Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue - page 22. (Read 193766 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Why does everybody think that with the launch of V2 the price of HAL will rocket??

I mean if someone would have wanted to get some coins he/she could have already done it on the other exchanges and the whales are not stupid to pump the price of a coin that already has a bunch of holders.

Care to explain me?
Activity: 161
Guys v2 is launching tonight buckle up your seat belts cause the sleeping giant is heading north!
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
HAL has only 1.62 Million ???Why is the price so low??

The last good chance to accumulate before Mintpal 2.0, Peersend v.2 and Nootropics Store!

Do we have any news from moolah?

The treding should start within next 8 hours I suppose.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Do we have any news from moolah?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
HAL has only 1.62 Million ???Why is the price so low??
Activity: 17
keep up the great work dev!  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Low volumes but yes, of course there will be an increased interest as mintpal goes live hopefully today
Activity: 406
There is a growing interest in the price activity...preparing for MOOLAH?

Activity: 392
Activity: 22
Looks like @MintPalExchange is really going live soon! Been excited for their 0% fee #HAL #Halcyon markets!

please retweet Smiley

https://twitter.com/HalcyonDev/status/517116597111382017

Soon rhymes with moon. Coincidence?
Activity: 96
would be nice to have market place and MPv2 Smiley

Would be nice to have a toilet seat made of solid gold too.

Remember HAL has one main dev, so i think a lot has been accomplished thus far. You can't expect everything overnight.

Market place will come when it's ready i am sure. I am content knowing HAL is being worked on by such a competent and hard-working dev.

This guy has so much work alone, he's doing great, I think we should help him if he wants. I would do it if I was good enough @ c++ but that's not the case... Maybe some work on the shop or website Huh
Dev let us know, I'll do it for free ...
Activity: 25

Would be nice to have a toilet seat made of solid gold too.

Remember HAL has one main dev, so i think a lot has been accomplished thus far. You can't expect everything overnight.

Market place will come when it's ready i am sure. I am content knowing HAL is being worked on by such a competent and hard-working dev.
Activity: 784
Looks like @MintPalExchange is really going live soon! Been excited for their 0% fee #HAL #Halcyon markets!

please retweet Smiley

Ok!
Any good news for the market place?
legendary
Activity: 1036

please retweet Smiley

Ok!
Any good news for the market place?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

please retweet Smiley

Activity: 672
Why does market dump when I produce proof of my hard work? This happened when I released the peersend anonymous function also.

Huh

Welcome to market manipulation 101

+1, pure manipulation  Smiley When the peersend v.2 and nootropics store will come out the price will skyrocket I'm sure! Oh, and Mintpal  2.0 should also help...

Market gets dumped because everytime Mintpal announced a launch date for mintpalv2 then price went up. But... Since they delayed it 4 fucking times it got dumped 4 times and went in dumping mode..
Activity: 350
MP v2 confirmed to be ready for launch tomorrow afternoon or the afternoon of the day after.
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Any news from Mintpal?
I do not really like what I can see on the chart.
MintPal tweeted that they'll be up and running before Friday.
Activity: 37
Any news from Mintpal?
I do not really like what I can see on the chart.
Pages:
Jump to: