Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue - page 44. (Read 193780 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Just tested from 2 separate machines with wallet, transfer was immediate. Tested from bittrex transfer was rapid. Not having issues here.

Website is very nice and will be updated soon. Will show a screenshot in a bit Smiley

promissed website is offline? Why?

dev, can you tell me why I can not send any coins in my wallet from bittrex?

I have already contacted bittrex and they are investigating that issue.

Well I hope so
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Just tested from 2 separate machines with wallet, transfer was immediate. Tested from bittrex transfer was rapid. Not having issues here.

Website is very nice and will be updated soon. Will show a screenshot in a bit Smiley

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
when does website launch? i went on earlier it said 6 hours but then been back on and i cant see the ticker?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
i don't see anywhere sell wall?
it's cheap right?
and everybody are scared of how deep this one might fall..
we have constant damping
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Look at the 2 week charts, guys. You'll see a pattern. Keep calm and prepare for moon. Great dev, promises all kept so far, best anon in the game... the coin will grow.

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
My god this is ugly to see. Sub 40k.

Just looks like a shakedown to me Tongue

Ya I am still on board. Just scary to see orders get down to your stop loss. I have been following this coin since it was 16000. Love it and really enjoying the releases and roadmaps.

Totally agree with you  Smiley The Dev keeps delivering and is going to provide a bright future for HAL!

Very funny to see this coin sub 100k after the anon release, but smart people use the possibility Wink
Activity: 310
Merit: 250

Ya I am still on board. Just scary to see orders get down to your stop loss. I have been following this coin since it was 16000. Love it and really enjoying the releases and roadmaps.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
So you're telling me that there are max. of 811 peer nodes can exist according to the total amount of coins? WOW, I feel happy to be one of them! Shocked
Activity: 140
Sold last night at 52K on a bearish chart pattern, I might be back fishing around 35K, great anon tech

Classic "Buy on rumor, Sell on news" price action.

yep  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
i like that fud..im in again^^
Activity: 238

Activity: 310
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
I can assure you that this is NOT a scam. I am coordinating to do a public demo of how the anon system works. see you guys soon.

Thanks,

HalcyonDev
Can't wait! You are delivering so fast.
I'm glad I got involved with HAL. Bright future head!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Sold last night at 52K on a bearish chart pattern, I might be back fishing around 35K, great anon tech

Classic "Buy on rumor, Sell on news" price action.
Activity: 406
Activity: 126
I can assure you that this is NOT a scam. I am coordinating to do a public demo of how the anon system works. see you guys soon.

Thanks,

HalcyonDev
Pages:
Jump to: