Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now! - page 23. (Read 48411 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Somebody heard anything of poolnetwork? Would be nice to have at least a third pool soon.

We also can set up bounty for additional pools. Let's say 500 CHE / pool. Any concerns?
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
PS

Fancy getting a free block all to yourself,  follow the instructions on one of our givaways below

http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1132.0.html

tajnost already got his!!  Smiley
Hashrate has trebled in day  Cool

Big welcome to all our new miners!! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
FreshTheGame
It is rising because of block halving and having story of good and bad cops!
Activity: 84
Novahash Pools
Please check the OP, there are links to giveaways, some of them are very tempting - each one of you can get 1/4 of a block. Join the Revolution and spread a word!
Novahash Pools
Frangomel, network hash rate was less than 20MH/s yesterday morning if I am not mistaking. Now it's over 40MH/s and rising every minute, mainly because the OP was updated and discussions are taking place on forum. IRC channel is almost idle now. I agree that miners are vital to the coin success. That's why we need you back, comrade.  Cheesy
Novahash Pools
There are less than 2000 blocks left with reward of 32 CHE per block, then it goes down to 16 CHE per block. Point your rigs at CHE and start mining! Still low diff, but hash rate goes up quickly.

VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN!
legendary
FreshTheGame
Thats again conspiracy from adversor like you thought that I am majsta?!?!?!?!?

No conspiracy. I thought you have been majsta, because you had ip from same city. But, you explained you are friends and know each other so there was no reason for me not to believe this.

If my last post is not obvious (have added a sentence), I don't know what should be ...

....and you attacked majsta that he stealed 5000 CHE and you said you will make OP for that coin and you didnt answer for my calls etc.etc.!!!

OP is actually on lee's account waiting to be shifted to RevolutionCoin_CHE by mod of BCT. Lee and I have access to this new account (dont know, maybe echo as well), but can be distributed to ppl with good intention to the coin and ppl who want to spend some time to make this coin a success.

I always told on IRC to majsta and echo, I don't know where these 5000 CHE are, and we can not find out without ABE Block Explorer. There are still three possibilities:

- echo send it into CRA address --> the coins are lost
- echo has it
- majsta has it

majsta has been insistent that it was send into trash by echo, since it is CRA address. I never told majsta has stolen it. I just made clear we can not see a difference between CRA and CHE addresses. Until we have ABE block explorer, we will not know.

Ok, so rest of us "dont have good intention to coin", just 3 of you as you have premine and OP access, thats great to understand! I never wanted that premine and majsta also. Lee just insisted to have it.

I think also that you need to write how much you are giving and how much you gave from premine on OP if you wanted to be transparent.

@Novahash

I loose about 10 hours (in two nights) of typing to explain to lee that nobody is against nobody but he didnt understand it till he make his goal, to have this coin on his own (at least part of it)!

@Frangomel:

Why you always complaining and don't make any proposals how to get the coin running? No idea what I have done to keep ppl from not trusting in me. How we should manage to have the coins of premine in everyone's pocket? Technically impossible. Of course, I will write down in detail where the coins go and what for it will be used. But nothing spend so far from my side. This is a community coin. Please participate and make proposals. I will not spend any coin without feedback from the community here. Everyone can check the address after ABE explorer is out. Nova is working on that.

We have a promising coin now, free of legal issues and on an exchange soon. Please let us try to focus on the future development of this coin. There is a lot of work to do. We can not change the past.

It is funny that I was asked you same thing before few days when all of you, yes including you adversor, were complaining and you are saying to me now that anything cannot be changed...yes it could be changed. Only difference is that I am writing transparent on the forum in contrast of you and other guys from small team (you wrote me on IRC on private). Yes I could change brand name as you do also. It will affect on past and future also! Now when you are at trone you are telling me that. Funny how people reacts on things.

Tell me adversor what have you changed?!?!?!
You put this coin 10 steps backwards, you see that network hrate is 40mh/s after your great rebranding.

Remember adversor, miners are forming a coin not brendname or else!!! There is lot of coins with fascinating brend but no use of them.
Lets spread the word and get some people over to the pools,

Difficulty is still really low so the rewards are great!!

http://che.novahash.org/index.php

http://che.longbeardmining.com/index.php

Just dropping by to let you guys know that its official: https://twitter.com/LazyCoins

You're one of the first coins we have selected for our exchange. We are working hard to launch beta soon. So for ETA and updates please follow us @lazycoins. Retweet and show your support!

Thanks

I have sent a message to confirm updates to lazycoins, they are launching on Sunday and we are in!!  Grin

No conspiracy. I thought you have been majsta, because you had ip from same city. But, you explained you are friends and know each other so there was no reason for me not to believe this.

If my last post is not obvious (have added a sentence), I don't know what should be ...

....and you attacked majsta that he stealed 5000 CHE and you said you will make OP for that coin and you didnt answer for my calls etc.etc.!!!

OP is actually on lee's account waiting to be shifted to RevolutionCoin_CHE by mod of BCT. Lee and I have access to this new account (dont know, maybe echo as well), but can be distributed to ppl with good intention to the coin and ppl who want to spend some time to make this coin a success.

I always told on IRC to majsta and echo, I don't know where these 5000 CHE are, and we can not find out without ABE Block Explorer. There are still three possibilities:

- echo has it
- majsta has it

majsta has been insistent that it was send into trash by echo, since it is CRA address. I never told majsta has stolen it. I just made clear we can not see a difference between CRA and CHE addresses. Until we have ABE block explorer, we will not know.

Ok, so rest of us "dont have good intention to coin", just 3 of you as you have premine and OP access, thats great to understand! I never wanted that premine and majsta also. Lee just insisted to have it.

I think also that you need to write how much you are giving and how much you gave from premine on OP if you wanted to be transparent.

@Novahash

I loose about 10 hours (in two nights) of typing to explain to lee that nobody is against nobody but he didnt understand it till he make his goal, to have this coin on his own (at least part of it)!

@Frangomel:

Why you always complaining and don't make any proposals how to get the coin running? No idea what I have done to keep ppl from not trusting in me. How we should manage to have the coins of premine in everyone's pocket? Technically impossible. Of course, I will write down in detail where the coins go and what for it will be used. But nothing spend so far from my side. This is a community coin. Please participate and make proposals. I will not spend any coin without feedback from the community here. Everyone can check the address after ABE explorer is out. Nova is working on that.

We have a promising coin now, free of legal issues and on an exchange soon. Please let us try to focus on the future development of this coin. There is a lot of work to do. We can not change the past.
legendary
FreshTheGame

- echo has it
- majsta has it

@Novahash

Novahash Pools
About the premine Genesis Block:
----------------------------------

- Echo found the Genesis block 60540 CHE during setting up his pool.
- He made this public within this thread at an early stage.
- After longer silence and heavy discussions on IRC, Echo agreed to share it with community.
- finally it was echos decision to whom he send the coins for escrow
- 16500 CHE have been sent to Lee
- 16500 CHE have been sent to me cRwxNfug7ZAoBn7tT6BAiEnwY3AsSvspyF
- 16500 +/- are still in Echo's wallet

Summary:

2500 (majsta bounty for wallet and coin design)
5000 (somewhere as explained in last post)
16500 (adversor)
16500 (leewilson)
16500 (echo)
--------------------
57000 total

the missing coins have been distributed by echo at the very beginning, part of it may be still in his possession, I don't know.

Since Im tired of the discussion about these missing 5000 CHE, I decided to add 5000 CHE out of my own pocket for giveaways/bounties. So total amount in my possession for giveaways and bounties is 21500 CHE.

Lee already started giveaways, please feel free to make proposals what to do with the premined coins. I want open discussion from now on, mainly on forum, not on IRC. On IRC not everyone can see if not logged in, you also miss something since you can't be logged in all the time. And finally it is not saved on IRC. On forum, everyone can follow and monitor.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks for the clarification, hopefully we can now focus on getting the hash rate up and driving the coin forward.

Think the initial giveaways are a great idea, looking forward to seeing a few more screenshots rolling in on this one!  Smiley

+1. Thanks for clarification.

- After longer silence and heavy discussions on IRC, Echo agreed to share it with community.

Summary:

16500 (adversor)
16500 (leewilson)
16500 (echo)
--------------------
57000 total

the missing coins have been distributed by echo at the very beginning, part of it may be still in his possession, I don't know.

Since Im tired of the discussion about these missing 5000 CHE, I decided to add 5000 CHE out of my own pocket for giveaways/bounties. So total amount in my possession for giveaways and bounties is 21500 CHE.

Lee already started giveaways, please feel free to make proposals what to do with the premined coins. I want open discussion from now on, mainly on forum, not on IRC. On IRC not everyone can see if not logged in, you also miss something since you can't be logged in all the time. And finally it is not saved on IRC. On forum, everyone can follow and monitor.

Thanks for the clarification, hopefully we can now focus on getting the hash rate up and driving the coin forward.

Think the initial giveaways are a great idea, looking forward to seeing a few more screenshots rolling in on this one!  Smiley

Summary:

16500 (adversor)
16500 (leewilson)
16500 (echo)
--------------------
57000 total

Since I'm tired of the discussion about these missing 5000 CHE, I have decided to add 5000 CHE out of my own pocket for giveaways/bounties. So total amount in my possession for giveaways and bounties is 21500 CHE.

- echo has it
- majsta has it

Novahash Pools
Novahash, it is good objective talk but there is few things I want to talk about, not to be unconstructive,  as some of them was, when majsta said he will do lots of things.

First of all, when he said and offer to everybody do a some part of jobs (www, wallet etc.) nobody answers. When he start to do it some of guys complain (we know who!). When we was about sending premine from echo to 4 guys it wasnt a problem, but it was because majsta wasnt good enough and he was "liar and thief". Now sound like his advocate but I dont like injustice and this was and it is injustice (by some people) also as some developers always relaunching coins and interfere miners in timings.

Now, nothing is a problem. Ok we could make another rebrand of the coin and it could go over and over. I am only complain about most of the attacks of lee to majstas work and his wish to be "developer" of this as he always made attacks on something which is not happening at all.

I did put my MH on it because I thought it would be justicecoin - good name for rebranding Wink !!!!!!!

There was some sort of battle between two members, as you remember I tried to calm both of them down. While some may disagree, majsta was doing a good job and I only wish he comes back. Rebranding was needed, though I passed while voting for the name change. Copyright issue is important and we have a red star until a permission to use Che's image is granted. There will be an Abe explorer available soon, so we can trace where 5k CHE are gone. No one can be branded as a thief without a proof, and assumptions mean nothing. I believe the justice will prevail.

Hope to see your MH back Wink
legendary
FreshTheGame

legendary
FreshTheGame
Novahash, it is good objective talk but there is few things I want to talk about, not to be unconstructive,  as some of them was, when majsta said he will do lots of things.

First of all, when he said and offer to everybody do a some part of jobs (www, wallet etc.) nobody answers. When he start to do it some of guys complain (we know who!). When we was about sending premine from echo to 4 guys it wasnt a problem, but it was because majsta wasnt good enough and he was "liar and thief". Now sound like his advocate but I dont like injustice and this was and it is injustice (by some people) also as some developers always relaunching coins and interfere miners in timings.

Now, nothing is a problem. Ok we could make another rebrand of the coin and it could go over and over. I am only complain about most of the attacks of lee to majstas work and lees wish to be "developer" of this as he always made attacks on something which was not happening at all.

I did put my MH on it because I thought it would be justicecoin - good name for rebranding Wink !!!!!!!

Pages:
Jump to: