Activity: 462
Activity: 98
Yeah I am going to have to go the POOL mining also.

Been 14 hrs of Solo today and only 3 blocks.

To the Pool I COME!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Over 200 Mhs with over 5 diff. Insane.

Looks like the people have spoken
Over 200 Mhs with over 5 diff. Insane.
Pages:
Jump to: