Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue - page 54. (Read 193780 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Selling 22101 HAL: http://prntscr.com/4k195u

PM me if interested. That is my target price and we all know it'll rise above my target.
Wont be at home for 1.5 week and wont have an internet connection.

If you want to buy entire chunk I'll sell it for BTC15 total, instead of BTC16.53xx

I wont go first. We can use an escrow if you like.

This offer is valid for the next 48 hours.

You're either joking, or you're trying to swindle someone. If you really think your target price is going to be reached and surpassed then why dont you just set your sell orders around that price? You make more money and you dont have to dump or swindle anyone because the can buy the same amount of coins for much cheaper. Come on man, honestly.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.

PM me if interested. That is my target price and we all know it'll rise above my target.

If you want to buy entire chunk I'll sell it for BTC15 total, instead of BTC16.53xx

at current market prices, you can buy 15btc of the sellside to 0.00048, and end up with 31k lol
Good luck buying that big chunk.

http://prntscr.com/4k1d31 Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

at current market prices, you can buy 15btc of the sellside to 0.00048, and end up with 31k lol
I'm dying.

Wont be at home for 1.5 week and wont have a internet connection.

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I'll run a master node or two.
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
Nice try ing to pick up 2000 I'm half way there!! I don't think people truly realise what this means

Early adoption yields the highest ROI's Smiley
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Nice try ing to pick up 2000 I'm half way there!! I don't think people truly realise what this means
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Hi Guys.

New to the thread. Great work done so far dev.

Im in with 2000 Halcyon, very interested in being a node
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Very nice!  Now I'm wishing I had 2000 HAL lol
I'm dying.
The Decentralized master nodes will be operated by anyone who chooses with a minimum balance of 2,000 Halcyon, this will guarantee perfect security, and also provide a nice benefit on top of staking for those who choose to participate in the anon process. I have chosen to do it this way to ensure the long term success of this coin. There is also a system in place that will process the anon transactions even if User wallets are not in place, this will make sure the network is always functioning and your security is available.
Is there going to be any reward for this? Like DRK has?

Absolutely, it will be worth it to both stake and participate in anon transactions. I will ensure this coins long term success.
I'll setup few nodes then. Thanks
Activity: 602
Working hard over here guys. Just staying on track to meet my commitments! Smiley

could you please contact me on irc or twitter? About the graphics.
Activity: 658
Ummm.... This might be the time to buy, as many do not yet know the anon tech has the added addition of masternodes and payments to the masternode owners. Plunging more btc in
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
The Decentralized master nodes will be operated by anyone who chooses with a minimum balance of 2,000 Halcyon, this will guarantee perfect security, and also provide a nice benefit on top of staking for those who choose to participate in the anon process. I have chosen to do it this way to ensure the long term success of this coin. There is also a system in place that will process the anon transactions even if User wallets are not in place, this will make sure the network is always functioning and your security is available.

Absolutely, it will be worth it to both stake and participate in anon transactions. I will ensure this coins long term success.

Can't wait for the details on the Masternode rewards!
Activity: 126

MVI
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
A hardy congrats to the "Lone Dev"!  Thanks for the hard work and the update.  I just doubled up on my holdings.
I'm dying.
Activity: 560
Thank you for the response dev, I guess my orders in the 20s will not fill. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 126
Working hard over here guys. Just staying on track to meet my commitments! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
Thanks for the update. Future looks good.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND Boom goes the dynamite.
Pages:
Jump to: