Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue - page 20. (Read 193764 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
So there are no planned dev updates? All his current plans & posts sound so vague

Dev Update:

The anon is fully working but I am having a lot of extra work to do to get the blockchain to accept POS % of different sizes, to pay the masternode holders a larger % of staking.

Will be updating soon, and we are still talking to nootropic resellers. It seems to be even more of a wild west than crypto, with the majority of supplies coming from sketchy indian and chinese chemical distributors, so I've been searching around to find the safest places. Those safe places are slow to respond and the fly by night places want up front money and other silliness.

We will be strong, however Smiley  Bob what is your idea for PR? Anything is helpful!

Thanks yes this is the latest update!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
So there are no planned dev updates? All his current plans & posts sound so vague

Dev Update:

The anon is fully working but I am having a lot of extra work to do to get the blockchain to accept POS % of different sizes, to pay the masternode holders a larger % of staking.

Will be updating soon, and we are still talking to nootropic resellers. It seems to be even more of a wild west than crypto, with the majority of supplies coming from sketchy indian and chinese chemical distributors, so I've been searching around to find the safest places. Those safe places are slow to respond and the fly by night places want up front money and other silliness.

We will be strong, however Smiley  Bob what is your idea for PR? Anything is helpful!

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

great!! see buy walls in bittrex at 15.000 too...but its 24 hs of october 6th...dev, where are the news? if u dnt have news must come here and say "people, im working, im in step x and i will have news tomorrow, wednesday or other day...but say anything!!

Relax and read. The dev was here this morning with an update:

Dev Update:

Activity: 714
Merit: 125
mintpal is ON)))

great!! see buy walls in bittrex at 15.000 too...but its 24 hs of october 6th...dev, where are the news? if u dnt have news must come here and say "people, im working, im in step x and i will have news tomorrow, wednesday or other day...but say anything!!
Activity: 10
I think the dev is waiting to corroborate the launch of another feature with the Mintpal V2 opening...Unfortunately these children at Mintpal screwed everybody with their deadlines....

For now I am buying discounted HAL because I know it will rise interest again when MP V2 will go live.

Hope MP doesnt turn out like the MtGox LTC ann. Tongue I will get a few Hal more.

Haha good one, but obviously not. MP will launch and during the 2 months with 0% trasancation fees , if there are no major incidents,  they will reclaim number 1 altcoin exchange site.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I think the dev is waiting to corroborate the launch of another feature with the Mintpal V2 opening...Unfortunately these children at Mintpal screwed everybody with their deadlines....

For now I am buying discounted HAL because I know it will rise interest again when MP V2 will go live.

Hope MP doesnt turn out like the MtGox LTC ann. Tongue I will get a few Hal more.
Activity: 26
Hi to all,

I agree that minpal will make something move, has i can read that minpal v2 will be no transactions fee until end of the year !!!

b.r.

maxximm

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
everyone is waiting mintpal v2 like the great salvation. People, mintpal is only other exchange with low volume...the great card of this coin is a big whales come and save it? when the dev promised the web at september 26th and the day passed and the web failed the price crased since 22000-24000 sat to 15000-16000...well, now the roadmap says "october 3th peersend masternode update" and "october 6th, TODAY, payment platform beta"...where are the developments? where are the news? all people say about mintpal and nobody about the news...result, price crash...u dont see dev?
+1
Activity: 714
Merit: 125
everyone is waiting mintpal v2 like the great salvation. People, mintpal is only other exchange with low volume...the great card of this coin is a big whales come and save it? when the dev promised the web at september 26th and the day passed and the web failed the price crased since 22000-24000 sat to 15000-16000...well, now the roadmap says "october 3th peersend masternode update" and "october 6th, TODAY, payment platform beta"...where are the developments? where are the news? all people say about mintpal and nobody about the news...result, price crash...u dont see dev?
Activity: 350
welp, all buys are pretty much gone now....mintpal still fucking not launched.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
This coin is losing his investors because of the lack of marketing. i don't realy know what i have to do to save my money. Maybe i should sell and give up even if i think this coin have a huge potential.

We need a big release soon, otherwise the price will drop very fast.
Activity: 126
Dev Update:

Activity: 168
Just wanted to say, I've been a strong supporter of the HAL vision for a LONG time now, and currently hold/have been holding a very size-able chunk of HAL... how could I help with PR/marketing/hype, or whatever y'all need?  If the developer wants to P.M. me with whatever he needs to help bring HAL out of the attic and pump it to the moon, please feel free.  I run a currently private "whale" that works directly with many of the other whales who are better known/infamous... just a little more low key operation for now.

make it happen!  Cheesy
Activity: 350
Good to see that there's still whale action in HAL....clutch wall at 16k holding everything up. Got a bit nervous when people dumped to 14k.
Activity: 14
Just wanted to say, I've been a strong supporter of the HAL vision for a LONG time now, and currently hold/have been holding a very size-able chunk of HAL... how could I help with PR/marketing/hype, or whatever y'all need?  If the developer wants to P.M. me with whatever he needs to help bring HAL out of the attic and pump it to the moon, please feel free.  I run a currently private "whale" that works directly with many of the other whales who are better known/infamous... just a little more low key operation for now.
Activity: 392
Mintpal finally looking like it might launch. Action time!
Pages:
Jump to: