Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue - page 47. (Read 193780 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
goog
Halcyon Peersend Anonymous System is finishing final testing in the live network.

Smiley

When are you going to release it, Dev?

Once everything is verified 100% working on the live network instead of the internal test network I was using before. ETA is a few hours.

We believe that the dev,he is one of the best for developers,he  is  confident    and   honest
Activity: 168

Looks like today's release is just the beginning. Some big features coming up this week into next, capped off with a press release on the 22nd.
Bear traps?

What a noob mistake from the "developer". This is not how you pump a shitcoin. The anon solution should've been the last one to release. This way the coin would've been pumped for more days...

Uuugh... do i really need to teach you ?

Go home, mom-you're drunk.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Go sleep, set alarms @60k Smiley

60K could easily hapen in an hour, i'll wait Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Halcyon Peersend Anonymous System is finishing final testing in the live network.

Smiley

Once everything is verified 100% working on the live network instead of the internal test network I was using before. ETA is a few hours.

Oh well, the sleepless night is on it's way  Cheesy
Go sleep, set alarms @60k Smiley
legendary

Smiley

Oh well, the sleepless night is on it's way  Cheesy
Activity: 126

Smiley

legendary

Smiley

Activity: 126
Halcyon Peersend Anonymous System is finishing final setup and testing in the live network.

Smiley

Activity: 191
Set buy orders to 43200 sats thank me later
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
We are here for some cheap coins.

legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
week hands do not dump 6btcs Wink

who said dat? ... shake out buddy.. you know what is dat? ... Cheesy ..
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
dattt shake out.. XD LOL weak hands bye bye.. Grin

+1 Cheesy
now those who bought at 5k to 20k dumps..

sell when good news coming
buy when is blood on the streets Cool
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
week hands do not dump 6btcs Wink
Activity: 616
Hope you guys are accumulating. Cheesy
MOON.

Why accumulate mooncoin?? I am accumulating halcyon!
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
dattt shake out.. XD LOL weak hands bye bye.. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
I'm sorry, but judging the stability of a coin by a 24 hour window is pretty retarded.

If you would have read my entire post, you would see that I said there has been one 8k dip in the past 2 weeks, no other major dips. Learn to read before talking shit.

And I disagree, I say someone coming out of the blue telling a dev team they did something wrong when their coin price is worth more than any coin you can ever make is pretty retarded.

Ok, goofy cheerleader. We will talk again in a short time. We will talk about you being a bagholder, the stability and this shitcoin. It's gonna be fun. Trust me...
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I'm sorry, but judging the stability of a coin by a 24 hour window is pretty retarded.

If you would have read my entire post, you would see that I said there has been one 8k dip in the past 2 weeks, no other major dips. Learn to read before talking shit.

And I disagree, I say someone coming out of the blue telling a dev team they did something wrong when their coin price is worth more than any coin you can ever make is pretty retarded.
Pages:
Jump to: