Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now! - page 25. (Read 48411 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 250
What's happening with this project?... Do we have have a website?, Logo?, Faucet etc??... who's the community?.. Also without devs how will new features be implemented? A little confused but here to help! - Tajnost Cool
cnZTGHpsBDEY52Bs2haN9thtPgCBUT3YnF

Project is steaming ahead in the background, site build is looking really slick, various vital redesigns are well underway,
Apologies for slight radio silence everybody is working flat out to get this project on track, new announcements will be imminent  Grin

Thanks for your support, im on longbeard with you, I hope you can stick with us, I'm sure lee will be on to confirm this soon.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
FreshTheGame
I am waiting for lee...

crapples.net is a site

lee wanted to change name of the coin...4 days past and nothing...I think he want to ruin this but he will not...we are here to wait for his promises till friday (it would be 6 days!!!)
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
What's happening with this project?... Do we have have a website?, Logo?, Faucet etc??... who's the community?.. Also without devs how will new features be implemented? A little confused but here to help! - Tajnost Cool
cnZTGHpsBDEY52Bs2haN9thtPgCBUT3YnF
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3e/ChePipe.jpg
legendary
FreshTheGame
Lee, ok you wanted to organize things, now lets see. You had lots of bad complains about majstas work and lots of prosecutions also.

When I balance there is situation and you need also make balances, is it better to change name of coin and to ruin all things we have done just to feed your own ego or leave it like this. You choose first option and result is no miners anymore. 3 days past and we have nothing. Majsta did wallet for 1 day, another two he made site and man we had community!

As escmenk said you are unproffesional for me because you wanted to have your work be always supported by the public with hands in the air! It is not working like that, community doesnt work like this!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
OK, now I am getting very concerned. I am going to step aside and see how this shakes out.

@Leewilson: I suggest you calm down and start being more tactful while there still is someone for you to talk to.

This is the in fighting and blatant lies that required a restructure....I hope that you will come back in a day or two and take a look again.

Why would that person come back after you accused him of a "blatant lie"? Keep in mind that the people who are looking from the outside and deciding what to do can't tell which one of you is telling the truth. Maybe it would be better to not even bring up the subject of lies. Let us think it might have been a mistake. That way we wouldn't have to figure out which of you two is the liar.

2 days is a lie...the community took this coin and began to move forward less than 24 hours ago and we are now light years ahead.
Maybe, but the only difference I can see so far is that some people have left. I was already concerned that this coin didn't have a large enough community to be a success, despite people's good intentions. Now we have even fewer people.

There has been a much need reorganization in order to move forward in a professional community based manner.
Professional is good. Excessive perfectionism is bad. I can't judge yet which it was.

Just contacted "Centro de Estudios Che Guevara" for permission to use CHE picture in our project. So let's keep everything legit.

I'm glad you followed my recommendation after seeing the facts presented. Smiley

This struck me as being very unprofessional when I first read it. It's as if you had to get in a dig after the person agreed to do what you wanted them to do! Even if you were frustrated, it's not professional to make the other person look bad publicly. But I read through all of your comments here, and the vast majority of them seem fine, so I don't know. (If I had seen more like that, I would be gone.)

Conclusion: I don't know. I intend to step back and keep an eye on things from a distance.
Activity: 434
The situation is that leewilson need to show his new ideas as he always complain about our stuff so we are waiting for his power of making them...so 2 days past and nothing. I am not mining anymore as I am enough.

Cheers hope that lee has healthy ideas and hope that he is fast as he wants other to be!!!

This is the in fighting and blatant lies that required a restructure.

More than myself complained, might I add multiple times, about some very important issues that were never addressed and rammed through by one or two community members.

2 days is a lie...the community took this coin and began to move forward less than 24 hours ago and we are now light years ahead.

I am sorry that you choose not to mine this coin.  That decision is only hurting yourself.

I hope that you will come back in a day or two and take a look again. You will be very surprised.
The situation is that leewilson need to show his new ideas as he always complain about our stuff so we are waiting for his power of making them...so 2 days past and nothing. I am not mining anymore as I am enough.

Cheers hope that lee has healthy ideas and hope that he is fast as he wants other to be!!!

Just spoke to lee, progress is well underway. Has my full support.
Be a shame to jump now there are some great plans for this
Where is IRC channel? What happened?

There has been a much need reorganization in order to move forward in a professional community based manner.
We have many changes in the works that will help us get to where we all want to be.
If you would like to participate as well please feel free to shoot me a pm so we can begin working together.

In regards to the validity of the coin, we are still mining CHE and will continue to do so.
All pools and wallets are operational and fully functioning.
This coin is only going up.
legendary
FreshTheGame

Activity: 9
Where is IRC channel? What happened?
any updates on this, anybody here still on longbeard??  Huh

Starting to think I know what a solo miner feels like.... Shocked

I am on longbeard and still receiving payouts.  I will pm you.
Activity: 18
same here i would like to know more about this situation,

At the moment i have been mining on novahash
any updates on this, anybody here still on longbeard??  Huh

Starting to think I know what a solo miner feels like.... Shocked

Ok just to inform you that team of this coin have split now you will have several coins with same code Smiley
One will be crapples and another revolutioncoin and both of them are dead because of this. So happy mining...
Yes and premine that's a story for itself Smiley

Nothing has changed and the coin is still mining away
with a much better and brighter future just around the corner.

Some changes within the core community were necessary in order to protect
the health, nature, integrity, life and longevity of this coin.

We have pulled ourselves up by our own bootstraps and will continue marching forward.

Those that did not agree with the majority left of their own volition.

An official statement will be made on the OP soon.
What is longbeard pool pointing at, CHE still?

There is only one block chain. All pools pointing to CHE. There will be only name change, no fork.

Thanks, looking to forward to a full update, have been on this since minute one...
Happy to help in way i can,
Just don't want to find out it was all for nothing...   Undecided
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Ok just to inform you that team of this coin have split now you will have several coins with same code Smiley
One will be crapples and another revolutioncoin and both of them are dead because of this. So happy mining...

We have pulled ourselves up by our own bootstraps and will continue marching forward.

There is only one block chain. All pools pointing to CHE. There will be only name change, no fork.

legendary
FreshTheGame
I think it is bad for coin also...

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
New CHE/CRA p2pool provided by altcryptomining.com
statistics at http://che.altcryptomining.com
Port 8777
1% fee
sample configuration cgminer --scrypt -o p2pool.altcryptomining.com:8777 -u (your CRA wallet address) -p (anything you like)
If you are getting hardware errors just add "+16" after your wallet address without the " and with no spaces.
Pages:
Jump to: