Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue - page 23. (Read 193766 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Perfect time to stock up!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I'm not worried. Smiley
But thanks.

There's a lot of coins going down, at the moment… it'll change, probably.

I meant the dev  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
I'm not worried. Smiley
But thanks.

There's a lot of coins going down, at the moment… it'll change, probably.
legendary
Why does market dump when I produce proof of my hard work? This happened when I released the peersend anonymous function also.

Huh

Welcome to market manipulation 101

+1, pure manipulation  Smiley When the peersend v.2 and nootropics store will come out the price will skyrocket I'm sure! Oh, and Mintpal  2.0 should also help...
Yep, MintPal v2 was announced via twitter for before friday:
Here's a hard guarantee. @MintpalExchange V2 before Friday.
- Moolah (@moolah_io) 29. September 2014

Dont worry about the price
This is due to BTC
Activity: 2
Problem here with wallet.

"No staking because you don't have mature coins." when I have many mature coins but one immature.
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Why does market dump when I produce proof of my hard work? This happened when I released the peersend anonymous function also.

Huh

+1, pure manipulation  Smiley When the peersend v.2 and nootropics store will come out the price will skyrocket I'm sure! Oh, and Mintpal  2.0 should also help...
Yep, MintPal v2 was announced via twitter for before friday:
Here's a hard guarantee. @MintpalExchange V2 before Friday.
- Moolah (@moolah_io) 29. September 2014
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

Huh

+1, pure manipulation  Smiley When the peersend v.2 and nootropics store will come out the price will skyrocket I'm sure! Oh, and Mintpal  2.0 should also help...
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

Huh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga4CdS4NdFQ
mg1
Activity: 5

Huh

Markets are almost always irrational in the short term.   
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Good job DEV!  Site look great.
Activity: 378

Huh

Activity: 784
Lot of coins are down, the BTC value drop the price of alts. Keep working, I bought almost 500 (I need those 500 to run another masternode when ready).

15k?
 Huh

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Huh

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
@halcyondev

I like your site a lot. Especially the roadmap part.
What component is this?

Yeah, great news. Site's up and running.

@Dev, the Roadmap link at the top of the page is not going anywhere.
Activity: 224
@halcyondev

I like your site a lot. Especially the roadmap part.
What component is this?
legendary
Halcyon Nootropic Store Coming!

We will be offering Nootropics for purchase with Halcyon, on a website store. We will be acting as resellers for reputable nootropic distributors, with the intent to increase the value of Halcyon and not to profit off the store directly.

Nootropics are smart drugs that are thought to enhance mental functions. These brain supplements are by definition cognitive enhancers. The particular term, “Nootropic” was first used by a Roman doctor in 1972. It is believed that nootropics work by positively increasing the availability of the brain’s supply of neuro-chemicals, by enhancing the supply of oxygen to brain and by nourishing the growth of nerve cells.

Oh yeaah Silk Road 2 soon
Good job dev nice website!
Activity: 392
halcyondev

Would you consider adding modafinil to your store?
I love the website, and cannot wait for the rest to be released. Don't rush though!

Activity: 126

Update

Halcyon Beta Website

http://halcyon.pw/

Not completely done functionally but is done visually. Store HAL functionality being worked on.
Thanks to HALers!
Pages:
Jump to: