Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] FAILCoin | This thread will not be followed! - page 2. (Read 68235 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
I have about 20 nodes these included. Not much coins 50M

Not much? 12,5k coins from a coin which will be most probably with initially less than 20M supply. We gave 2 weeks time for the swap.. where were you? Smiley
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Hurry up.. 1 hour and 45 minutes until swap is over. Smiley

Nope, it's not 14k lol, I thought there were 394k blocks, still 200k to go, wow, I can't really hurry up now, unless someone wants to turn their wallet on. Still only one connection...

Try to put those as nodes:

addnode=188.40.252.207
addnode=212.5.50.12
addnode=188.126.29.181
addnode=188.126.1.90

P.S. How much coins you have???

I have about 20 nodes these included. Not much coins 50M
legendary
@FAILCommunity

Nope, it's not 14k lol, I thought there were 394k blocks, still 200k to go, wow, I can't really hurry up now, unless someone wants to turn their wallet on. Still only one connection...

Try to put those as nodes:

addnode=188.40.252.207
addnode=212.5.50.12
addnode=188.126.29.181
addnode=188.126.1.90

P.S. How much coins you have???

legendary
@FAILCommunity
GREEK FAIL UP in few hours.. just finished it gotta do the bbcodes.. Grin Grin

NA ΦAIΛAPOYME YIA TA KAΛA   Grin Grin Grin LOL I even edit Google translate coz it sux bad..

Go, go Ellie! Grin
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
GREEK FAIL UP in few hours.. just finished it gotta do the bbcodes.. Grin Grin

NA ΦAIΛAPOYME YIA TA KAΛA   Grin Grin Grin LOL I even edit Google translate coz it sux bad..
legendary
@FAILCommunity

I have 0 connections for 20 minutes with V2.0.0.0 and all the nodes mentioned up to date...

Edit: just started syncing, I thought all those are lost now Smiley Only one connection, syncing very slowly.

Do you still have issues?

P.S. How much blocks are left until you sync?

Cheers,
Spartak

legendary
@FAILCommunity
I have 0 connections for 20 minutes with V2.0.0.0 and all the nodes mentioned up to date...

Edit: just started syncing, I thought all those are lost now Smiley Only one connection, syncing very slowly.

Do you still have issues?

P.S. How much blocks are left until you sync?

Cheers,
Spartak

legendary
@FAILCommunity

So we are close to launch and we already have trolls around here, mocking with my ID. Glad to have you here. Smiley
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Less than 1 day remaining! Please deposit your FAIL coins to EmpoEx!

P.S. We have created new EPIC promo video. You'll not believe it!

FAIL ON!
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Reminder:

Less than 2 days remaining until swap on EmpoEx is over! Please deposit your coins!

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
About 2 days and 8 hours remaining until FAIL swap is over! Please deposit your coins to EmpoEx!

We have indonesian, spanish, italian and dutch translations ready for our new threads. Soon chinese, russian, french, greek and (probably) german are expected.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
@FAILCommunity
I can see some buy/sell order on comkort, I think they should cancel all those orders and warn the users to move it

We are tweeting and posting on Facebook every day. We asked Comkort to disable trading and we warned the only working pool. We can't do more than that as we provided 2 weeks time for everybody.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I can see some buy/sell order on comkort, I think they should cancel all those orders and warn the users to move it
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Dear FAILers,

Exactly 3 days are remaining until FAILCoin swap is over! Please don't forget to deposit your coins to EmpoEx exchange or you are going to lose them! Our new FAIL team will be from 9 different countries such as USA, Russia, England, Indonesia, France, Netherlands, Thailand, Cyprus and Bulgaria. We are looking for more local team members from countries like Germany and Spain.

Cheers,
Spartak
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I look forward to doing the Greek translation and being a part of the FAIL COMMUNITY..This can't fail..  Smiley
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Still no german translation? Send me PM, will help you, but i am most time busy ;-)

Robert

Hey, Robert,

I was hoping you to be our german side and you know that I contacted you number of times, but german translation is helpful enough. Will send it tomorrow. Thanks!

Cheers,
Spartak
Pages:
Jump to: