Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now! - page 26. (Read 48411 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
FreshTheGame
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Novahash Pools
Activity: 98
ok, let us get some trading going. I have 100 CHE for sale. PM me if you are interested.
legendary
FreshTheGame
Activity: 140
While I'm being picky...

Viva la Revolution!

Maybe either one of these:

Viva la Revolución!

or all caps, but without the exclamation point, as is on the coin:

VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN

The coin:

A revolutionary's work is never done.  Grin

BTW, somehow I quoted the wrong comment in my previous one.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
I m fixing forum problems now, it seems that my hosting service didn't set properly mod_security so I need to fix that first. Users are now unable to register to the forum and that is the first problem I need to solve.
Activity: 140
We are one step closer anyway, site is updated with new informations, forum, new wallet, github source, logos, and text explaining what we are trying to do.
www.crapples.net  
@boxuser: Should the addr be added to the OP?

pls vote on mintpal.com
And http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php, right?

Should exchange vote requests (We didn't have a chance to line up exchanges before the revolution, so please help us get on these exchanges by voting...) be added to the OP?

@majsta:
Same for your website?

ADDED: Also on OP:
Both are cre... not cra..., although they forward OK.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi I want to thank to all who tried to destroy crapples site and all of my sites instantly when I started to work with crapples.
Thanks to you I learned a lot how to protect my systems better Smiley
Also stop contacting me on my mail asking to stop this work.
We are one step closer anyway, site is updated with new informations, forum, new wallet, github source, logos, and text explaining what we are trying to do.
www.crapples.net 

Sorry to hear your having crap from those loosers they are prob just upset that some of their community members and devs where banned for being asses.

Really like how the website is taken place, big respect to all the effort you and others are putting in to make this a success,  wish there was more i could do to help, but at the moment just spreading the word and voting up for exchanges,
Activity: 335
Merit: 250

This for a different coin, the coin here is CHE Smiley
Hi I want to thank to all who tried to destroy crapples site and all of my sites instantly when I started to work with crapples.
www.crapples.net 

Gutted to hear this, makes you want to succeed even more.

Great work on the site, love the coin image aswell.
We are on the up, climbing mintpal nicely.

Looking forward to the lazycoin exchange release.

Thanks again Majsta
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
www.crapples.net 
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
1F5XtHf9ccfwacr1RNYkJcbS75zLyDAgK4

5000 satoshi donated to that wallet is one vote and I think many of us can do it. I am currently at 0 satoshis since I invested all I had in another coin (yeah, it does sound like a lame excuse, but it's true), however as soon as I get some BTC, I will also make a donation. If you don't have the BTC, just vote. 3 times per hour for unregistered, 6 times for registered.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Crapples are on that list and you just need to click "Vote now". Three times if you aren't registered, six times otherwise. Smiley

i dont have any BTC as of yet as only been mining just over a week, but i have been giving my 6 votes since we where at 200 votes
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
1F5XtHf9ccfwacr1RNYkJcbS75zLyDAgK4

5000 satoshi donated to that wallet is one vote and I think many of us can do it. I am currently at 0 satoshis since I invested all I had in another coin (yeah, it does sound like a lame excuse, but it's true), however as soon as I get some BTC, I will also make a donation. If you don't have the BTC, just vote. 3 times per hour for unregistered, 6 times for registered.

Crapples are on that list and you just need to click "Vote now". Three times if you aren't registered, six times otherwise. Smiley
legendary
FreshTheGame
Please don't forget to keep voting for us on Mintpal, 6 Votes an hour for registered users, 3 for non registered users

We can break the 1000 mark today easily Grin

Vote for CHE Crapples

Any chance of a banner on Longbeard to get a few more people voting for it?
legendary
FreshTheGame
Please don't forget to keep voting for us on Mintpal, 6 Votes an hour for registered users, 3 for non registered users

We can break the 1000 mark today easily Grin

Vote for CHE Crapples
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
new che p2pool by altcryptomining.com!!

Statistics at http://che.altcryptomining.com

Point your miners at cgminer --scrypt -o 107.170.35.84:8777 -u (your CRA wallet address) -p (anything it doesn't matter)

1% fee.
No email verifications
No sign up required.
Paid directly to your wallet.

If difficulty is too low and you get hw errors add '+16' after your wallet address without the ' and no spaces
Activity: 70
anyone know whats up with long beard mining pool as the last round is on 14286% complete

It happens from time to time.
It just went through
Pages:
Jump to: