Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue - page 24. (Read 193766 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
block explorer is down?

Yeah, it's been down for a few days. It looks like the dev has it hosted on the halcyon website and the website is down for revamping. Roadmap says it should be back up soon - maybe tomorrow.

Sorry about that! I run it on a different server but Abe block explorer software is buggy sometimes. I restarted it and it is syncing now, will be up soon.

edit: Back up Smiley

http://explorer.halcyon.pw/chain/halcyon

http://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/Halcyon

Coming back up a bit Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Yeah week end is quite
It's the good moment to buy, this week gonna be epic
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
block explorer is down?

Yeah, it's been down for a few days. It looks like the dev has it hosted on the halcyon website and the website is down for revamping. Roadmap says it should be back up soon - maybe tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
block explorer is down?
legendary
The dev reserve the market place when V2 launch  Cool
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Hey guys,

Where can I download the Windows wallet from?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Grin dev,if you can't release website on time,change the roadmap.

It got updated...
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
To be fair, this dev has met many deadlines in record time. Hal still looks to be a solid coin with unique features.
Activity: 462
Dev, we need an update ASAP. In the current state of the market, you NEED to update us more and meet deadlines. If there is a delay, don't pull a Moolah and hide it. Keep the community informed or all the hard work you put in will be for nothing when people dump.

There's no need for this kind of threatening language. Sometimes, things get delayed, its not like Mintpal are out having a whale time doing something else. Same goes for the dev here, we clearly have a very hard working albeit solo dev effort here.

+1

I asked for a Mac wallet and a few days later I have a Mac wallet and I'm staking mad HAL. The dev seems to be a solid guy working his heart out. I'm not going to sweat it if the roadmap doesn't manifest to a perfect T. It's just a general outline anyways - not the holy grail. I will buy up your panic sells though.
Activity: 392
Dev, we need an update ASAP. In the current state of the market, you NEED to update us more and meet deadlines. If there is a delay, don't pull a Moolah and hide it. Keep the community informed or all the hard work you put in will be for nothing when people dump.

There's no need for this kind of threatening language. Sometimes, things get delayed, its not like Mintpal are out having a whale time doing something else. Same goes for the dev here, we clearly have a very hard working albeit solo dev effort here.
legendary
Website is not important  Tongue
Activity: 4
 Grin dev,if you can't release website on time,change the roadmap.
Activity: 126

It's hard to manage all these things sometimes, it's mostly myself and some freelancers I contract as needed. Sorry for lack of communication, I am also upset about Moolah. I'm still working on website but got sidetracked working out bugs in Peersend v2.

If any large holders would like to help with PR or social efforts it would be wonderful. The press release was written by a generous Halcyon investor.

Activity: 191
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Activity: 10
Hello all, website open today?
Activity: 350
Dev been spending most of his time on Peersend, and it's come out well.

Who cares about a website delay.

Also, that video turned out pretty nice Smiley
Activity: 258
if you look at the roadmap you will see the website is slated for today and peersend on the 29th. Its pretty early to throw in the towel.
Pages:
Jump to: