Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue - page 45. (Read 193780 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
MANY MEN SOLD AT TREX BECAUSE OF THEIR TRIGGER ORDERS! SO
THE FUDDER MADE MONEY
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
goog
Activity: 224
goog
THERE IS SOMEONE ON TWITTER WHO SAYS HAL IS SCAM?

fud,he want cheap coins
THERE IS SOMEONE ON TWITTER WHO SAYS HAL IS SCAM?
Activity: 126
Updates coming.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
hi dev, we have questions. we currently holds about 30,000 halcyons. if make 15 master nodes of 2000 halcyons each, we get more rewards than 1 master node with 30,000 halcyons?
I guess you'd need 15 machines for that. Yes, you'd get rewards from each, since it's not saying "One node per person".
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I can stake and be a peernode?
I can set only
peernode-peermaster=1
or need to set the staking  too?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
50k ---> 75K ---> 100K will be very soon folks...as for higher, who the heck knows...
Activity: 168
50k ---> 75K ---> 100K will be very soon folks...as for higher, who the heck knows...
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Now this is cool http://halcyon.pw/ has a countdown with 1h38m remaining :-)
I'm in AUS and the source says 11 Sept release. But the page has changed!
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
WHY investing in Hal?
Activity: 93
Thanks for your work dev.
After taking a look at the whitepaper I saw one thing that can be improved :

Peersend User is Identified by IP address.
This is the most probable issue, and can be addressed by accessing the Halcyon and Peersend
network with Tor.

Why not adressing the issue directly into the client by using an embedded tor client for all the network traffic ?
It could be something to put one the roadmap Wink (yeah FUDsters and whales love roadmaps)
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
hi dev, we have questions. we currently holds about 30,000 halcyons. if make 15 master nodes of 2000 halcyons each, we get more rewards than 1 master node with 30,000 halcyons?
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
If you wish to become a peer node, add the following variables to your halcyon.conf:

peernode-peermaster=1
staking=0

The current requirement is 2000 HAL to function as a node. The code to pay rewards to nodes is still in final testing stages and will be updated soon.

Dev, how do I know that I became a peer node? I now changed the halcyon.conf and have a 2000HAL in my wallet, and I want to be sure that now I am a peer node  Smiley

And Dev, how do I find out how many masternodes are there in the network (including my two wallets  Smiley)?

P.S. Seems like Peersend is working just great! Revolutionary innovation?...
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Hi Dev.
To be a peernode do you need to have the new wallet?

Is all I have to do once I have the new wallet is edit my conf file with the peernode info and leave my wallet open to stake?

Thanks for any help

If you wish to become a peer node, add the following variables to your halcyon.conf:

peernode-peermaster=1
staking=0

The current requirement is 2000 HAL to function as a node. The code to pay rewards to nodes is still in final testing stages and will be updated soon.

Halcyon Dev

I have over 2000 Hal. Does it matter that im staking? And can I just add the conf to my existing Hal wallet or do I need to download the new one?

Many thanks

Yes you will need the new wallet of course, the old has no anon functionality. If you have enough coins that over 2000 stay out of stake, you can run both staking and as a peernode.

Thanks for the support!

Thanks for your help.
Much appreciated.

I will download the new wallet now
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
Hi Dev.

Is all I have to do once I have the new wallet is edit my conf file with the peernode info and leave my wallet open to stake?

Thanks for any help

peernode-peermaster=1
staking=0

Halcyon Dev

I have over 2000 Hal. Does it matter that im staking? And can I just add the conf to my existing Hal wallet or do I need to download the new one?

Many thanks

Yes you will need the new wallet of course, the old has no anon functionality. If you have enough coins that over 2000 stay out of stake, you can run both staking and as a peernode.

Thanks for the support!

So if you have say 3000 coins, 1000 are going to stake and 2000 are locked for the master node?

Going to run a masternode for sure!
Activity: 126
Hi Dev.

Thanks for any help

peernode-peermaster=1
staking=0

Halcyon Dev

Many thanks

Thanks for the support!
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

peernode-peermaster=1
staking=0

Dev, how do I know that I became a peer node? I now changed the halcyon.conf and have a 2000HAL in my wallet, and I want to be sure that now I am a peer node  Smiley
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Hi Dev.

Thanks for any help

peernode-peermaster=1
staking=0

Halcyon Dev

Many thanks
Pages:
Jump to: