Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue - page 43. (Read 193780 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Don;t need to worry about the price.For now it's a good time to be a whale coz the price is so low.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
very interesting why it has not reached 100k with the ANON launch.

Any ideas?

People were bashing on Twitter when the website didn't launch at the exact second our Dev said it would. I don't understand the lack of patience in much of the Alt community on Twitter- I mean, the majority of them MUST be over 13 years old, right?

I don't the website delay was the real reason. People usually tend to thinks like that but actually the whales are using the news to manipulate the market.

I was expecting a 100k peak with anon launch, but so did the majority of investors, and any whale probably knew that if it takes the price to 100k people will dump and never look back.
So I believe there were not enough incentives to rise the price. Hell, who know, maybe today someone decides that HAL is a good enough investment and buy the orderbook up to 200k  Grin
Activity: 168

Any ideas?

People were bashing on Twitter when the website didn't launch at the exact second our Dev said it would. I don't understand the lack of patience in much of the Alt community on Twitter- I mean, the majority of them MUST be over 13 years old, right?
Activity: 76

Any ideas?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Wow.  People are responding to the news like they did with Apple today. lol  A little dump just now.

I think people expect instant gratification on the release of news, and become impatient when the price doesn't raise so fast.

I have requested for ATCSECURE / mr. Metcalf to review the transaction system and verify its security, we may have his comments tomorrow.

I think I have proven myself an honest developer for meeting my target dates, and I will continue to meet promises. Halcyon with PeerSend deserves a higher marketcap, and I believe a more professional image is the magic key here.

Back to working on website... Smiley

I'm not, that was a different review.

ah sorry, i stand to be corrected.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Wow.  People are responding to the news like they did with Apple today. lol  A little dump just now.

I think people expect instant gratification on the release of news, and become impatient when the price doesn't raise so fast.

I have requested for ATCSECURE / mr. Metcalf to review the transaction system and verify its security, we may have his comments tomorrow.

I think I have proven myself an honest developer for meeting my target dates, and I will continue to meet promises. Halcyon with PeerSend deserves a higher marketcap, and I believe a more professional image is the magic key here.

Back to working on website... Smiley

I'm not, that was a different review. I'm guessing verification that the program is actually anon. The previous review I believe was other separate coding.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Still waiting on Metcalf review of anon today.

I think youre a few days late, didnt he review the code sometimes this past week?
Activity: 21
Still waiting on Metcalf review of anon today.
The mysterious
Activity: 191
I have over 2k HAL!! I am a master!! I'll wait till the wallet update with the anonymous animation thingy, pretty graphics and anon awards to start master noding  Cool This is pretty big, extremely undervalued if you ask me, this is the best anonymous to date!! Quick question for Dev: Have you maybe thought about bringing people on board? I'm sure talented help has already inquired to assist in this game changing tech.
Activity: 299
Merit: 250

Nothing unusual here people, time to buy is now.
Dev, you work really hard.  Put the website up, take a break.  But say you are taking a break and when you will be back so the idiots don't panic.
The mysterious
when does website launch? i went on earlier it said 6 hours but then been back on and i cant see the ticker?

I replaced it with "Coming Soon" because I am working hard to finish it but need a little extra time. I'm aiming to be done with it during this next burst of work. With website, graphics, anonymous testing and release, I haven't left my place for almost 3 days and needed some sleep Smiley

You will become a respected developer. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
when does website launch? i went on earlier it said 6 hours but then been back on and i cant see the ticker?

I replaced it with "Coming Soon" because I am working hard to finish it but need a little extra time. I'm aiming to be done with it during this next burst of work. With website, graphics, anonymous testing and release, I haven't left my place for almost 3 days and needed some sleep Smiley

When will be the public test and Dan's statement?
Activity: 126

Activity: 224
goog
What is a master node  Huh

I have 5000 Hal on Bittrex should i send to the wallet?
[/quo

halcyon.conf:

addnode=104.131.57.47
addnode=162.243.134.246
addnode=162.243.36.48te]
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
What is a master node  Huh

I have 5000 Hal on Bittrex should i send to the wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
im out sold all at 56k..  Cool
but good dev behind this working hard

Buy back in then Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Just tested from 2 separate machines with wallet, transfer was immediate. Tested from bittrex transfer was rapid. Not having issues here.

Website is very nice and will be updated soon. Will show a screenshot in a bit Smiley

promissed website is offline? Why?

dev, can you tell me why I can not send any coins in my wallet from bittrex?

I have already contacted bittrex and they are investigating that issue.

Well I hope so

my problem is cleared. I forget to open the confirmation mail. Angry

haha fail.  That's ok.  I've done that too.
Activity: 8
im out sold all at 56k..  Cool
--
Activity: 67
Just tested from 2 separate machines with wallet, transfer was immediate. Tested from bittrex transfer was rapid. Not having issues here.

Website is very nice and will be updated soon. Will show a screenshot in a bit Smiley

promissed website is offline? Why?

dev, can you tell me why I can not send any coins in my wallet from bittrex?

I have already contacted bittrex and they are investigating that issue.

Well I hope so

my problem is cleared. I forget to open the confirmation mail. Angry
Pages:
Jump to: